New and Improved Version of 'Bush Did It"

:

At least Rhet is literate.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

A GANG OF LIEBTARDS CHORTLING OVER THEIR OWN FAULTY "LITERACY" AND THE IMPUGNING OF A MANIFESTLY LOGICALLY ACCURATE, AND NOT "CIRCULAR REASONING" - TYPE OF STATEMENT MADE BY ME.

If these Liebtard FOOLS knew about the fundamentals of LOGIC 101, they'd realize that just because something comes around full circle......that does not mean that this AUTOMATICALLY PRODUCES an ERROR IN LOGIC.

Let me explain this to Article 15, that 1/2-wit Semi-Criminal (using his self-confessed Avatar):

If A =B=C........then C = A is NOT called an ERROR in LOGIC just because the following is TRUE: A = B = C= A.....i.e., the proposition comes around "full circle".

An example of "CIRCULAR REASONING" or Faulty Logic is the following FAULTY PROOF using "Circular Reasoning":

An Apple is a Chair......because an Apple is chair.

Assuming that these Liebtard Morons understood the above.....which is strongly open to doubt......I proceed.

My statement which Article 15, the POLITICAL IDIOT, as well as the IDIOT with respect to LOGIC, derides as "CIRCULAR REASONING" (i.e. "faulty logic") is NOT "FAULTY LOGIC" at all.

Stating this in terms these LIEBTARD POLITICAL IDIOTS and LOGICALLY UNTUTORED MORONS CAN UNDERSTAND, I will use the CURRENT SCENARIO the DEMS are facing by juxtaposing the IDENTICALLY SIMILAR SCENARIO THE REPUBS FACED UNDER BUSH:

My statement which is an ACCURATE STATEMENT OF FACT, and which is LOGICAL and does NOT violate the tenets of CORRECT LOGIC:

"The Democrats turned the American people (unjustifiably) against Bush which in turn paralyzed the Republicans which gave the Democrats de facto power over the country."

The EQUALLY CORRECT STATEMENT OF FACT and ALSO LOGICALLY CORRECT DESCRIPTION OF THE IDENTICAL DILEMMA FACING THE MARXIST Obami Salami:

"The Republicans (this time justifiably) turned the American people against Obami Salami which in turn paralyzed the Democrats which gave the Republicans de facto power over the country.

The TRUTH of this last paragraph is admittedly NOT IN ITS FINAL STAGE. It is ACCURATE only in terms of it being a "frozen picture" capturing the TRUTH of Obami Salami's INABILITY to pass his MARXIST Healthcare, etc., thus giving the Republicans de facto power over the country.....in this "time frozen picture".

THE HISTORICAL TRUTH of the last paragraph will be presaged by the results of the 2010 Congressional elections.......and the Presidential Election of 2012 where the Marxist Obami Salami will munch the proverbial tumbleweed.

Please note: the purpose of the above exercise was to EXPOSE the LIBTARDS' (plural form) LACK OF LOGIC and the KNOWLEDGE OF SAME ...... NOT the accuracy of the PREDICTABLE POLITICAL TRUTH of that assertion. Although I am also confidant of the PREDICTABLE POLITICAL TRUTH which only time will tell.

Article 15:

Then again, like Rhet, I stop reading at about one paragraph in when it becomes too stupid to follow.

I'm fascinated that a couple of facts thrown at this poster and what you get in return is pure chaotic rant. It makes you wonder about the guy on the other end.

So you wait around until you see the soldiers approaching before you'd move your troops huh?

Speaking of logical fallacies:

This is not a conventional war, and it never has been.

Stop trying to make it one.

If you can't grasp that nuance, it's no wonder you are so confused about this.

I am going to lay something heavy on you.

Are you ready for this?

The violence in Iraq was driving by how oil revenues were going to be split.

That means the fuckers that are grinning for the cameras and shaking hands with bigwigs, were also the guys paying dumb Iraqi saps to plant bombs in the street.

Funny how the basic template doesn't change from either side of the spectrum.

Oh God...what has this country come to?

First we have to listen to Cheney babbling about foreign policy and now they drag out Rumsfeld to discuss military strategy.

Really?? Then the following people where lost in the same fantasy......

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

Trotting out long stream of cherry-picked out-context-quotes might look damning but is essentially meaningless without the context.

This list is probably the most overused cut and paste job I've seen endlessly presented as some sort of "proof".

