New Agents in the JOOOSSS War Machine - SHARKS!!!

That's actually pretty funny. I lol'd.

Now if you were presenting it purely in comedic terms, I would find it even more humorous.

Somehow I doubt that. But humor is still better than killing or demanding deaths.

OH N00Z! Maybe They are Loan Sharks

jews-parody-of-jaws-movie-poster.jpg
Lighten up
jaws.jpg

Lighten up

I thought your post was funny and told you that I laughed at it.

After that I was more concerned with knowing your reasoning for the post. That's why I asked you.

It's also why I would accept your answer outright. You didn't give it though. :eusa_whistle: This is just a discussion forum. Nothing is in stone. It's all polymorphic. You don't have to be afraid to either stand to your views or moderate them. It won't change the reality anyway. :eusa_shhh:

So my question as to your reason is simply my attempt to find your character. I like to know people I discuss with, doubly so when they are higher functioning, and do not move to advance and parry for the sake of fighting.

Considering the vein of posts on this site and doubly so regarding my people, I would say that I was pretty light with your post.

Nu?

Look to the border wars with Islam. Look at the generations upon generations of Muslim encroachment before the disruption to demand Sharia was birthed in those areas. One leads to the other, whether you believe it or not.

Historical data of muslim encroachment shows an ebb and flow (when they are allowed to flow, they flow. When they are fought with great power, they ebb.

But you don't believe the historical data either. Russia always had muslims? Germany? Britain?

Look at what inclusion has done for the British and French. But you don't see it?

OK.

I don't believe this "silent sedition" strategy Muslims are attempting poses the same existential risk to this specie as the occupations and murders that your country and mine are inflicting on Muslims thousands of miles from our homelands.

I've seen the Muslims in England and France totally engulf themselves in those cultures and make those countries more open and tolerant.:clap2:

Islam is a religion of peace and brotherhood. bin Laden was just feeling cranky that day. Give the guy a break

Not only can Mossad agents manipulate the world through shadow governments, but now Mossad can have sharks do their evil deeds!

WWWWWOOOOOO HHHHAAAHHHAAAA!

'Mossad may be behind Red Sea shark attacks' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Now you've done it!

Antisemite and antishark!!

You are hereby banned from all large bodies of salt water AND kosher delis.

I would strongly advise you to avoid all pawn shops as well.

You obviously suffer from serious pathologies, or you are a self-hating prehistoric fish who doesn't play well with others.

Get help.

Yeah I want to see you say that when your standing before a Shariah court here in the US within 10 years.
Won't Sarah's Death Panels get me first?

No, you support Islam now but I want to see you do it when your standing before a Shariah court for blasphemy and immoral acts.
If I've given you the impression I support Islam or Judaism or Christianity, I don't.

I don't support the US Empire for the same anti-authoritarian reasons.

Since I blame US foreign policy for the rise of fundamentalist Islam over the last 30 years, my criticisms of US and Israeli occupations may be erroneously construed as support for Shariah.

Possibly we agree the fascist forces of church and state are on the march across much of the globe today. As much smarter people than I have pointed out, if fascism comes to America, it will arrive with a US flag-draped cross in one hand and the Christian Bible in the other.

Personally, I think we're far more likely to be facing a Southern Baptist version of Goldman Sachs Justice in ten years than Shariah.

Which do you prefer?

Look to the border wars with Islam. Look at the generations upon generations of Muslim encroachment before the disruption to demand Sharia was birthed in those areas. One leads to the other, whether you believe it or not.

Historical data of muslim encroachment shows an ebb and flow (when they are allowed to flow, they flow. When they are fought with great power, they ebb.

But you don't believe the historical data either. Russia always had muslims? Germany? Britain?

Look at what inclusion has done for the British and French. But you don't see it?

OK.

No, they are attempting a silent sedition with the West at the moment. Where they have been for hundreds of years they are using the method of border conflagrations.
I don't believe this "silent sedition" strategy Muslims are attempting poses the same existential risk to this specie as the occupations and murders that your country and mine are inflicting on Muslims thousands of miles from our homelands.
I've always believed the "Muslim inclusion" issues facing Britain, France and Holland today stem directly from blowback to their respective Empires.

Do you see another source?

Not only can Mossad agents manipulate the world through shadow governments, but now Mossad can have sharks do their evil deeds!

WWWWWOOOOOO HHHHAAAHHHAAAA!

'Mossad may be behind Red Sea shark attacks' - Israel News, Ynetnews

Now you've done it!

Antisemite and antishark!!

You are hereby banned from all large bodies of salt water AND kosher delis.

I would strongly advise you to avoid all pawn shops as well.

You obviously suffer from serious pathologies, or you are a self-hating prehistoric fish who doesn't play well with others.

Get help.

Allah invented anti-depressants--Take a handful.

OK.

I've always believed the "Muslim inclusion" issues facing Britain, France and Holland today stem directly from blowback to their respective Empires.

Open your Quran, jihadist.

Quran 4:89
They wish that you reject Faith, as they have rejected Faith, and thus that you all become equal like one another. So take not protectors or friends from them, till they emigrate in the Way of Allâh (to Muhammad SAW).But if they turn back from Islâm, take hold of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither protectors or friends)nor helpers from them.

Which side will you choose in Israel's upcoming Civil War?

What did you choose for this evening, gin or vodka?

