New Australian documentary just released. Very graphic don't watch if you are queasy.

Looked to me like the documentary was filmed BY Australians..including the cameramen. They may have had Palestinian interpreters but the filming still shows grown men manhandling CHILDREN. Ok, so they were throwing rocks. Big deal. If they were throwing grenades or molotav cocktails, then I could understand the anger. If it were a hundred children throwing stones all at once, I could understand the anger and results. The point is, they are doing to Palestinians the SAME THING that was done to THEM by Nazi's. What's next? Patches? Burning their homes? Hauling them to some camp?

Demolishing their homes, certainly. Hauling them to some camp? Well Gaza has been labelled the world's biggest open air prison; they tried concentration camps in 1948 but the world's media started snooping around so they closed them down and decided to do the job in increments.
Er: that's the Egyptians!!

1414639943183.jpg

Egypt starts demolishing homes to create Gaza buffer zone

Greg

wtf? I thought you and I got along quite well.
Guess not.

Jeez
Ultimately there are Jews and non Jews and no matter how nice you are you'll never be one of them.

In fact if you wanted to convert they would try to talk you out of it. Very exclusive.

Most religions aren't interested in recruiting any ignorant, criminally inclined, mentally ill people like you guys. Islam on the other hand, is like a magnet, you navigate to it like shit flies do to shit. They even brag about people like you as converts. That's why prisons all across the world are a prime recruitment and conversion target.

Sorry chump. You gotta be a theist to pray 5 times a day.

If you aren't a Muslim, then you have the perfect pre qualifications for a potential convert.

You are probably a better candidate. You have similar food laws and we Christians males don't take to circumcision as adults.

Real men are circumcised you weakling!! :itsok:

Greg

Atheism doesn't do that. But christians can murder and still go to heaven. For example christians have abortions. Still live happily in heaven as long as they believe and ask for forgiveness. No god does not forgive that easy. For example you think god will forgive the blood on Bush's hands?

I think that atheists have killed as much if not more than Christians and Muslims. Many Muslims who are ashamed of their faith now profess to be atheists, yet defend Islam and Muslim causes like the Palestinian cause with tooth and nails, and reserve all their attacks for Christianity and Judaism.

Your Islam is showing.

Let me see; Nazism was NOT Christian; Communism was not Christian; Number murdered?? Hundreds of millions!!

Greg

What a childish little twat you are. You are hilarious.

Well for one, I don't look like a fucking lunatic that just escaped from an asylum, like your picture in your avatar. Why do you get scared when people bring up your past admissions of being a Muslim? Perhaps because you spend so much time lying about your faith, Abdul?

"Hilarious" ha ha ha.

No need to lie about my faith. I am a Roman Catholic and have received all the sacraments except one. But carry on.

You missed Holy Orders or Marriage?? Pity you missed your Exorcism!!

Greg

Ultimately there are Jews and non Jews and no matter how nice you are you'll never be one of them.

In fact if you wanted to convert they would try to talk you out of it. Very exclusive.

Most religions aren't interested in recruiting any ignorant, criminally inclined, mentally ill people like you guys. Islam on the other hand, is like a magnet, you navigate to it like shit flies do to shit. They even brag about people like you as converts. That's why prisons all across the world are a prime recruitment and conversion target.

If you aren't a Muslim, then you have the perfect pre qualifications for a potential convert.

You are probably a better candidate. You have similar food laws and we Christians males don't take to circumcision as adults.

Greg
Medical advances are wonderful, just think what would have happened to you without micro surgery

Greg

Real men don't get circumcised, unless it's medically necessary.

Greg

Psst...have you tried it? How would you know??

Greg

Looked to me like the documentary was filmed BY Australians..including the cameramen. They may have had Palestinian interpreters but the filming still shows grown men manhandling CHILDREN. Ok, so they were throwing rocks. Big deal. If they were throwing grenades or molotav cocktails, then I could understand the anger. If it were a hundred children throwing stones all at once, I could understand the anger and results. The point is, they are doing to Palestinians the SAME THING that was done to THEM by Nazi's. What's next? Patches? Burning their homes? Hauling them to some camp?

