New Black Panthers Grateful to HOlder.

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Leaders of the New Black Panther Party express joy in a newly available video that Attorney General Eric Holder tolerated their voter-intimidation activities and dropped a case against them.

In the video below, Malik Shabazz, president of the New Black Panther Party, explains at a NBPP meeting why New Black Panthers were sent to polling places with batons. His comments include some jokes, as when he cracked to members “You know we don’t carry batons…. PSYCHE! I’m just playin’.” Shabazz goes on to explain that his brother got a pass from the Obama Justice Department because “Justice Department leadership changed into the hands of a black man by the name of Eric Holder.” Good to know.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: Video: New Black Panthers grateful to Holder for ?payback time? | Washington Examiner

Video: New Black Panthers grateful to Holder for ?payback time? | Washington Examiner

So they went to the polls that day to keep da police from messing with they people?? "they just do's it too black and too strong"????? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awwwwwww poor poooopie head.

It's not surprising that someone who gets off lightly in a criminal matter feels joy.

Black men running around in uniforms scare me....

It could lead to a nationwide black revolution with an end result of them marrying all our white women

I just love the fact that BO is our "post-racial President" and that we are all of us Americans are now getting along so well. Good job BO.

He's the greatest divider ever to walk this earth in mortal sac.

Forum List

Back