New BO Policy? No US Flag?

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
Is this a New Policy?

I can never remember any President speaking to the public without the US Flag behind/beside him, unless outdoors or a very special circumstance.

NoFlag.jpg

Seems a little strange, is this BO's New Policy for being politically correct to not offend anyone?

Is this a New Policy?

I can never remember any President speaking to the public without the US Flag behind/beside him, unless outdoors or a very special circumstance.

NoFlag.jpg

Seems a little strange, is this BO's New Policy for being politically correct to not offend anyone?

He wipes his ass daily with the Constitution. He must have run out of paper and found the flag handy.:eusa_whistle:

A President who cared about their country would notice little things like this. but as we can see.

Obama=disgrace

He has a flag pin on his lapel, like all true Americans do

obama-flag-pin_28043t.jpg

A President who cared about their country would notice little things like this. but as we can see.

Obama=disgrace

What else would you expect from a President who ditched the Wreath Laying Ceremony at Arlington on Memorial Day in order to go to be in Chicago for a Paul McCartney concert?

Is this a New Policy?

NoFlag.jpg

Now...now Gremlin

This wouldn't be one of those right wing crop jobs where you crop the flags out that are in the fringe of the picture?

I know you guys wouldn't dream of doing something like that just to make an anti-Obama thread

Is this a New Policy?

NoFlag.jpg

happens all the time

Sept14BushFiremanBobBeckwith.jpg

Gee, another stupid post by a stupid RWer and echoed by another fool...how refreshing.

The point is as clear as the one on your head, leftwingnut. Got your place in the Politvuro locked down? If not, you'll suffer with the rest of us.

Something you goofs never get.:cuckoo:

Cool it dipshit, simply because I'm not an ignorant racist does not make me a communist, nor more then your being an ignorant racist makes you anything more than an ignorant racist. Denial doesn't work, you and your kind are too stupid to even pretend to be covert.

Gee, another stupid post by a stupid RWer and echoed by another fool...how refreshing.

The point is as clear as the one on your head, leftwingnut. Got your place in the Politvuro locked down? If not, you'll suffer with the rest of us.

Cool it dipshit, simply because I'm not an ignorant racist does not make me a communist, nor more then your being an ignorant racist makes you anything more than an ignorant racist. Denial doesn't work, you and your kind are too stupid to even pretend to be covert.

Wow, that is just terrific that you guys can fall back on that shit ,you curvy , the grey gash, what would you do with out it?

Is this a New Policy?

NoFlag.jpg

happens all the time

Sept14BushFiremanBobBeckwith.jpg

I would consider that outside and under very special circumstances. 9-11

Press conferences are very well planned.

I would like to know more about the Photo, such as when and where it was taken. I don't remember ever seeing a President behind a podium without the US Flag and Most times the Presidential flag.

He has a flag pin on his lapel, like all true Americans do

obama-flag-pin_28043t.jpg

Yea.... it would be cool.... it he hadn't had to be told to wear it.

Seriously, your defense of the messiah is precious - but pathetic.

President Obama wears a flag pin

California Girl does not...therefore Obama is a better American than California Girl

Last edited:
I would like to know more about the Photo, such as when and where it was taken. I don't remember ever seeing a President behind a podium without the US Flag and Most times the Presidential flag.

Like I said it stinks of either manipulation or misrepresentation. Does anyone other than the OP believe that President Obama bans the flag from being present at his speeches?

Last edited:
Here is another one the rightwing propagandists tried to pull over on us

Why does Obama refuse to put his hand on his heart?

obama-no-salute-2.jpg

Of course it turned out that "Hail to the Chief" was being played at the time and Obama was the one being honored

Ohh look, the racist card. Who would have thought that would come up? FUCKING RETARD.

Forum List

Back