New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman

Yep. Good concerns. The Kid was also shot 2 1/2 blocks from his own home, in his own neighborhood. Did these two have any other encounters? How well was the kid known on his own streets? What did the Clerk in the Store have to say about him? About Zimmerman? Who Else had bad encounters with Zimmerman? Who Else was Bullied by Zimmerman? All stuff the Police should be Investigating.

All true; again the Grand Jury convenes 4/10. I see no political divide among those calling for a STATE Grand Jury investigation. I think the last sentence in the article below should read Ron Paul has NOT commented. Has he? IF not, he may be waiting for the Grand Jury to set forth THEIR findings.

Gingrich, Romney, Santorum discuss Trayvon Martin - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Correct....

Correct again...

"I think that the local and state can do a great job here," Santorum said in Louisiana Friday, after firing at a shooting range. He added that "you already see the local community is reacting and responding and hopefully this matter will be an example of what law enforcement needs to do in a case like this."

Correct as well...until...

"Stand Your Ground is not doing what this man did," Santorum said. "So, there's a difference between Stand Your Ground and doing what he did and it's a horrible case. It's chilling to hear what happened and of course the fact that law enforcement didn't immediately go after and prosecute this case is another chilling example of you know obviously horrible decisions made by people in this process."

We'll let the State make that call...

Ron Paul's campaign has responded to an inquiry about whether Paul had a comment on the Trayvon Martin situation or on Mr. Obama's response to it.

Ok....what was the response?

CBS may have left out the word NOT; thus I ask if Ron Paul has commented on the "situation".

Obama is your president.

face that you racist scum

Obama only plays a president on tv. The man's a dunce and he isn't my president.

Well actually it is his TelePrompter that is the real president

Pickyournose.jpg

obama-teleprompter-swim-gulf-water-ocean-waterproof-swims-with-teleprompter-sad-hill-news.jpg

totus1.png

All true; again the Grand Jury convenes 4/10. I see no political divide among those calling for a STATE Grand Jury investigation. I think the last sentence in the article below should read Ron Paul has NOT commented. Has he? IF not, he may be waiting for the Grand Jury to set forth THEIR findings.

Gingrich, Romney, Santorum discuss Trayvon Martin - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Correct....

Correct again...

Correct as well...until...

"Stand Your Ground is not doing what this man did," Santorum said. "So, there's a difference between Stand Your Ground and doing what he did and it's a horrible case. It's chilling to hear what happened and of course the fact that law enforcement didn't immediately go after and prosecute this case is another chilling example of you know obviously horrible decisions made by people in this process."

We'll let the State make that call...

Ron Paul's campaign has responded to an inquiry about whether Paul had a comment on the Trayvon Martin situation or on Mr. Obama's response to it.

Ok....what was the response?

CBS may have left out the word NOT; thus I ask if Ron Paul has commented on the "situation".

I was agreeing with you...:eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9DcvRAHLVs&feature=related]Geraldo Vs Head Black Panther ,Very Explosive Interview - YouTube[/ame]

ruh roh...

Looks like the Leftists will need to abandon their drive-by now and find a new target:

'The night of that shooting, police say there was a witness who saw it all.

Our sister station, FOX 35 in Orlando, has spoken to that witness.

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

And from that moment to the shooting, details are few.

But one man's testimony could be key for the police.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Trayvon Martin was in a hoodie; Zimmerman was in red.'

Witness: Martin attacked Zimmerman

ruh roh...

Looks like the Leftists will need to abandon their drive-by now and find a new target:

What Sanford Police investigators have in the folder, they put together on the killing of Trayvon Martin few know about.

The file now sits in the hands of the state attorney. Now that file is just weeks away from being opened to a grand jury.

It shows more now about why police believed that night that George Zimmerman shouldn't have gone to jail.

Zimmerman called 911 and told dispatchers he was following a teen. The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to.

"The guy on the bottom who had a red sweater on was yelling to me: 'help, help…and I told him to stop and I was calling 911," he said.

Where the matter belongs.

way to go all you race baiters, you happy now?

SNIP:
Posted by Gateway Guest Blogger on Friday, March 23, 2012, 11:23 PM

By: Rachel Pulaski

MSNBC analyst and Democratic strategist Karen Finney blamed Rush Limbaugh, the Koch brothers and others for the death of Trayvon Martin. Now the New Black Panther Party is circulating “Wanted Dead or Alive” posters of George Zimmerman. All Voices reported:

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

Sanford press Conf Harvey - YouTube

the rest with comments at.
New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman | The Gateway Pundit

Is he dead yet?

SNIP:

MSNBC analyst and Democratic strategist Karen Finney blamed Rush Limbaugh, the Koch brothers and others for the death of Trayvon Martin. Now the New Black Panther Party is circulating “Wanted Dead or Alive” posters of George Zimmerman. All Voices reported:

Yesterday afternoon at a press conference, the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense circulated a “wanted dead or alive” poster for George Zimmerman for shooting to death a Florida teenager four weeks ago.

New Black Panther Party Issues “Wanted Dead or Alive” Posters for George Zimmerman | The Gateway Pundit

Is he dead yet?

You wish.

ruh roh...

Well it looks like the Left and the MSM have found the next
person to "vet" on this story

No doubt, the MSM and the Left will do more vetting on this witness
than they ever did on Papa Obama

Funny how that works ...

:eusa_whistle:

ruh roh...

So prove Zimmerman wasn't getting his ass beat after attacking Martin for no reason or is being black a good enough reason to be followed and attacked?

SNIP:

Is he dead yet?

Are you serious?

SNIP:

Is he dead yet?

You wish.

Boggles the mind, doesn't it?

SNIP:

Is he dead yet?

You wish.

No need to wish, it's 100% guaranteed.

ruh roh...

So prove Zimmerman wasn't getting his ass beat after attacking Martin for no reason or is being black a good enough reason to be followed and attacked?

Can you wait for the State investigation results and the Grand Jury?

ruh roh...

Can you wait for the State investigation results and the Grand Jury?

No need. This is America.

Forum List

Back