Hey Coyote, you stupid Liebtard fuck, do you STILL think that:

"Trotting out long stream of cherry-picked out-context-quotes might look damning but is essentially meaningless without the context."

I'm just wondering HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU CAN BE WHEN FACED WITH THESE SUPPOSEDLY "cherry-picked out-context-quotes" ???????

Do you realize that you can take that list and multiply it by 20, or 30 (or whatever...no time to compute) to INCLUDE 99% of the Congressional Dems who voted for "Bush's" War in Iraq and EXPRESSED THE IDENTICAL VERBIAGE (including the WMDs) that BUSH used for the CORRECTLY JUSTIFIED WAR IN IRAQ preventing THE BAGHDAD MONSTER in addition to IRAN's CRAZED THEOLOGICAL PSYCHO AHMADINEJAD from getting NUKES ?????

Even with this hindsight, ARE YOU STILL SO STUPID, as the other Liebtards are, about this issue ??????

Have you, at least, even in your demented state, REALIZE THE HYPOCRISY and the TREACHERY of the CORRUPT DEMS TO MAKE THEIR MONOLITHIC 180 degree about face and thus give the GREEN LIGHT to IRAN, and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE..... WHERE WE ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM THE DEM'S HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY FROM THAT DISASTROUS DEM DECISION ????

AND, THE CATASTROPHIC AFTERMATH NOT ONLY IN IRAQ....BUT ITS EFFECT ON AFGHANISTAN, MID EAST IN GENERAL ?!?!?

AND, CARRYING THIS EVEN FURTHER...... TO THE POSSIBLE REAL RUIN OF OUR COUNTRY IN LETTING THE DEMS CONTROL THE FINANCES IN BOTH CONGRESSIONAL HOUSES IN SPITE OF THE POLITICALLY INEFFECTIVE MAJORITY OF THE REPS......that which is NOW HAPPENING, IRONICALLY TO The MARXIST Obami Salami, where this MARXIST and his crazed stooges Pelosi and Holder's actions, THIS TIME CORRECTLY.......ARE PARALYZING Obami's Adm even though he is in NOMINAL CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES ...... BUT CAN'T PASS DIDDLY SQUAT because the AMERICAN PUBLIC IS IN OPEN REVOLT and CORRECTLY INTIMIDATING SOME OF THE DEMS TO DISAVOW MARXIST Obami Salami's TRANSPARENT MARXISM, and IDIOTIC APPEASEMENT of MusLAME'S SENSIBILITIES IN THE BIZARRE NY TRIAL INSTEAD OF THE MILITARY TRIBUNAL ??????

HAVE YOU NO SHAME, YOU FUCKING LIEBTARD SCUMBAGS ?!?!?

Now look....I'm far from a "liebtard" and my caps lock key is broken...but dude...seriously...put down the meth pipe and take a look at what your posting.

Fact: 99% of the Democrats DID NOT vote for the war in Iraq.:cuckoo:
Fact: Dem's haven't given any "green light" to Iran to start the Iraq war.
:cuckoo:
Fact: Obami hates salami.

you know gautama....you're really too tense.....you need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!!!!!

You think? I think of it less as a "war" than a "money making venture" for multinationals. It was intended to be open-ended. Why would you turn the spigot off when billions are pouring out to private corportations (billions of taxpayer money borrowed from China, no less)? Some interesting reading for you. This is from Naomi Klein's "Shock Doctrine". A must-read for anyone truly interested in what was going on leading up to and after the "invasion" of Iraq. From Harper's magazine, Sept. 2004.

Baghdad year zero: Pillaging Iraq in pursuit of a neocon utopia—By Naomi Klein (Harper's Magazine)

The "Mission Accomplished" incident was in 2003.

Half the Dems were against the war from the jump. The rest turned after the Adminstration's prewar predictions turned out to be way off base.

And we haven't even gotten to the phantom WMD yet.

Democrats voted against the war 147 to 110.

Trotting out long stream of cherry-picked out-context-quotes might look damning but is essentially meaningless without the context.

This list is probably the most overused cut and paste job I've seen endlessly presented as some sort of "proof".

Hey Coyote, you stupid Liebtard fuck, do you STILL think that:

"Trotting out long stream of cherry-picked out-context-quotes might look damning but is essentially meaningless without the context."

I'm just wondering HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU CAN BE WHEN FACED WITH THESE SUPPOSEDLY "cherry-picked out-context-quotes" ???????

