New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

Sorry chump. You gotta be a theist to pray 5 times a day.

If you aren't a Muslim, then you have the perfect pre qualifications for a potential convert.

You are probably a better candidate. You have similar food laws and we Christians males don't take to circumcision as adults.

Real men are circumcised you weakling!! :itsok:

Greg

Real men don't get circumcised, unless it's medically necessary.

Well you neo Marxists need all the help you can get to appear normal size to the ladies. I hear Durex have just released a neo Marxist/muslim condom with tapes to hold it in place

That's funny, because statistically circumcised men have shorter/smaller genitalia, regardless of their religious or political affiliation.

If you aren't a Muslim, then you have the perfect pre qualifications for a potential convert.

You are probably a better candidate. You have similar food laws and we Christians males don't take to circumcision as adults.

Greg

Well you neo Marxists need all the help you can get to appear normal size to the ladies. I hear Durex have just released a neo Marxist/muslim condom with tapes to hold it in place

That's funny, because statistically circumcised men have shorter/smaller genitalia, regardless of their religious or political affiliation.

LINK and not from some egotistical site either. All that happens is the loose skin is lost the rest is normal size.

Ultimately there are Jews and non Jews and no matter how nice you are you'll never be one of them.

In fact if you wanted to convert they would try to talk you out of it. Very exclusive.

Most religions aren't interested in recruiting any ignorant, criminally inclined, mentally ill people like you guys. Islam on the other hand, is like a magnet, you navigate to it like shit flies do to shit. They even brag about people like you as converts. That's why prisons all across the world are a prime recruitment and conversion target.

Sorry chump. You gotta be a theist to pray 5 times a day.

Still posing as a concerned Christian while Muslims, not Jews, are slaughtering Christians all over the world? Ha ha ha. Take a hike.

Exactly. Christians are not the thorn in the side of the world at this point in time. Everywhere those Muslims go, trouble seems to follow. There is a reason for this. I hope the United States soon (probably when Obama is out of office) does something about the failed immigration policies. We cannot just allow "anyone" to come to the country because they want to. People we allow into the United States need to have a plan.

What happens is a swarm of immigrants comes here to take minimum-wage paying jobs, and a lot of times they might even work under the table and pay NO taxes on their incomes. A lot of times, they will work for construction and landscaping companies as under the table employees, and then they also collect social services. Immigrants should have to EARN social services by working first and have a plan to contribute to OUR economy and our country.

If their plans are to come here, take a minimum wage job or to work under the table and have to collect services, then they should not be allowed to immigrate here. We need to have more rigid standards. We just don't have enough jobs to go around either.

Greg

Psst...have you tried it? How would you know??

Greg

Well my parents were normal, well adjusted individuals who didn't believe in genital mutilation and I grew up normal and well adjusted too. No-one in their right minds, who has a choice, would ever voluntarily have their genitals mutilated. Some studies have revealed psychological trauma as a result; in some cases men and boys become more aggressive and psychopathic in their behaviour.
Yea I would circumsize as an adult but glad my parents made my penis pretty. Are you Jewish? Maybe you people need your penis' trimmed. Might stop you from acting so jewy.

Greg

Greg

Well my parents were normal, well adjusted individuals who didn't believe in genital mutilation and I grew up normal and well adjusted too. No-one in their right minds, who has a choice, would ever voluntarily have their genitals mutilated. Some studies have revealed psychological trauma as a result; in some cases men and boys become more aggressive and psychopathic in their behaviour.

That explains the muslims then, must be something to do with the way the butcher kills a goat and then whips of the boys foreskin without cleaning anything down. I have heard that over 30% of all male muslims are rendered impotent after being butchered this way, no wonder they are so aggressive and psychopathic

They use the same barbaric technique on their women.

Greg

Why use a sledgehammer when a tackhammer will do the job?

Yea I would circumsize as an adult but glad my parents made my penis pretty. Are you Jewish? Maybe you people need your penis' trimmed. Might stop you from acting so jewy.

Yeah ... that's it! Challenger must be Jewish! :lmao:

Greg

Why use a sledgehammer when a tackhammer will do the job?

Yeah ... that's it! Challenger must be Jewish! :lmao:

:clap2:

Greg

Greg

Really? Frankly I consider it more hygienic. You have a link to those studies? I've not heard of any such thing.

Greg

Greg

Greg

Really? Frankly I consider it more hygienic. You have a link to those studies? I've not heard of any such thing.

Greg
It is more hygienic. The uncut ones carry all kinds of foreign matter in those foreskins. The part about aggressive and psychopathic behavior I'm not sure but Roudy could be suspect.

Greg

Greg

Greg
It is more hygienic. The uncut ones carry all kinds of foreign matter in those foreskins. The part about aggressive and psychopathic behavior I'm not sure but Roudy could be suspect.

Those foreskins are very valuable in Gaza. I hear Palestinians use them as eyelid transplants.

Greg

Greg

That explains the muslims then, must be something to do with the way the butcher kills a goat and then whips of the boys foreskin without cleaning anything down. I have heard that over 30% of all male muslims are rendered impotent after being butchered this way, no wonder they are so aggressive and psychopathic

They use the same barbaric technique on their women.

They don't waste butchers knives on women, old razor blades and broken bottles are good enough for them. I wonder if Mrs monte had it done when she converted

Greg

Greg

Those foreskins are very valuable in Gaza. I hear Palestinians use them as eyelid transplants.
I thought the priests used them in their biscuits and gravy in lieu of chipped beef

Greg

Greg

I once knew a Mohel surgeon who was also a keen angler, he would often catch the most and the biggest fish. So we asked him what his secret was and that was when we found what he did for a living. He then showed us the little box of dried foreskins that he used as bait, this explained why he was so lucky and why he always returned the fish he caught alive with a short prayer said over them.

Greg

Greg

I thought the priests used them in their biscuits and gravy in lieu of chipped beef

Couscous with medallions of kosher foreskin is considered a gourmet dish in Gaza city.

Greg

Greg

I once knew a Mohel surgeon who was also a keen angler, he would often catch the most and the biggest fish. So we asked him what his secret was and that was when we found what he did for a living. He then showed us the little box of dried foreskins that he used as bait, this explained why he was so lucky and why he always returned the fish he caught alive with a short prayer said over them.

TMI! TMI! Ha ha ha.

Greg

Greg

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

Greg

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg
Well, the Navy calls it Foreskins on Toast, the Army has SOS.

Greg

GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg
Well, the Navy calls it Foreskins on Toast, the Army has SOS.

I suppose it's more nutritious than Navy's usual fare of soggy saos.

Greg

Forum List

Back