Demolishing their homes, certainly. Hauling them to some camp? Well Gaza has been labelled the world's biggest open air prison; they tried concentration camps in 1948 but the world's media started snooping around so they closed them down and decided to do the job in increments.

1414639943183.jpg

Greg
No, Israelis. House demolition in the Israeli Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Greg

Greg

Well my parents were normal, well adjusted individuals who didn't believe in genital mutilation and I grew up normal and well adjusted too. No-one in their right minds, who has a choice, would ever voluntarily have their genitals mutilated. Some studies have revealed psychological trauma as a result; in some cases men and boys become more aggressive and psychopathic in their behaviour.

1414639943183.jpg

Greg
No, Israelis. House demolition in the Israeli Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

So Egypt doesn't have a border with gaza, and hamas are not attacking Egyptians. Which school do you go to then, would it the Ali Ahkbar school next to the Wahabi mosque at the end of your road ?

Greg

Greg

Well my parents were normal, well adjusted individuals who didn't believe in genital mutilation and I grew up normal and well adjusted too. No-one in their right minds, who has a choice, would ever voluntarily have their genitals mutilated. Some studies have revealed psychological trauma as a result; in some cases men and boys become more aggressive and psychopathic in their behaviour.

That explains the muslims then, must be something to do with the way the butcher kills a goat and then whips of the boys foreskin without cleaning anything down. I have heard that over 30% of all male muslims are rendered impotent after being butchered this way, no wonder they are so aggressive and psychopathic

Told you Abdul you are not a Christian, your wife was before she converted it was all on the website

Oh you silly little man. You haven't a clue.

Seen your page on social media and no one else can use your email address but you.

Well for one, I don't look like a fucking lunatic that just escaped from an asylum, like your picture in your avatar. Why do you get scared when people bring up your past admissions of being a Muslim? Perhaps because you spend so much time lying about your faith, Abdul?

"Hilarious" ha ha ha.

No need to lie about my faith. I am a Roman Catholic and have received all the sacraments except one. But carry on.

You LIE about everything else so why not about your religion. I smell a bad case of kithman and taqiya

"Hilarious" ha ha ha.

Is that like being a boyscout and having all but one badge?

That would be the same one the muslims get on day one attending the mosque, here you are little ali that is the golden brick OOOPS I slipped.

"Hilarious" ha ha ha.

Too late for that one, he isn't an altar boy any longer. LOL

And he no longer attends Koran classes either

"Hilarious" ha ha ha.

"Hilarious" ha ha ha.

I'd hate to know what you gotta do for that last sacrament. What's a sacrament? Sound like what the priest gives you after his balls have been in your mouth.

Here you go

Sacrament - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

and the last sacrament is very close to what you wrote

"Hilarious" ha ha ha.

I'd never be a catholic. The devil only possesses catholics. Ever notice that? You never hear of Mormon muslim or baptist needing an exorcism. Probably because those churches don't plant the seed in their members heads.

You do hear of muslims being possessed after all their prophet was so possessed that he saw and heard things

Atheism doesn't do that. But christians can murder and still go to heaven. For example christians have abortions. Still live happily in heaven as long as they believe and ask for forgiveness. No god does not forgive that easy. For example you think god will forgive the blood on Bush's hands?

I think that atheists have killed as much if not more than Christians and Muslims. Many Muslims who are ashamed of their faith now profess to be atheists, yet defend Islam and Muslim causes like the Palestinian cause with tooth and nails, and reserve all their attacks for Christianity and Judaism.

Your Islam is showing.

Let me see; Nazism was NOT Christian; Communism was not Christian; Number murdered?? Hundreds of millions!!

Greg

Both have ties to islam because the muslims perfected terrorist murder

Greg

Well you neo Marxists need all the help you can get to appear normal size to the ladies. I hear Durex have just released a neo Marxist/muslim condom with tapes to hold it in place

Forum List

Back