Do you realize that you can take that list and multiply it by 20, or 30 (or whatever...no time to compute) to INCLUDE 99% of the Congressional Dems who voted for "Bush's" War in Iraq and EXPRESSED THE IDENTICAL VERBIAGE (including the WMDs) that BUSH used for the CORRECTLY JUSTIFIED WAR IN IRAQ preventing THE BAGHDAD MONSTER in addition to IRAN's CRAZED THEOLOGICAL PSYCHO AHMADINEJAD from getting NUKES ?????

Even with this hindsight, ARE YOU STILL SO STUPID, as the other Liebtards are, about this issue ??????

Have you, at least, even in your demented state, REALIZE THE HYPOCRISY and the TREACHERY of the CORRUPT DEMS TO MAKE THEIR MONOLITHIC 180 degree about face and thus give the GREEN LIGHT to IRAN, and the other ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE..... WHERE WE ARE STILL SUFFERING FROM THE DEM'S HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY FROM THAT DISASTROUS DEM DECISION ????

AND, THE CATASTROPHIC AFTERMATH NOT ONLY IN IRAQ....BUT ITS EFFECT ON AFGHANISTAN, MID EAST IN GENERAL ?!?!?

AND, CARRYING THIS EVEN FURTHER...... TO THE POSSIBLE REAL RUIN OF OUR COUNTRY IN LETTING THE DEMS CONTROL THE FINANCES IN BOTH CONGRESSIONAL HOUSES IN SPITE OF THE POLITICALLY INEFFECTIVE MAJORITY OF THE REPS......that which is NOW HAPPENING, IRONICALLY TO The MARXIST Obami Salami, where this MARXIST and his crazed stooges Pelosi and Holder's actions, THIS TIME CORRECTLY.......ARE PARALYZING Obami's Adm even though he is in NOMINAL CONTROL OF BOTH HOUSES ...... BUT CAN'T PASS DIDDLY SQUAT because the AMERICAN PUBLIC IS IN OPEN REVOLT and CORRECTLY INTIMIDATING SOME OF THE DEMS TO DISAVOW MARXIST Obami Salami's TRANSPARENT MARXISM, and IDIOTIC APPEASEMENT of MusLAME'S SENSIBILITIES IN THE BIZARRE NY TRIAL INSTEAD OF THE MILITARY TRIBUNAL ??????

HAVE YOU NO SHAME, YOU FUCKING LIEBTARD SCUMBAGS ?!?!?

Now look....I'm far from a "liebtard" and my caps lock key is broken...but dude...seriously...put down the meth pipe and take a look at what your posting.

Fact: 99% of the Democrats DID NOT vote for the war in Iraq.:cuckoo:
Fact: Dem's haven't given any "green light" to Iran to start the Iraq war.
:cuckoo:
Fact: Obami hates salami.

you know gautama....you're really too tense.....you need to CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!!!!!!!

It's a statistical fact that "Let's all calm down" works less than 4% of the time.

Did someone actually try to call PP a liberal??????????

OK, that's funny.

Not the only "fact" this guys plays fast and loose with I see.

Half the Dems were against the war from the jump. The rest turned after the Adminstration's prewar predictions turned out to be way off base.

NYLiebtard Idiot,

WHEN did the Democrats vote against the war 147 to 110, you stupid fuck ????

My point is that:

Clinton and ~ 99% of the Congressional Dems (as well as the Repubs) clamoured for The Baghdad Psycho's head around the time shortly after the 9/11, 2001 attack. The WHOLE COUNTRY rose as ONE in their condemnation of the Islamofascist Swine.

Admittedly, The Baghdad Monster was NOT responsible for 9/11..... BUT CLINTON and 99% of the Congressional Dems (and the Repubs) clamoured for the Baghdad Whacko's head during that period (and even before that date because of Islamofascist TERROR activity). Also, because CLINTON'S CIA.....AND ALL THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES OF ALL THE MAJOR COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD (sans China) were under the impression that the Baghdad Whackjob had the WMDs.

And, in retrospect, CONTRARY TO THE NOW POPULAR OPINION....... DUBYA (and Clinton with 99% of the Congressional Dems) were CORRECT in eliminating the Baghdad Psycho who tortured and murdered over a MILLION people (mostly his own), threatened the stability of the Mid East. And, our PRIMARY REASON for eliminating that Monster : to safeguard our Strategic Oil Supplies.

