New Agents in the JOOOSSS War Machine - SHARKS!!!

It's possible women who are raped, ask for it themselves by going out without a family member. A cousin? You know? The ones they marry to the tune of seventy percent in Saudi Arabia, etc...

That is exactly what they believe, in Muslim countries if a woman is raped it is her fault. A cleric in Australia said women who show too much skin deserve to be raped.

Australian Cleric Compares Women To Pieces Of Meat : Philosophy and Religion Forums - Dubai Forums

A Hasidic rabbi and three of his sons are suspected of sexually abusing at least four female relatives, after the rabbi's eldest victim — his daughter — confided in a co-worker at a Jewish school, police said Friday.

The 58-year-old father and his 21-year-old son fled to Israel two days ago and are wanted for questioning in the case, police said. They were apparently driven to the airport by the mother. (snip)the father and mother, who are first cousins, had 14 children, police said
Hasidic Rabbi, Sons Accused of Sexually Abusing Girls

It's possible women who are raped, ask for it themselves by going out without a family member. A cousin? You know? The ones they marry to the tune of seventy percent in Saudi Arabia, etc...

That is exactly what they believe, in Muslim countries if a woman is raped it is her fault. A cleric in Australia said women who show too much skin deserve to be raped.

Australian Cleric Compares Women To Pieces Of Meat : Philosophy and Religion Forums - Dubai Forums

Which is why I used it as a qualifier. Here's the thing. Who can take them out and about? Their cousins? Their first cousins can? The ones that they mostly marry and who can take them out when they are unmarried?

While the ones who are not their first and second cousins can not even walk with them?

:cuckoo:

I thought it had to be an immediate family member, father, brother, husband etc. I didn't think cousins met those qualifications.

A Hasidic rabbi and three of his sons are suspected of sexually abusing at least four female relatives, after the rabbi's eldest victim — his daughter — confided in a co-worker at a Jewish school, police said Friday.

The 58-year-old father and his 21-year-old son fled to Israel two days ago and are wanted for questioning in the case, police said. They were apparently driven to the airport by the mother. (snip)the father and mother, who are first cousins, had 14 children, police said

You posted that same story a hundred times now, what else you got?

You posted that same story a hundred times now, what else you got?
You can't deny it, it was on Fox News:lol:

Turning a discussion into personalities rather than principles and realities of the discussion is useless.
If a poster insists on responding to any criticism of himself or Israel with inane ramblings about the "evils" of his opponent's religion or other abrupt changes in topic, it becomes obvious that the intended function of his posts is to distract. I believe that's quite clearly a reality of the discussion.

I don't see you responding to his post on Sudan. You say (see your own words above) you are happy to do so,
You can't be serious. To repeat myself, I said that I was willing to respond to any post of his that was on-topic and not an attempt at distraction from the discussion at hand.

This thread is about Egypt's allegations concerning Israel and Red Sea shark attacks. Please explain how a humanitarian crisis in Darfur is on-topic.

Perhaps, if you fixated less on the Zionists and more on lifting your backward Muzzie ass out of the Middle Ages, your culture wouldn't be so pathetic and infamous only for terrorism, loser of allah

Last edited:
index-jews-jaws.jpg

These are cultural practices and from the interpretation I have read it to be a close male relative. The word is not immediate, but their prophet used the same wording when he constrained them from consanguinity with an admonition to not marry in the close, but to marry in the far, so you could well be right. I bow to a more knowledgeable man of their book.

You could well be correct.

Which is why I used it as a qualifier. Here's the thing. Who can take them out and about? Their cousins? Their first cousins can? The ones that they mostly marry and who can take them out when they are unmarried?

While the ones who are not their first and second cousins can not even walk with them?

:cuckoo:

I thought it had to be an immediate family member, father, brother, husband etc. I didn't think cousins met those qualifications.

I'm guessing it has more to do with his links.

Marc makes so many posts every day, and I don't think he has the time for proper attribution.

It might be potential copyright infringements that got him banned.

Again.

Don't worry... Evil Never Dies!!!!!

Forum List

Back