New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
"tossed him to the curb...the minute he became a political liability"

yes like the good political WHORE obama is

doesnt explain why he attended a racist church for 20 years

keep trying

That's what I like about the guy, he threw away a religious nut the minute that nut stopped being useful.

The Religious nuts stopped being useful for the GOP years ago.

Wright saying God let 9/11 happened because of racism is no more nutty than Pat RObertson saying God let 9/11 happened because of the gheys.

Obama had the good sense to walk away from that shit. I'm still waiting for the GOP to walk away from Robertson.

the bigotry and racism Rev Wright spews from the pulpit has everything to do with his politics; left-wing politics; and nothing to do with the fact he has the title of Reverend in front of his name

seriously you're nothing but a clown lying to himself

A lot of the 'bigotry and racism' that Wright spews is simply the truth. This bothers conservatives, and I can see why.

That's what I like about the guy, he threw away a religious nut the minute that nut stopped being useful.

Wright saying God let 9/11 happened because of racism is no more nutty than Pat RObertson saying God let 9/11 happened because of the gheys.

Obama had the good sense to walk away from that shit. I'm still waiting for the GOP to walk away from Robertson.

the bigotry and racism Rev Wright spews from the pulpit has everything to do with his politics; left-wing politics; and nothing to do with the fact he has the title of Reverend in front of his name

A lot of the 'bigotry and racism' that Wright spews is simply the truth. This bothers conservatives, and I can see why.

Bigotry and racism are never the truth.

really nutjob?

like what? what is the truth?
Reverend's Wright's comment calling Italian people "garlic noses"?

or his whine that obama is "surrounded by too many Jews"?

pray tell leftard; which of Wright's comments are so truthful; especially the ones you feel bother conservatives because they are truthful?

Obama really deserves to be impeached for Benghazi...but given the hyper Racial atmosphere is promotes, that won't happen.

So, Congress should haul all of the other participants into hearings and roast them alive.

Ok, do you believe Bush should have been impeached over Pat Tilman?

I can appreciate and agree with holding POTUS accountable for lies no matter what party they are from.

Can you?

Obama really deserves to be impeached for Benghazi...but given the hyper Racial atmosphere is promotes, that won't happen.

So, Congress should haul all of the other participants into hearings and roast them alive.

I can appreciate and agree with holding POTUS accountable for lies no matter what party they are from.

Can you?

False equivalence at work. Bush didnt lie about Tilman to protect his election chances.
/fail.

Wow, yeah who cares about some dead American employees? So what if they were sacrificed to the Obama campaign?
You really are a shithead loser.
Stevens and his team chose to go there. They decided they were safe enough. No one died at the official Embassy that day, which was 400 miles away and protected. I know the facts are inconvenient to you but those are the facts.

American employees died begging for help from their government, which wished them away in a campaign of lies and betrayed them.
And this doesnt bother you in the least.

You know it doesn't, as long as obama let's him suck him off. He will swallow anything obama wants him too.

really nutjob?

pray tell leftard; which of Wright's comments are so truthful; especially the ones you feel bother conservatives because they are truthful?

9/11 was America's chickens coming home to roost.

Can you?

False equivalence at work. Bush didnt lie about Tilman to protect his election chances.
/fail.

Just what I expected from some - noooooooo when Bush lied about how someone died .... it was difffferrrent ........

Is this where I act surprised?

2004 was an election year you know.

Last edited:

Can you?

Anytime a sitting President lies for political expediency or personal gain, her or she should face impeachment proceedings.

But it must be a proven lie....not one of those "word on the street is he lied".

You? Think? With what brain cells? Obviously you don't read links, do you?

The 100 pages of emails (does this look like Fox News to you?):
Benghazi 4-7-14 | Judicial Watch

And how can you get upset for me quoting Fox News when you just cited MEDIA MATTERS?! YOU EEEEDIOT! Thinking people NEVER quote Media Matters.
fox news is pretty much accepted as a mouth piece for the gop. They have been caught in one lie after another. When seven different surveys show that those who watch fox know less about the world than those who do not watch fox it says something about fox. Now, if Media Matters has been shown to be dishonest and to lie on its site I have never heard of it. Basically you sound like you are screaming another variation of the gop mantra "Liberal media!! Liberal media!!" when you whine about Media Matters.

When the old phrase: "There is none so blind as he who will not see" was coined, they had you in mind.

As you were the inspiration for the phrase "Monkey see, monkey do."

Can you?

/fail.

Just what I expected from some - noooooooo when Bush lied about how someone died .... it was difffferrrent ........

Is this where I act surprised?

2004 was an election year you know.
Please show that Bush had proper information but dispatched agents with a false story in order to boost his chances.
Yeah, there isn't any such thing.
Your false equivalence has been noted and defeated.

really nutjob?

No it actually wasn't. 9/11 was Islamic radicals staging a terrorist attack on the U.S. Only assholes believe we were somehow responsible.

really nutjob?

1a860a08.gif~c200

LOL at these people still being around.

"tossed him to the curb...the minute he became a political liability"

yes like the good political WHORE obama is

doesnt explain why he attended a racist church for 20 years

keep trying

What rock did you crawl out from under? Obama listened to Wright for 20 years and suddenly got the good sense to walk away from him when it became politically expedient, and you're praising him for it?

God! where do you idiots come from?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back