New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman

Maybe this has already been brought up because I don't have time to read all this thread, but according to what I have read, the NBPP specifically stated "ALIVE, not dead".

Group offers $10,000 for US black teen's killer - Yahoo! News

"WANTED!!! For the murder of Trayvon Martin... ALIVE, not dead or harmed," the poster read.

What I would like to know is what do they want with him and what do they plan on doing to him should they get him? They have no judicial authority to try him. Who the hell do they think they are?

Immie

So what then are they planning to do? Turn him over to the police who know where he is already and can arrest him any time they want?

So say two of the bigots on this board. Just what kind of reaction did you expect?
You bring up a very good point.

I did not expect any different reaction from the race baiters. They have a long history of NEVER thinking for themselves and lying about the actual facts.

Sharpton especially.

And, those ruled by emotions and those who surrender thought, follow. Just like lemmings.

Allen West On Trayvon Martin Case: 'This Is An Outrage' | TPM Livewire

I have sat back and allowed myself time to assess the current episode revealing itself in Sanford, Florida involving the shooting of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin. First of all, if all that has been reported is accurate, the Sanford Police Chief should be relieved of his duties due to what appears to be a mishandling of this shooting in its early stages. The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours, while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days. The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder. Let’s all be appalled at this instance not because of race, but because a young American man has lost his life, seemingly, for no reason. I have signed a letter supporting a DOJ investigation. I am not heading to Sanford to shout and scream, because we need the responsible entities and agencies to handle this situation from this point without media bias or undue political influences. This is an outrage.

So say two of the bigots on this board. Just what kind of reaction did you expect?
You bring up a very good point.

I did not expect any different reaction from the race baiters. They have a long history of NEVER thinking for themselves and lying about the actual facts.

Sharpton especially.

And, those ruled by emotions and those who surrender thought, follow. Just like lemmings.

Allen West On Trayvon Martin Case: 'This Is An Outrage' | TPM Livewire

I have sat back and allowed myself time to assess the current episode revealing itself in Sanford, Florida involving the shooting of 17-year-old Treyvon Martin. First of all, if all that has been reported is accurate, the Sanford Police Chief should be relieved of his duties due to what appears to be a mishandling of this shooting in its early stages. The US Navy SEALS identified Osama Bin Laden within hours, while this young man laid on a morgue slab for three days. The shooter, Mr Zimmerman, should have been held in custody and certainly should not be walking free, still having a concealed weapons carry permit. From my reading, it seems this young man was pursued and there was no probable cause to engage him, certainly not pursue and shoot him….against the direction of the 911 responder. Let’s all be appalled at this instance not because of race, but because a young American man has lost his life, seemingly, for no reason. I have signed a letter supporting a DOJ investigation. I am not heading to Sanford to shout and scream, because we need the responsible entities and agencies to handle this situation from this point without media bias or undue political influences. This is an outrage.
And this Allen West gets paid to be ignorant about facts of situations, I presume?

Damn, where can I get me a job where I am paid to be ignorant, and tell others I'm not??????

America's most infamous Racist armed Militia at it again. Pretty sad and disturbing stuff...

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference Mikhail Muhummud and the New Black Panther Party circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

032212-black-panthers.MyFoxOrlando_thumbs_tmb0002_20120323140709_320_240.JPG

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE_i9TELcfw]Sanford press Conf Harvey - YouTube[/ame]

Where is the outrage and concern over 2 black youths throwing gasoline on a young white male screaming that "whitey gotta pay" and setting him on fire?

Where is it? Why aren't we out there pushing pedal to the metal over this? Why aren't we screaming our heads off?

Why don't we have wanted signs up for the arrest and the instant incarceration of these kids?

Oh, I forgot. We're fucking civilized and expect justice to prevail.

Where is the outrage and concern over 2 black youths throwing gasoline on a young white male screaming that "whitey gotta pay" and setting him on fire?

Where is it? Why aren't we out there pushing pedal to the metal over this? Why aren't we screaming our heads off?

Why don't we have wanted signs up for the arrest and the instant incarceration of these kids?

Oh, I forgot. We're fucking civilized and expect justice to prevail.
Yes, and that white kid is just as much an American as Martin is.

Yet our AMERICAN president only comments on one.

Do we have citizens who are preferred now? (IIRC, the president didn't comment on the tornado victims, either. Lots of white folks got hurt or killed.)

Blacks younger than 17 kill each other and white people EVERY day in Chitcago. Where's the outrage? Is it just when a (part) white guys kills a black "child" that racists like Sharpton, the Black Panthers, etc., get all worked up? (Rhetorical question.) Talk about racism!!!!

Two appalling instances of black on white crime, just in the past week:

1. 13 yr. old white boy doused with accelerant and lit aflame by group of older black teens shouting "that's what you get white boy!!!"

2. 14yr old black teen robbed elderly couple: 90yr old WWII veteran shot dead, and RAPED his 85yr. old wife.

But the media will NEVER report these. Why? b/c to them, it's ok when whites get killed by blacks - which is very very common.

Google "Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom"

We expected the race card to be played.

we called that one. The terrorist card has been worn out.

I think the 'race card' came out when Zimmerman referred to Trayvon as a 'fucking coon'.

Zimmerman supporters or aplogists or in other words, only people on the right...its hard to dispute this. It really is.

Two appalling instances of black on white crime, just in the past week:

1. 13 yr. old white boy doused with accelerant and lit aflame by group of older black teens shouting "that's what you get white boy!!!"

2. 14yr old black teen robbed elderly couple: 90yr old WWII veteran shot dead, and RAPED his 85yr. old wife.

But the media will NEVER report these. Why? b/c to them, it's ok when whites get killed by blacks - which is very very common.

Google "Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom"

Wow. Thats horrible. It really is. Perhaps you should start a thread about it and we can talk about it.

NOw back to the ZIMMERMAN SHOOTING.

Stay on point. I know its hard sometimes, but try it.

Maybe this has already been brought up because I don't have time to read all this thread, but according to what I have read, the NBPP specifically stated "ALIVE, not dead".

Group offers $10,000 for US black teen's killer - Yahoo! News

"WANTED!!! For the murder of Trayvon Martin... ALIVE, not dead or harmed," the poster read.

What I would like to know is what do they want with him and what do they plan on doing to him should they get him? They have no judicial authority to try him. Who the hell do they think they are?

Immie

So what then are they planning to do? Turn him over to the police who know where he is already and can arrest him any time they want?

Did you miss the two questions at the end of my post or were you just following along with what I said?

Immie

Most of the same people outraged by this are the same that jumped up and cheered when OJ was acquitted for butchering two people, interesting....

Newt? Allen West? Jeb Bush? They all said this was a bad shoot. ARe they "most of the same people"?

If not, who then and could you link us to that please. Thanks.

If not, stfu.

And this is allowed without repercussion because...

There is already a thread on this; the NBP is classified as a hate group by many sources, SPLC, etc.

Not hearing from all those 'many sources' on the Left. I haven't seen any Left/Democrats condemning this. But you're free to post links showing them expressing their outrage. I'm open-minded.

Forum List

Back