And, let's not forget that without the elimination of the Baghdad Whackjob, this Saddam woulda easily got the NUKES.....which thanks to the weak-kneed and kow towing MARXIST Obami Salami.....The CRAZED Iranian Theological Imams and that Psycho Ahmadinejad will most surely get....and very soon.

GWB got elected on Jan 21, 2003. GWB using his own judgment AGREED and acquiesced with Clinton and 99% of the Congressional Dems ......AND the NATION -WIDE clamour for the Baghdad Psycho's head.

USING THE IDENTICAL RHETORIC OF CLINTON and 99% of the Congressional DEMS (practically WORD for WORD) as well as Clinton's and the 99% of the Congressional Dems' verbiage regarding the WMDs.......got the BACKING of CLINTON and 99% of the Congressional Dems ...... and INVADED IRAQ !!!!

The incontrovertible PROOF of what I stated is clearly evident from the Political Chic's PARTIAL LIST of ALL THE PROMINENT DEMS that yowled and howled for The Baghdad WHACKJOB'S VIOLENT OVERTHROW.

I'm not going to do the research for you stupid Liebtard fucks, but you could make a list of the states and go one by one and find out HOW these Dems voted regarding the Iraq War....DURING THAT TIME PERIOD !!!

You stupid Liebtard IDIOTS keep coming up with BOGUS IRRELEVANT STATS as to how many Dems voted for AUMF, and the latest CRAPPOLA VOTE statistic THAT HASN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE "TIME LINE" THAT IS CRITICAL TO EXPOSING THE ALMOST MONOLITHIC HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS 180 degree ABOUT FACE of the DESPICABLE DEMS LIKE Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, the Pathological Liar John Kerry etc., etc., etc., when Bush ANNIHILATED The Baghdad's FOURTH Largest Army in the World in TWENTY TWO DAYS......The Iraqi Army that in the same decade fought the Iranian Army for FOUR LONG YEARS with a TOTAL LOSS of over a MILLION men (both sides).

Now. the Liebtard Idiots on this Forum keep obfuscating and using the "SMOKE & MIRRORS" crappola in quoting different IRRELEVANT stats as to how the Congressional Dems voted........THAT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TIME LINE ....WHICH IS..... ....AFTER GWB's declaration of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" and the UPCOMING ELECTIONS of 2004 !!!!

These Liebtard IDIOTS keep throwing in the IRRELEVANT dates of the Congressional Dem Votes AFTER the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that their chances for RE-ELCTION WERE DOOMED for the 2004, 2006 elections !!!!

NATURALLY.....BY THEN.... The HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Congressional Dems ALREADY GAVE the GREEN LIGHT to Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE and were VOTING AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR criticizing Dubya like Hysterical Maniacs BECAUSE THEIR RE-ELECTION WAS AT STAKE !!!!

THINK:

(1) The TIME LINE starts just before and AFTER 9/11, 2001: Is it so INCONCEIVABLE that CLINTON and ~ 99% of the Congressional Dems (and Repubs) voted FOR THE VIOLENT REMOVAL of the Baghdad Psycho during the time WHEN THE COUNTRY ROSE AS ONE AGAINST THE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE ????

(2) THE INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF of that is the FACT that the Political Chic printed out the PARTIAL LIST of ALL THE PROMINENT CONGRESSIONAL DEMS' VERBIAGE BY NAME that includes Pelosi, Reid, the Chappaquidick Murder, The other Pathological Lying nominee for the Presidency John Kerry etc., etc., etc., WHO VOTED FOR the IRAQI WAR, backing Bush !!!!

(3) Do you really think that if you were a nonentity type of Congressman and/or Senator during that AVALANCHE of VOTES FOR THE WAR against IRAQ, and the CITIZENS of AMERICA ROSE AS ONE AGAINST THE ISLAMOFASCISTS ....AND....you as a rookie, or a nonentity type congressman wouldn't FALL IN LINE AND VOTE THE WAY YOUR PREZ CLINTON AND ALL THE PROMINENT DEMS ON POLITICAL CHIC'S PARTIAL LIST VOTED ?????

GET REAL, you LIEBTARD IDIOTS !!!!!

