New BO Policy? No US Flag?

I would like to know more about the Photo, such as when and where it was taken. I don't remember ever seeing a President behind a podium without the US Flag and Most times the Presidential flag.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rT7IANtSjo]YouTube - Deepwater BP Oil Spill: Presidential Press Conference[/ame]

Gee, another stupid post by a stupid RWer and echoed by another fool...how refreshing.

The point is as clear as the one on your head, leftwingnut. Got your place in the Politvuro locked down? If not, you'll suffer with the rest of us.

Something you goofs never get.:cuckoo:

Cool it dipshit, simply because I'm not an ignorant racist does not make me a communist, nor more then your being an ignorant racist makes you anything more than an ignorant racist. Denial doesn't work, you and your kind are too stupid to even pretend to be covert.
Why is it that you idiotic Obama zombies cannot fathom logic? It is not racist to criticize a man for being unpatriotic whether that man is black or white...or President.

He has a flag pin on his lapel, like all true Americans do

obama-flag-pin_28043t.jpg
He seems to have on a different tie, also...must have been a different photo op.

Gee, another stupid post by a stupid RWer and echoed by another fool...how refreshing.

The point is as clear as the one on your head, leftwingnut. Got your place in the Politvuro locked down? If not, you'll suffer with the rest of us.

Something you goofs never get.:cuckoo:

Cool it dipshit, simply because I'm not an ignorant racist does not make me a communist, nor more then your being an ignorant racist makes you anything more than an ignorant racist. Denial doesn't work, you and your kind are too stupid to even pretend to be covert.

What a tool, Wry.....and to think you can't even help yourself from doing it. :lol:

Is this a New Policy?

I can never remember any President speaking to the public without the US Flag behind/beside him, unless outdoors or a very special circumstance.

NoFlag.jpg

Seems a little strange, is this BO's New Policy for being politically correct to not offend anyone?

happens all the time

Sept14BushFiremanBobBeckwith.jpg

I would consider that outside and under very special circumstances. 9-11

Press conferences are very well planned.

Thanks for the support Syrenn,

I knew someone would come up with a leftist slant or pic, that is why I included the "special circumstance" in the post :lol:, I mean who is going to erect a flag in the middle of a disaster zone :eusa_whistle:

happens all the time

I knew someone would come up with a leftist slant or pic, that is why I included the "special circumstance" in the post :lol:, I mean who is going to erect a flag in the middle of a disaster zone :eusa_whistle:
Or when he's addressing the nation he will be sending 20,000 more troops to his failed foible.

Google Image Result for http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2007/01/images/20070110-7_g8o0232-361v.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

Or when he's addressing the nation he will be sending 20,000 more troops to his failed foible.

Google Image Result for http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2007/01/images/20070110-7_g8o0232-361v.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

We could go on all day, the sides where the flag might be or is displayed is cut from view, but this is a place that Flags normally are not diplayed, we are talking a set up stage that BO did not have it displayed and then a Yellow Curtain? OMG

Holy crap!

No flag!

press-briefing-room-1986-reagan.jpg

Hmmmm...... cannot see one side of the pic, the side the Flag is supposed to be displayed, was that cut off for a reason?

The pic is of the West Wing Briefing Room, which is equipped with at least a couple of flag, one on each side. The angle of the photo cuts them off. These are arranged based on the crowd and the need for camera angles. Here's a more updated arrangement, but the basic format has been used for years.

img_2977.jpg

A President who cared about their country would notice little things like this. but as we can see.

Obama=disgrace

What else would you expect from a President who ditched the Wreath Laying Ceremony at Arlington on Memorial Day in order to go to be in Chicago for a Paul McCartney concert?

This is a great article:

Yes, by golly, how dare Barack Obama observe Memorial Day in a military cemetery named after the assassinated former president who enacted the law authorizing the establishment of national cemeteries? The gall of the man to observe Memorial Day at any national cemetery other than Arlington, even if he does do so at one which currently holds more than 20,000 dead American soldiers. After all, only the dead soldiers in Arlington (and Normandy) count.

I know, because the super patriotic right-wing noise machine told me so.

Newsvine - Obama to Observe Memorial Day Ceremony at the Lincoln National Cemetery-- Right-wing Freaks Out

Shit Thrower, Taking into consideration that you are a fukking Obamarrhoidal UnAmerican arsehole, WHY is this a "stupid post by a stupid RWer" ?

WHY does an UNAMERICAN POS like you slander a comment by a vet who served our Country and possibly put his life in Harm's Way for us ?

WHY shouldn't one question the reason for the major break with an American tradition HONOURING our country by an UNAMERICAN MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami ?

WHY are you and Obamarrhoids like you such POS ?

WTF (WHY THE FUCK) do UNAMERICAN POS like you remain in our beloved Country ?

WHY THE FUCK don't you get THE FUCK outa here ?????

Last edited:
I just spent a good 30 minutes looking at pictures of Presidents. In most cases where you would expect to see a flag there was one there. This photo of Obama is obviously taken in one of the White House Press rooms. I do not understand why both the American Flag and the Presidential Flag are missing. Probably an oversight. But even that can be disturbing. You would think that the Flags would be automatic, but no I don't think Obama is stupid enough to ban them.

I just spent a good 30 minutes looking at pictures of Presidents. In most cases where you would expect to see a flag there was one there. This photo of Obama is obviously taken in one of the White House Press rooms. I do not understand why both the American Flag and the Presidential Flag are missing. Probably an oversight. But even that can be disturbing. You would think that the Flags would be automatic, but no I don't think Obama is stupid enough to ban them.

Ollie, While many like you do not think that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami is stupid, and I am among them.......I and other Americans who have read about his background, quite a bit in his own words PLUS his actions as the President...... are convinced that as a FAR LEFT Libertoid, and a confirmed MARXIST and "CITIZEN of the WORLD" his FIRST allegiance is not to Americans but to his warped perception of "The World" which includes the Islamic enemies of America for whom he is willing to cut an irrational amount of slack. As a substantiation of this please note the behaviour and proclamations of his principal stooges like Holder, and Janet Noncompetano.

While the attitudes of the past Presidents of both parties was inexcusable re Illegal Immigration, the present BORDER CRISIS makes The MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami's behaviour not only INEXCUSABLE.........IT IS BIZARRE !!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back