New Benghazi E-mails Link White House to Doctoring of Talking Points

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, we hae the truth: the Obama White House lied to protect their re-election chances.
Obama lied, people died.

You can't even come up with your own slogans. How lame is that?

If you think your pathetic attempts to use Benghazi as a way to hurt the Democrats or to put the skids on Hillary will actually have some effect, you are sadly mistaken. And besides, is Benghazi all ya got??? Other than Hillary is a lesbian? That's fucking lame too dude...
You're not bothered that the Obama White House fabricated a story they knew to be false and sent Rice out to sell it in order to bolster Obama's re-election chances? How sad is that?

No, pretty much the reaction from every liberal....in regards to this. Very consistent with everything else.

meh+gif.gif

They are nothing but hypocrites who stick with their cliches.

It doesn't bother me because that's not what happened. You simply believe that it did, when it didn't.

the pretend rabbi is also a compulsive liar.

ask him where he and the other nutters were during baby bush's 13 benghazis with their 50 dead.

oh wait....

13 Benghazis Happened Under President Bush and Fox News Said Nothing - PolicyMic

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan.
Suicide bomber connected with al-Qaida attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia.
U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of “Bali Bombings.” No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan.
Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Armed al-Qaida terrorists storm the diplomatic compound killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
Al-Qaida terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again.
Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers. (I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name “David Foy.” This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what’s considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria.
Four armed gunmen shouting “Allahu akbar” storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece.
Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen.
Members of the al-Qaida-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey.
Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana’a, Yemen.
Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

There is not one Benghazi on that list. Know why? Because in not a single one of them did the White House knowingly lie about what happened to protect the president's re-election chances.
Another equivalence fail from the chief Fail of USMB.

[

All you're doing is deflecting. Shucking and jiving. None of this changes the fact that the Obama Administration played a part in this coverup. They. Lied.

You wanted Reagan to be guilty in the Iran Contra Scandal, right? So if Reagan was responsible for the people under his leadership, so is Obama in regards to this matter. Obama is either an incompetent leader, or ignored completely the actions of his staff.

You have zero cred, man.

GUy, during Iran Contra, I was more right wing than you are. Of course, I wasn't a loser who sat home on someone's couch, I was actually out serving my country at the time and being productive.

Still, I don't blame Reagan for Iran-Contra. The Iran part, he was trying to free hostages, and there's no evidence he knew about the Contra part. So I don't hold Reagan to blame for that. Destroying the middle class and running us trillions into debt I blame him for, but not Iran-Contra.

Now, for this being a "coverup", that would imply that they KNEW it was Al Qaeda from the moment it happened, and knew that the the video that was causing riots in 20 other Islamic countries was not a factor here.

Neither of those things were clear at the time and they aren't entirely clear now.

NOw, the disccussion I would REALLY love to have is why we keep sticking our hands into the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

But as long as the Oil Companies and Zionists are dominating that conversation, I doubt we will have it.

[

All you're doing is deflecting. Shucking and jiving. None of this changes the fact that the Obama Administration played a part in this coverup. They. Lied.

You wanted Reagan to be guilty in the Iran Contra Scandal, right? So if Reagan was responsible for the people under his leadership, so is Obama in regards to this matter. Obama is either an incompetent leader, or ignored completely the actions of his staff.

You have zero cred, man.

GUy, during Iran Contra, I was more right wing than you are. Of course, I wasn't a loser who sat home on someone's couch, I was actually out serving my country at the time and being productive.

Still, I don't blame Reagan for Iran-Contra. The Iran part, he was trying to free hostages, and there's no evidence he knew about the Contra part. So I don't hold Reagan to blame for that. Destroying the middle class and running us trillions into debt I blame him for, but not Iran-Contra.

Now, for this being a "coverup", that would imply that they KNEW it was Al Qaeda from the moment it happened, and knew that the the video that was causing riots in 20 other Islamic countries was not a factor here.

Neither of those things were clear at the time and they aren't entirely clear now.

NOw, the disccussion I would REALLY love to have is why we keep sticking our hands into the Middle East Hornet's nest and then complain about getting stung.

But as long as the Oil Companies and Zionists are dominating that conversation, I doubt we will have it.

So at what point did you become a loser sitting on someone else's couch?

[

You have zero cred, man.

so at some point you became a useless left-wing moron or am i reading you wrong?

[

You have zero cred, man.

Is he taking up your space?

THAT'S what America saw in Mitt Romney, and those not obsessed with Obama's skin tone were kind of horrified by it.

It's not a value judgement, which is a prevarication. It is bigotry.

NOt at all, guy.

Fact is, you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. You and all the other evangelicals who refused to support ROmney in 2008 but got behind him in 2012 aren't rushing out to get your own set of Magic Underpants.

He was just the only guy you had that you could run against the Black Guy who had something resembling credibility.

Because as nuts as Romney was, compared to the other choices... Jesus!

Romney could have been a worshipper of Dread C'Thulhu, and you guys hate Obama so much, you'd have still supported him.

Kraken-cthulhu.jpg

"Oh My God, he sacrifced the Virgin and released the Great Old ONes! The world is doomed!!!"

"Well, at least we got that N****r out of the White HOuse."

Is he taking up your space?
Did you just fart? Something smells here.

THAT'S what America saw in Mitt Romney, and those not obsessed with Obama's skin tone were kind of horrified by it.

It's not a value judgement, which is a prevarication. It is bigotry.

NOt at all, guy.