(4) Consider the Present day VOTING stats with the MARXIST Obami Salami, The CRAZED Pelosi and Reid frantically trying to get their UNPOPULAR MARXIST-TINGED Agenda passed....with the OBVIOUS REVOLT of the American People AGAINST the phony Commie Obamacare............

AND YET..........The Congressional Dems under the Crazed Browbeating Pelosi using her Political Threats got their Dems in the House to VOTE OVERWHELMINGLY for Marxist Obami Salami's UNPOPULAR Agenda.......And ONLY FOUR Dem Senators are REBELLING against their own Pres and Party and preventing the passage of the MARXIST Obami Salami CRAP in the Senate !!!!

NOW CONSIDER THE POPULAR WAR SENTIMENT AGAINST THE BAGHDAD PSYCHO just PRIOR to the Invasion of Iraq in 2003 WHEN CLINTON and ALL THE PROMINENT CONGRESSIONAL DEMS VOTED FOR THE IRAQ WAR......would you as a rookie, or nonentity -type congressman and/or Senator VOTE OPPOSITE of the Way CLINTON and the PROMINENT DEMS voted on the Political Chic's PARTIAL LIST (and then did the 180 degree ABOUT FACE) ????

So stop your CRAP......and GET REAL !!!

(5) Finally the ULTIMATE PROOF on how the Clinton and 99% of the Congressional Dems voted..... DURING THAT TIME LINE...... is in the Libraries.

I'm not going to do the research for you.

YOU ARE THE IGNORANT LIEBTARD SLOBS......IF YOU WANT TO KNOW FOR YOURSELVES, and are NOT CONVINCED BY THE IRREFUTABLE HISTORICAL FACTS LAID OUT BY ME IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED PARAGRAPHS .....then go to the Libraries and find out the stats.....DURING THE TIME LINE IN QUESTION YOURSELVES !!!

Quoting the Congressional Dem VOTING STATS OUTSIDE THAT TIME LINE outlined by me.... MEANS ZERO, ZIP, NADA !!!!

This is all I"m going to say on this thread.

If you don't geddit by now you NEVER WILL.

Last edited:
Clinton and ~ 99% of the Congressional Dems (as well as the Repubs) clamoured for The Baghdad Psycho's head around the time shortly after the 9/11, 2001 attack.

No. They did not. Where is your source? Everyone except the Bushco fiasco was focused on Afghanistan right after the attacks. SADDAM HAD NOTHING, ZIL, NADA, ZILCH TO DO WITH 9-11, YOU BRAINWASHED NEOCON MORON!!! See, two can play this game.

There was no "clamour" for anything Iraq related - EXCEPT by the Bush admin. in the following months after 9-11. You know, all the cooked intelligence, lies about WMD, etc. that were completely CONCOCTED by the Bush administration. The only thing the American people were "clamouring" for was the capture of those behind the attacks. Hint, they weren't in Iraq.

Chilcot inquiry hears Bush began Iraq war drumbeat three days after 9/11 | UK news | guardian.co.uk

God, what righty blog is spewing this garbage today? Why do you keep repeating the same falsehoods over and over?

NYLiebtard Idiot,

My point is that:

Clinton and ~ 99% of the Congressional Dems (as well as the Repubs) clamoured for The Baghdad Psycho's head around the time shortly after the 9/11, 2001 attack. The WHOLE COUNTRY rose as ONE in their condemnation of the Islamofascist Swine.

Admittedly, The Baghdad Monster was NOT responsible for 9/11..... BUT CLINTON and 99% of the Congressional Dems (and the Repubs) clamoured for the Baghdad Whacko's head during that period (and even before that date because of Islamofascist TERROR activity). Also, because CLINTON'S CIA.....AND ALL THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES OF ALL THE MAJOR COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD (sans China) were under the impression that the Baghdad Whackjob had the WMDs.

And, in retrospect, CONTRARY TO THE NOW POPULAR OPINION....... DUBYA (and Clinton with 99% of the Congressional Dems) were CORRECT in eliminating the Baghdad Psycho who tortured and murdered over a MILLION people (mostly his own), threatened the stability of the Mid East. And, our PRIMARY REASON for eliminating that Monster : to safeguard our Strategic Oil Supplies.

And, let's not forget that without the elimination of the Baghdad Whackjob, this Saddam woulda easily got the NUKES.....which thanks to the weak-kneed and kow towing MARXIST Obami Salami.....The CRAZED Iranian Theological Imams and that Psycho Ahmadinejad will most surely get....and very soon.

