New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman

It's hard out there for a Poverty Pimp!!

You know it's hard out here for a Poverty Pimp (you ain't knowin)
When he tryin to get this money for the rent (you ain't knowin)
For the Cadillacs and gas money spent (you ain't knowin)
[1] Because a whole lot of bitches talkin shit (you ain't knowin)
[2] Will have a whole lot of bitches talkin shit (you ain't knowin)

Sick isn't it?

Any wonder why Dr. King's 'Dream' can't be realized? The usual suspects on the left have to have something to justify thier existence.

So what are you going to do, salt, take out a contract on the witness who saw this 6 foor 160 pound hulk beating Zimmerman to a bloody pulp before he can testify in open court?

Now the 17 year old VICTIM is 6'4", and 200 lbs? LOOK at his pictures, the kid was a skinny, tall YOUTH.

Sick isn't it?

Any wonder why Dr. King's 'Dream' can't be realized? The usual suspects on the left have to have something to justify thier existence.

The Left has always depended on identity politics

Now, of course, anything to try and take the public minds off of
Papa Obama's economic failures

I see. So you are advocating a lynch mob and murder? Really?

I'm advocating standing your ground. Zimmerman has a history of threatening behavior, any black who comes in contact with him should be ready to stand their ground to feel safe.

So? YOU are saying that YOU aren't willing to wait for the LAW to prevail...YOU would simply circumvent it.

Stand your ground.

So what are you going to do, salt, take out a contract on the witness who saw this 6 foor 160 pound hulk beating Zimmerman to a bloody pulp before he can testify in open court?

Now the 17 year old VICTIM is 6'4", and 200 lbs? LOOK at his pictures, the kid was a skinny, tall YOUTH.

I do not know the weight or height of the 17 yr old

However
6'4'' @ 200lbs

You would look pretty thin

just saying

Sick isn't it?

The Left has always depended on identity politics

Now, of course, anything to try and take the public minds off of
Papa Obama's economic failures

Another distraction...The State of Florida is handling it...I will wait to see what the Grand Jury has to say...

And yes...the economy sucks...this kinda crap falls right into Obama's hands...

"6 foot 160 pound hulk"? Prove it.

"Beating Zimmerman to a bloody pulp"? prove it.

ER records? Doctor's notes?

I do not know the weight or height of the 17 yr old

However
6'4'' @ 200lbs

You would look pretty thin

just saying

His mother said we was 140 pounds.

When the STATE makes thier reccomendation to the Grand jury, WE will know, won't we?

Stranger to due process are you?

Last edited:
Zimmerman decided a child needed to be dead.

He did that all on his own while calling the child a coon.

Reports say might of, possibly, and other words, of course I have no clue, but you don't either, so for someone who claims the truth matters, it seems to only matters if it fits your narrative.

Zimmerman should have followed the 911 operators advice. I don't have all the details so I really have no idea as to what really has happened, however for people to want to kill another person because of incomplete information is more over the top reaction. Is this what you want? You want a nation of violence?

When the STATE makes thier reccomendation to the Grand jury, WE will know, won't we?

Stranger to due process are you?

No, just a fanatical bigot looking for an excuse to murder or lynch someone of a race he hates. I know the species; they used to wear pointy hats and bedsheets. This one is just like them, except for the color of his skin, and that of his intended victim; an insignificant difference, if you ask me.

"I hate White people, because they're White"-Salt Jones

Forum List

Back