New Agents in the JOOOSSS War Machine - SHARKS!!!

Oh, Lord. The subject of this discussion is a particular incident that happens to involve Arabs.

Happens to involve Arabs?

Just like Darfur simply happens to involve Arabs? :eusa_eh::eusa_eh:

And, 21 out of 25 wars around the world just happen to involve Muzzies...

Afghanistan: Radical Fundamentalist Muslim terrorist groups vs. non-Muslims
Bosnia: Serbian Orthodox Christians vs. Muslims
Côte d'Ivoire: Muslims vs. Christians
Cyprus: Christians vs Muslims
East Timor: Christians vs Muslims
India: Animists, Christians, Hindus, Muslims & Sikhs
Indonesia, province of Ambon: Christians vs Muslims
Iraq: Kurds, Shiite Muslims, Sunni Muslims, Western armed forces
Kashmir: Hindus & Muslims
Kosovo: Serbian Orthodox Christians vs. Muslims
Kurdistan: Christians vs Muslims
Macedonia: Macedonian Orthodox Christians vs Muslims
Middle East: Jews, Muslims, & Christians
Nigeria: Christians, Animists & Muslims
Northern Ireland: Protestants, Catholics
Pakistan: Suni & Shi'ite Muslims
Philippines: Christians vs Muslims
Russia: Chechnya Russian Orthodox Christians vs Muslims
Somalia: Wahhabi and Sufi Muslims
South Africa: Animists & "Witches"
Sri Lanka: Buddhists & Hindus
Sudan: Animists, Christians & Muslims
Thailand: Buddhists & Muslims
Tibet: Buddhists & Communists
Uganda: Animists, Christians, & Muslims
I notice you forgot "Western armed forces" participation in Afghanistan, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Middle East, Pakistan, the Philippines and Somalia.

How much money are you personally banking from those conflicts?

I also noticed there are no Muslim forces invading and occupying any real estate on the opposite side of the globe from their homeland.

Do "Muzzies" just not understand 21st Century Empires?

No, they are attempting a silent sedition with the West at the moment. Where they have been for hundreds of years they are using the method of border conflagrations.

I notice you forgot "Western armed forces" participation in Afghanistan, Kosovo, Kurdistan, Middle East, Pakistan, the Philippines and Somalia.

Western armed forces is a religion, like Islam? Didn't Western armed forces bail out Kuwait when invaded by Iraq? Didn't Western armed forces attack Afghanistan in response to 9/11 perpetrated by the Taliban in Afghanistan?

No wonder you have zero reputational points.:lol:

How much money are you personally banking from those conflicts?

I also noticed there are no Muslim forces invading and occupying any real estate on the opposite side of the globe from their homeland.

The only reason no Muslim forces are invading and occupying countries on the opposite side of the globe is because they are not capable Militarily, but they are doing so by other methods.

No, they are attempting a silent sedition with the West at the moment. Where they have been for hundreds of years they are using the method of border conflagrations.
I don't believe this "silent sedition" strategy Muslims are attempting poses the same existential risk to this specie as the occupations and murders that your country and mine are inflicting on Muslims thousands of miles from our homelands.

I don't believe this "silent sedition" strategy Muslims are attempting poses the same existential risk to this specie as the occupations and murders that your country and mine are inflicting on Muslims thousands of miles from our homelands.

Yeah I want to see you say that when your standing before a Shariah court here in the US within 10 years.

Weren't the Muslim Turks complicit in the deaths of 2 million Armenians, jihadist?

Yah, they were.

Aren't Muslim Arabs complicit in the current genocide of millions in Darfur and southern Sudan?

Yah, they are.

Let's see other times Muslims have killed...

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Weren't the Muslim Turks complicit in the deaths of 2 million Armenians, jihadist?

Yah, they were.

Aren't Muslim Arabs complicit in the current genocide of millions in Darfur and southern Sudan?

Yah, they are.

Let's see other times Muslims have killed...