GWB got elected on Jan 21, 2003. GWB using his own judgment AGREED and acquiesced with Clinton and 99% of the Congressional Dems ......AND the NATION -WIDE clamour for the Baghdad Psycho's head.

USING THE IDENTICAL RHETORIC OF CLINTON and 99% of the Congressional DEMS (practically WORD for WORD) as well as Clinton's and the 99% of the Congressional Dems' verbiage regarding the WMDs.......got the BACKING of CLINTON and 99% of the Congressional Dems ...... and INVADED IRAQ !!!!

The incontrovertible PROOF of what I stated is clearly evident from the Political Chic's PARTIAL LIST of ALL THE PROMINENT DEMS that yowled and howled for The Baghdad WHACKJOB'S VIOLENT OVERTHROW.

I'm not going to do the research for you stupid Liebtard fucks, but you could make a list of the states and go one by one and find out these Dems voted regarding the Iraq War....DURING THAT TIME PERIOD !!!

You stupid Liebtard IDIOTS keep coming up with BOGUS IRRELEVANT STATS as to how many Dems voted for AUMF, and the latest CRAPPOLA VOTE statistic THAT HASN'T ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE "TIME LINE" THAT IS CRITICAL TO EXPOSING THE ALMOST MONOLITHIC HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS 180 degree ABOUT FACE of the DESPICABLE DEMS LIKE Pelosi, Reid, The Chappaquidick Murderer, Barney Frank, Chris Dodd, the Pathological Liar John Kerry etc., etc., etc., when Bush ANNIHILATED The Baghdad's FOURTH Largest Army in the World in TWENTY TWO DAYS......The Iraqi Army that in the same decade fought the Iranian Army for FOUR LONG YEARS with a TOTAL LOSS of over a MILLION men (both sides).

Now. the Liebtard Idiots on this Forum keep obfuscating and using the "SMOKE & MIRRORS" crappola in quoting different IRRELEVANT stats as to how the Congressional Dems voted........THAT DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TIME LINE ....WHICH IS..... ....AFTER GWB's declaration of "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" and the UPCOMING ELECTIONS of 2004 !!!!

These Liebtard IDIOTS keep throwing in the IRRELEVANT dates of the Congressional Dem Votes AFTER the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that their chances for RE-ELCTION WERE DOOMED for the 2004, 2006 elections !!!!

NATURALLY.....BY THEN.... The HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS Congressional Dems ALREADY GAVE the GREEN LIGHT to Iran and the other Islamofascist Swine to start the IRAQI QUAGMIRE and were VOTING AGAINST THE IRAQ WAR criticizing Dubya like Hysterical Maniacs BECAUSE THEIR RE-ELECTION WAS AT STAKE !!!!

THINK:

(1) The TIME LINE starts just before and AFTER 9/11, 2001: Is it so INCONCEIVABLE that CLINTON and ~ 99% of the Congressional Dems (and Repubs) voted FOR THE VIOLENT REMOVAL of the Baghdad Psycho during the time WHEN THE COUNTRY ROSE AS ONE AGAINST THE ISLAMOFASCIST SWINE ????

(2) THE INCONTROVERTIBLE PROOF of that is the FACT that the Political Chic printed out the PARTIAL LIST of ALL THE PROMINENT CONGRESSIONAL DEMS' VERBIAGE BY NAME that includes Pelosi, Reid, the Chappaquidick Murder, The other Pathological Lying nominee for the Presidency John Kerry etc., etc., etc., THAT VOTED FOR the IRAQI WAR, backing Bush !!!!

(3) Do you really think that if you were a nonentity type of Congressman and/or Senator during that AVALANCHE of VOTES FOR THE WAR against IRAQ, and the CITIZENS of AMERICA ROSE AS ONE AGAINST THE ISLAMOFASCISTS ....AND....you as a rookie, or a nonentity type congressman wouldn't FALL IN LINE AND VOTE THE WAY YOUR PREZ CLINTON AND ALL THE PROMINENT DEMS ON POLITICAL CHIC'S PARTIAL LIST VOTED ?????

GET REAL, you LIEBTARD IDIOTS !!!!!

(4) Consider the Present day VOTING stats with the MARXIST Obami Salami, The CRAZED Pelosi and Reid frantically trying to get their UNPOPULAR MARXIST-TINGED Agenda passed....with the OBVIOUS REVOLT of the American People AGAINST the phony Commie Obamacare............