Fact is, you don't think Joseph Smith was talking to God any more than I do. You and all the other evangelicals who refused to support ROmney in 2008 but got behind him in 2012 aren't rushing out to get your own set of Magic Underpants.

He was just the only guy you had that you could run against the Black Guy who had something resembling credibility.

Because as nuts as Romney was, compared to the other choices... Jesus!

Romney could have been a worshipper of Dread C'Thulhu, and you guys hate Obama so much, you'd have still supported him.

Kraken-cthulhu.jpg

"Oh My God, he sacrifced the Virgin and released the Great Old ONes! The world is doomed!!!"

"Well, at least we got that N****r out of the White HOuse."

seriously; what kind of idiot thinks the "Black guy" who attended a racist church for 20 years; and NEVER brought "change" to ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, EVER, had a "semblence of credibility"???

oh the same kind of idiot that never vetted the guy in the first place

[

so at some point you became a useless left-wing moron or am i reading you wrong?

NO, at some poitn, I realized the GOP was only out for the rich, and since I'm not rich, there was no point in voting against my own economic interests.

This happened about the time my ex-boss illegally fired me after I ran up too many medical bills and said, "Thank God I don't have to deal with a union."

[

seriously; what kind of idiot thinks the "Black guy" who attended a racist church for 20 years; and NEVER brought "change" to ANYBODY, ANYWHERE, EVER, had a "semblence of credibility"???

Guy, the fact is, he tossed Wright to the Curb the minute he became a liability.

Somehow, i don't think Romney was ever going to throw Monson to the curb.

080101super_mitt_romney.jpg

[

NO, at some poitn, I realized the GOP was only out for the rich, and since I'm not rich, there was no point in voting against my own economic interests.

This happened about the time my ex-boss illegally fired me after I ran up too many medical bills and said, "Thank God I don't have to deal with a union."

So that's when you became useless.
Anyway, Obama was elected because he was black. He was re-elected because he was black. Everything he's ever gotten in life has been because he was black. That's just the truth.

[

Guy, the fact is, he tossed Wright to the Curb the minute he became a liability.

Somehow, i don't think Romney was ever going to throw Monson to the curb.

080101super_mitt_romney.jpg

"tossed him to the curb...the minute he became a political liability"

yes like the good political WHORE obama is

doesnt explain why he attended a racist church for 20 years

keep trying

[

So that's when you became useless.
Anyway, Obama was elected because he was black. He was re-elected because he was black. Everything he's ever gotten in life has been because he was black. That's just the truth.

NO, that's when I got another job. I just stopped siding with people who fucked me over.

Obama got elected because Bush fucked up the economy and the war.

He got re-elected because things got a little better, and Romney wasn't offering an alternative that was palatable.

FOX NEWS.
You do realize that people who watch fox news are less knowledgable on world affairs than people who do not watch fox? You do realize that?
I can see why you would do this but why would I or any thinking person want to watch and believe a media outlet that makes them dumber?
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/11/22/seven-surveys-make-a-trend-for-fox-and-viewers/167217

You? Think? With what brain cells? Obviously you don't read links, do you?

The 100 pages of emails (does this look like Fox News to you?):
Benghazi 4-7-14 | Judicial Watch

And how can you get upset for me quoting Fox News when you just cited MEDIA MATTERS?! YOU EEEEDIOT! Thinking people NEVER quote Media Matters.
fox news is pretty much accepted as a mouth piece for the gop. They have been caught in one lie after another. When seven different surveys show that those who watch fox know less about the world than those who do not watch fox it says something about fox. Now, if Media Matters has been shown to be dishonest and to lie on its site I have never heard of it. Basically you sound like you are screaming another variation of the gop mantra "Liberal media!! Liberal media!!" when you whine about Media Matters.

When the old phrase: "There is none so blind as he who will not see" was coined, they had you in mind.

keep trying

That's what I like about the guy, he threw away a religious nut the minute that nut stopped being useful.

The Religious nuts stopped being useful for the GOP years ago.

Wright saying God let 9/11 happened because of racism is no more nutty than Pat RObertson saying God let 9/11 happened because of the gheys.

Obama had the good sense to walk away from that shit. I'm still waiting for the GOP to walk away from Robertson.

keep trying

That's what I like about the guy, he threw away a religious nut the minute that nut stopped being useful.

Wright saying God let 9/11 happened because of racism is no more nutty than Pat RObertson saying God let 9/11 happened because of the gheys.

Obama had the good sense to walk away from that shit. I'm still waiting for the GOP to walk away from Robertson.

Which candidate listened to Pat Robertson for 20 years?

Oh that was sooo pre-2009. Now they care...really! They really do!

Know what you two cock-breath faggots?

Start a separate thread on those incidents and stop trying to derail this one.

scum sucking slime.

If you are holding Obama to a higher standard than every president before him, it's fair to ask why.

Obama should be held in higher standard than all the presidents before him.

After all, all the presidents before him were people, who by today's liberal standards, were the scum of the Earth, OLD WHITE MALES.

Not only that, but the fact that Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize long before he proved that he was qualified to be president, automatically puts him in a category, a height no previous president ever achieved.

Obama, according to adoring left-wing journalists is like God.

So, is it really unexpected that he should be held to a higher standard than every previous president?

keep trying

the bigotry and racism Rev Wright spews from the pulpit has everything to do with his politics; left-wing politics; and nothing to do with the fact he has the title of Reverend in front of his name

seriously you're nothing but a clown lying to himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back