New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman

So what are you going to do, salt, take out a contract on the witness who saw this 6 foor 160 pound hulk beating Zimmerman to a bloody pulp before he can testify in open court?

"6 foot 160 pound hulk"? Prove it.

"Beating Zimmerman to a bloody pulp"? prove it.

ER records? Doctor's notes?

Your problem here, Saltie, is one of credibility. Since you have previously stated on this board that you hate white people, your opinion is tainted. No rational individual will take your opinion seriously on this one. That's the price you pay for being a fucking racist little shit.

So what are you going to do, salt, take out a contract on the witness who saw this 6 foor 160 pound hulk beating Zimmerman to a bloody pulp before he can testify in open court?

Your problem here, Saltie, is one of credibility. Since you have previously stated on this board that you hate white people, your opinion is tainted. No rational individual will take your opinion seriously on this one. That's the price you pay for being a fucking racist little shit.

^^Precisely, and thus my remarks unto SaltPeter Jones.

Good Form CG.
icon14.gif

The war on women has now been changed to war on blacks front page on drudge jesse Jackson leading the fight.

How come Zimmerman is WHITE Hispanic but Obama isn't WHITE black?

Never heard the term white Hispanic before.

I have. It was on one of the forms I had to fill out for college.

Oh pardon me. I was wrong. He was 6' 3' and 140 lb.

Alienated Left: The failure to charge Trayvon Martin's killer shows racism is still endemic in the Southern states of the US

Dont' like that site. Check CNN, your one source. :rolleyes:

way to go all you race baiters, you happy now?

SNIP:
Posted by Gateway Guest Blogger on Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:23 PM

By: Rachel Pulaski

MSNBC analyst and Democratic strategist Karen Finney blamed Rush Limbaugh, the Koch brothers and others for the death of Trayvon Martin. Now the New Black Panther Party is circulating “Wanted Dead or Alive” posters of George Zimmerman. All Voices reported:

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

Sanford press Conf Harvey - YouTube

the rest with comments at.
New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman | The Gateway Pundit

Well if he doesn't go to a voting station November he should be safe !

More hate manifesting itself In the case.

http://http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57403922/arrest-for-death-threat-to-sanford-police-chief/

Sad that the death of a child has created so much hate.

Indeed

more sad is how the flames of hate are promoted by the MSM and the Left
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What if Trayvon Had Been White and the Shooter was Black?
Nothing....

For example

Roderick Scott in 2009 in Greece, N.Y. a black man, shot and killed with a licensed .40 cal. handgun an unarmed white teen Cervini (17), whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car. He called 911 to report suspicious activity but choose to approach the suspect outside his home and off his property before the police came....

-Scott was not charged with a hate crime.
-Scott was acquitted by a majority-white jury claiming that 17 year old Cervini charged at him, putting him in fear of his life.

Sadly, it was a tragedy caused by poor decisions.

Last edited:
way to go all you race baiters, you happy now?

SNIP:
Posted by Gateway Guest Blogger on Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:23 PM

By: Rachel Pulaski

MSNBC analyst and Democratic strategist Karen Finney blamed Rush Limbaugh, the Koch brothers and others for the death of Trayvon Martin. Now the New Black Panther Party is circulating “Wanted Dead or Alive” posters of George Zimmerman. All Voices reported:

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

Sanford press Conf Harvey - YouTube

the rest with comments at.
New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman | The Gateway Pundit

THE NEW BLACK PANTHER PARTY???

There are like twelve of them.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT??????????????????????????????????

http://http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57403922/arrest-for-death-threat-to-sanford-police-chief/

Indeed

Nothing....

For example

Roderick Scott in 2009 in Greece, N.Y. a black man, shot and killed with a licensed .40 cal. handgun an unarmed white teen Cervini (17), whom he believed was burglarizing a neighbor's car. He called 911 to report suspicious activity but choose to approach the suspect outside his home and off his property before the police came....

-Scott was acquitted by a majority-white jury claiming that 17 year old Cervini charged at him, putting him in fear of his life.

Scott was charged, and tried. A bit different than Zimmerman.

Indeed

Nothing....

For example

Scott was charged, and tried. A bit different than Zimmerman.

You assume he won't be
and if the legal system decides, he should not

It is still not different

Unless you believe that the MSM and the Left would have been
crying about Scott not being charged

:doubt:

Some people dont spend alot of time worrying about the safety of a guy who shoots children in the street for nothing.

You should, Truthie. You and your pals better hope to whatever God you pray to (if any) that Zimmerman is tried in a courtroom under the rule of law, and with due process, and not gunned down in the street or lynched by the NBPP, or any other mob or individual. If that happens, it will be a big step, maybe the final step, to a race war. That outcome will NOT be to your advantage, trust me. I've said it to Salt, and I'll say it to you; you had better be very, very careful what you wish for....because the people you like to believe are shaking in their boots...AREN'T!

Last edited:
Some people dont spend alot of time worrying about the safety of a guy who shoots children in the street for nothing.

You should, Truthie. You and your pals better hope to whatever God you pray to (if any) that Zimmerman is tried in a courtroom under the rule of law, and with due process, and not gunned down in the street or lynched by the NBPP, or any other mob or individual. If that happens, it will be a big step, maybe the final step, to a race war. That outcome will NOT be to your advantage, trust me. I've said it to Salt, and I'll say it to you; you had better be very, very careful what you wish for....

The Left and the MSM has been playing this "dog and pony" show for so
long

they know nothing else

With all this talk, threats, untruths, and bounties, I would bet that a fair trial for Zimmerman will be damn near impossible.

You should, Truthie. You and your pals better hope to whatever God you pray to (if any) that Zimmerman is tried in a courtroom under the rule of law, and with due process, ..........

That is all I hope for.

It is all I hope for as well, Peach, but some in this thread want their own desired outcome, and to hell with the rule of law and due process. I'm standing my ground too, for the constitution I took a solemn oath to support and defend. Lynch law flies in the face of that. It has no place in our country. Now, some of the very people who once decried it, are willing to use it. That's not acceptable; it was not OK when the KKK did it, and it's not OK now, either. I refuse to stand for any group which is willing to ignite a civil conflict in America for their own political ends. I will oppose ANYONE or ANY GROUP who tries to do that, peacefully if possible, by force of arms if necessary.

You should, Truthie. You and your pals better hope to whatever God you pray to (if any) that Zimmerman is tried in a courtroom under the rule of law, and with due process, ..........

That is all I hope for.

It is all I hope for as well, Peach, but some in this thread want their own desired outcome, and to hell with the rule of law and due process. I'm standing my ground too, for the constitution I took a solemn oath to support and defend. Lynch law flies in the face of that. It has no place in our country. Now, some of the very people who once decried it, are willing to use it. That's not acceptable; it was not OK when the KKK did it, and it's not OK now, either. I refuse to stand for any group which is willing to ignite a civil conflict in America for their own political ends. I will oppose ANYONE or ANY GROUP who tries to do that, peacefully if possible, by force of arms if necessary.

No matter WHO does it...Hear hear! :clap2:

Forum List

Back