AND YET..........The Congressional Dems under the Crazed Browbeating Pelosi using her Political Threats got their Dems in the House to VOTE OVERWHELMINGLY for Marxist Obami Salami's UNPOPULAR Agenda.......And ONLY FOUR Dem Senators are REBELLING against their own Pres and Party and preventing the passage of the MARXIST Obami Salami CRAP in the Senate !!!!

NOW CONSIDER THE POPULAR WAR SENTIMENT AGAINST THE BAGHDAD PSYCHO just PRIOR to the Invasion of Iraq in 2003 WHEN CLINTON and ALL THE PROMINENT CONGRESSIONAL DEMS VOTED FOR THE IRAQ WAR......would you as a rookie, or nonentity -type congressman and/or Senator VOTE OPPOSITE of the Way CLINTON and the PROMINENT DEMS voted on the Political Chic's PARTIAL LIST (and then did the 180 degree ABOUT FACE) ????

So stop your CRAP......and GET REAL !!!

(5) Finally the ULTIMATE PROOF on how the Clinton and 99% of the Congressional Dems voted..... DURING THAT TIME LINE...... is in the Libraries.

I'm not going to do the research for you.

YOU ARE THE IGNORANT LIEBTARD SLOBS......IF YOU WANT TO KNOW FOR YOURSELVES, and are NOT CONVINCED BY THE IRREFUTABLE HISTORICAL FACTS LAID OUT BY ME IN THE ABOVE MENTIONED PARAGRAPHS .....then go to the Libraries and find out the stats.....DURING THE TIME LINE IN QUESTION YOURSELVES !!!

Quoting the Congressional Dem VOTING STATS OUTSIDE THAT TIME LINE outlined by me.... MEANS ZERO, ZIP, NADA !!!!

This is all I"m going to say on this thread.

If you don't geddit by now you NEVER WILL.

So stop your CRAP......and GET REAL !!!:eusa_whistle:

Did someone actually try to call PP a liberal??????????

OK, that's funny.

Not the only "fact" this guys plays fast and loose with I see.

I think we can all agree that while Guano is loveable and cute in a spastic sort of way, that boy ain't right....:eusa_eh:

NYLiebtard Idiot,

The Iraq war resolution, genius, 2002.

So you wait around until you see the soldiers approaching before you'd move your troops huh?

Speaking of logical fallacies:

Stop trying to make it one.

If you can't grasp that nuance, it's no wonder you are so confused about this.

I am going to lay something heavy on you.

Are you ready for this?

The violence in Iraq was driving by how oil revenues were going to be split.

That means the fuckers that are grinning for the cameras and shaking hands with bigwigs, were also the guys paying dumb Iraqi saps to plant bombs in the street.

Funny how the basic template doesn't change from either side of the spectrum.

Hey genius, we are talking about Afghanistan here.

Rummy buggered Iraq, forgot afghanistan, and is famous for "Known unknowns".

You really want to take that guy seriously?

Honestly..

Welcome to the board, Alvin.

Curious that you inadvertantly used the word 'Honestly..'

Now, I understand that to you this is a mere cliche, meaning 'Isn't my point just brilliant, you know, that Rumsfeld did things that I disagree with, so he has no right to speak, and if he is correct, we should ignore him anyway.'

But just for a moment, let's hypothesize that you were a thinking human being who has the ability to judge the truth, no matter the source... a bit of a stretch, huh?

But just go with it for a moment.

What is the effect that you fear vis-a-vis the respect folks have for a President who would tell any lie to strengthen his own position, or, as the OP states, use the new and improved version of 'Bush did it.'?

And here is the irony that said thinking human being would be aware of:

If the President was not such a small person, and did not fear giving his predecessor some credit, he could have pointed to the same kind of surge he was speaking in support of for Afghanistan, and pointed to its successin Iraq!

Funny, huh?

As a citizen, Rumsfeld has the right to speak, but the man has no credibility...funny PC, you chide the current president, but always ignore the FACT the Bush administration was a complete FAILURE...

Rumsfeld Forbade Planning For Postwar Iraq, General Says

Long before the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld forbade military strategists to develop plans for securing a postwar Iraq, the retiring commander of the Army Transportation Corps said.

Brig. Gen. Mark E. Scheid told the Newport News Daily Press in an interview published yesterday that Rumsfeld had said "he would fire the next person" who talked about the need for a postwar plan.