Iran Iraq War, 1 million dead
Lebanese Civil War, 250,000 dead
Algerian Civl War: 300,000 dead
Bangladesh Civil War: 500,000 dead
Yemen Civil Wars
Iraq invades Kuwait
Kuwait expels 400,000 Palestinians
Black Sept., Jordan's King Hussein murders, expells 80,000 Palestinians
Syrian army kills 20,000 Syrians at Hama
Iraq gases Kurds
300 US Marines killed in Beirut
1400 year conflict between Sunnis and Shiites
Fratricide between Hamas and Fatah
Syria/Hizballah assassinate Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri

Don't forget 9/11, the bombings of the American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the USS cole bombing off the coast of Yemen, and the bombing of the Air Base in Saudi Arabia.

Yeah I want to see you say that when your standing before a Shariah court here in the US within 10 years.
Won't Sarah's Death Panels get me first?

No. The dreadful curse of Islam will. Allahu Fucku :clap2:

Not only can Mossad agents manipulate the world through shadow governments, but now Mossad can have sharks do their evil deeds!

WWWWWOOOOOO HHHHAAAHHHAAAA!

'Mossad may be behind Red Sea shark attacks' - Israel News, Ynetnews

OH N00Z! Maybe They are Loan Sharks

jews-parody-of-jaws-movie-poster.jpg

Last edited:

No, you support Islam now but I want to see you do it when your standing before a Shariah court for blasphemy and immoral acts.

HHHHAAAHHHAAAA!

Israel is a better country to live in than your shitty bankrupt Spain. HHHAAAHAAAAA!

The UN ranks Israel among the 15 best countries to live in (out of 170 countries) in the world and with the highest qualities of life, emphasizing political and cultural freedom and equality in education, healthcare, life expectancy and income, ahead of England, Spain, Greece, Italy, Finland, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Austria

Statistics | Human Development Reports (HDR) | United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Human Development is a development paradigm that is about much more than the rise or fall of national incomes. It is about creating an environment in which people can develop their full potential and lead productive, creative lives in accord with their needs and interests. People are the real wealth of nations. Development is thus about expanding the choices people have to lead lives that they value. And it is thus about much more than economic growth, which is only a means —if a very important one —of enlarging people’s choices.

Fundamental to enlarging these choices is building human capabilities —the range of things that people can do or be in life. The most basic capabilities for human development are to lead long and healthy lives, to be knowledgeable, to have access to the resources needed for a decent standard of living and to be able to participate in the life of the community. Without these, many choices are simply not available, and many opportunities in life remain inaccessible.

Israel is a better country to live in than your shitty bankrupt Spain.
U.S. fiscal health worse than Europe's
we should be clear in our minds that the fiscal situation in the United States is much worse than in Europe. In one or two years, when the European debt situation stabilizes, attention of financial markets will definitely shift to the United States. At that time, U.S. Treasury bonds and the dollar will experience considerable declines.
U.S. fiscal health worse than Europe's: China adviser | Reuters
I can see from the amount of time you spend online that the garment industry is going nowhere:eusa_whistle:

Look to the border wars with Islam. Look at the generations upon generations of Muslim encroachment before the disruption to demand Sharia was birthed in those areas. One leads to the other, whether you believe it or not.

Historical data of muslim encroachment shows an ebb and flow (when they are allowed to flow, they flow. When they are fought with great power, they ebb.

But you don't believe the historical data either. Russia always had muslims? Germany? Britain?

Look at what inclusion has done for the British and French. But you don't see it?

OK.

Look to the border wars with Islam. Look at the generations upon generations of Muslim encroachment before the disruption to demand Sharia was birthed in those areas. One leads to the other, whether you believe it or not.

Historical data of muslim encroachment shows an ebb and flow (when they are allowed to flow, they flow. When they are fought with great power, they ebb.

But you don't believe the historical data either. Russia always had muslims? Germany? Britain?

Look at what inclusion has done for the British and French. But you don't see it?

OK.

I've seen the Muslims in England and France totally engulf themselves in those cultures and make those countries more open and tolerant.:clap2:

Would you clarify please?

OK.

I've seen the Muslims in England and France totally engulf themselves in those cultures and make those countries more open and tolerant.:clap2:

Would you clarify please?

OK.

I'm being sarcastic, I've been sarcastic about Islam all day.

New Topics

Forum List

Back