Scheid was a colonel with the U.S. Central Command, the unit that oversees military operations in the Middle East, in late 2001 when Rumsfeld "told us to get ready for Iraq."

"The secretary of defense continued to push on us . . . that everything we write in our plan has to be the idea that we are going to go in, we're going to take out the regime, and then we're going to leave," Scheid said. "We won't stay."

Planners continued to try "to write what was called Phase 4" -- plans that covered post-invasion operations such as security, stability and reconstruction, said Scheid, who is retiring in about three weeks, but "I remember the secretary of defense saying that he would fire the next person that said that."

WASHINGTON IN BRIEF - washingtonpost.com

Rummy buggered Iraq, forgot afghanistan, and is famous for "Known unknowns".

You really want to take that guy seriously?

Honestly..

Welcome to the board, Alvin.

Curious that you inadvertantly used the word 'Honestly..'

Now, I understand that to you this is a mere cliche, meaning 'Isn't my point just brilliant, you know, that Rumsfeld did things that I disagree with, so he has no right to speak, and if he is correct, we should ignore him anyway.'

But just for a moment, let's hypothesize that you were a thinking human being who has the ability to judge the truth, no matter the source... a bit of a stretch, huh?

But just go with it for a moment.

What is the effect that you fear vis-a-vis the respect folks have for a President who would tell any lie to strengthen his own position, or, as the OP states, use the new and improved version of 'Bush did it.'?

And here is the irony that said thinking human being would be aware of:

If the President was not such a small person, and did not fear giving his predecessor some credit, he could have pointed to the same kind of surge he was speaking in support of for Afghanistan, and pointed to its successin Iraq!

Funny, huh?

As a citizen, Rumsfeld has the right to speak, but the man has no credibility...funny PC, you chide the current president, but always ignore the FACT the Bush administration was a complete FAILURE...

Rumsfeld Forbade Planning For Postwar Iraq, General Says

Long before the United States invaded Iraq in 2003, Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld forbade military strategists to develop plans for securing a postwar Iraq, the retiring commander of the Army Transportation Corps said.

Brig. Gen. Mark E. Scheid told the Newport News Daily Press in an interview published yesterday that Rumsfeld had said "he would fire the next person" who talked about the need for a postwar plan.

Scheid was a colonel with the U.S. Central Command, the unit that oversees military operations in the Middle East, in late 2001 when Rumsfeld "told us to get ready for Iraq."

"The secretary of defense continued to push on us . . . that everything we write in our plan has to be the idea that we are going to go in, we're going to take out the regime, and then we're going to leave," Scheid said. "We won't stay."

Planners continued to try "to write what was called Phase 4" -- plans that covered post-invasion operations such as security, stability and reconstruction, said Scheid, who is retiring in about three weeks, but "I remember the secretary of defense saying that he would fire the next person that said that."

WASHINGTON IN BRIEF - washingtonpost.com

Ah, the BoringFriendlessGuy is back.

But, then again, where else could he go?

I suspect that there may be a reason Friendless returns to a thread on which he as been stomped, over and over, time and time again: he’s Friendless.

Any response, no matter how dispositive, no matter how insulting to his argument, his intellect, or his manhood, serves as inducement for Friendless to post a long, repetitive, and often boring response, frequently baited with logical errors, hoping to coax further repartee, and all because- you guessed it: he is lonely.

BoringFriendlessGuy has no compunction about hijacking a thread, or posting huge multicolored font, charts, and graphs that have no bearing on the subject of the thread, or even ending a thread by long, boring pedantry, other than having killed the ‘golden goose’ of a place to post…but then he’s not that smart.

Borrowing from Sherlock Holmes, I would venture a guess that BoringFriendlessGuy might suffer from a speech impediment, which relegates any badinage to cyberspace.

Or- possibly, folks in his locale are more easily able to see him coming, and beat a hasty retreat, than posters on the message board, and so we are the beneficiaries of his argufying ambush!

Again and again he returns to the source of his psychological nourishment, similar to the behavior of a hyena or other scavenger, seeing any opportunity to post as though another scrap of polemical ‘meat’.

If the post does not speak for itself, I for one find him as welcome as emphysema at a glass-blowers convention.

Although I expect to be disappointed, let’s hope that this missive serves as our adieu, BoringFriendlessGuy.

Forum List

Back