Most Israelis want to live together in peace and most Israeli Arabs prefer democratic, free Israel to every country in the world, including fascist Arab and Muslim shitholes.

So, stop causing trouble, troubled one.

Harvard University Kennedy School of Government...
Cambridge, MA (May 15, 2008) – A new study released today finds strong support for coexistence efforts amongst a majority of Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel. The findings may buoy hopes for long-term peace in the region.
A great majority of both Jewish citizens (73%) and Arab citizens (94%) want Israel to be a society in which Arab and Jewish citizens have mutual respect and equal opportunities.
68% of Jewish citizens support teaching conversational Arabic in Jewish schools to help bring Arab and Jewish citizens together.

77% of Arab citizens would rather live in Israel than in any other country in the world. Every day, innovative experiments in coexistence are going on,. “People on the ground in Israel are running community centers that enable cultural exchanges; in bilingual schools—like the Hand in Hand network of schools—young Jewish and Arab children become culturally conversant with each other.

This report supports what we have long suspected—unity among Israel’s Jewish and Arab communities is not only attainable, but there is great public support for it.
Center for Public Leadership - Coexistence

Last edited:
Yes, my mistake, I should not have added Britain and France, as I was not speaking of encroachment with Empiric nations. There's no such thing. They built their bed and will have to deal with it in their own ways. Emigration has increased their numbers greatly, but you are correct, it was not the progenitor.

To be clear, I was speaking of where actual border wars are progressing. That will give you the encroachment to which I speak.

OK.

Another source...

Quran 9:5...
Then when the Sacred Months have passed, then kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and prepare for them each and every ambush. But if they repent and perform As-Salât (Iqâmat-as-Salât), and give Zakât, then leave their way free. Verily, Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful

Quran 9:29...
Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allâh, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allâh and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islâm) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah[] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Yes, my mistake, I should not have added Britain and France, as I was not speaking of encroachment with Empiric nations. There's no such thing. They built their bed and will have to deal with it in their own ways. Emigration has increased their numbers greatly, but you are correct, it was not the progenitor.

To be clear, I was speaking of where actual border wars are progressing. That will give you the encroachment to which I speak.

OK.

It's possible today's fundamentalist demand for Sharia came from the US and other western corporate interests destroying secular Arab Nationalism. The risk of an Arab like Nasser convincing Middle Eastern governments to invest oil profits in their own people instead of New York and London banks led to subsidizing radical religious groups like the Muslim Brotherhood, I believe.

There's also the drug trade and the criminal element it embraces that provides fundamentalist Islam with many recruits.

From Chomsky's Roll Back Part II: (1995)

"It has been well-documented that the drug business has trailed U.S. subversive and counterinsurgency activities quite closely since the CIA helped re-establish the Mafia-run heroin racket in France after World War II as part of the program to undermine the labor movement and the anti-fascist resistance. The reasons are also too well known to recount.

"The latest phase, unsurprisingly, involves Afghanistan, where the U.S. spent billions of dollars through the 1980s in support of the Islamic fundamentalist extremist Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, who has taken the lead in tearing to shreds what remained of the shattered country after the Russian invaders withdrew.

"The Far Eastern Economic Review reports that 1994 opium production in Afghanistan is the biggest crop the world has ever seen, enabling Afghanistan and Pakistan (the base for the CIA operations) to win first place in world heroin-production, overtaking the Golden Triangle that gained that status as a by-product of U.S. subversion and aggression a generation ago.

"'It is now widely accepted,' the Review reports, 'that the U.S. deliberately played down heroin production by the mujahideen during these years' (1980-89), causing at least one DEA agent to resign in disgust because of the CIA's protection of known druglords.

"One consequence is that Pakistan, with no significant drug problem in 1980, now has perhaps as many as 2 million heroin addicts, while heroin-export earnings amount to about 20 percent of its formal exports, a UN report estimates. Most of the heroin produced ends up in the United States."

Another Afghan consequence was the rise of the Taliban.

It's possible today's fundamentalist demand for Sharia came from the US and other western corporate interests destroying secular Arab Nationalism.

Er, no. The Shariah is essentially the Constitution of Islam and must be adhered to by each and every Muslim.

Those Muslims who do not follow the Shariah are viewed as either fallen Muslims or even non-Muslims/apostates.

There has been virtually no Arab nationalism in history. Arabs have identified as Muslims since Islam's inception 1400 yrs ago.

Last edited:
Islam is worthless idea of the uneducated. Nothing more.

No surprise, given Mahomet was an illiterate, indigent, cave dwelling pedophile and gangster.:eek:

Muzziies called him The Perfect Man and must pattern their lives after him.:lol:

It's possible today's fundamentalist demand for Sharia came from the US and other western corporate interests destroying secular Arab Nationalism.

And if my mother would have had testicles it's possible that she would have been my father.

Your use of words shows your intent. It's possible?

It's possible women who are raped, ask for it themselves by going out without a family member. A cousin? You know? The ones they marry to the tune of seventy percent in Saudi Arabia, etc...

And if my mother would have had testicles it's possible that she would have been my father.

Your use of words shows your intent. It's possible?

It's possible women who are raped, ask for it themselves by going out without a family member. A cousin? You know? The ones they marry to the tune of seventy percent in Saudi Arabia, etc...

It's possible Islam is just a 1400 year long hatefest...

Those who drowned in the flood were disbelievers. 11:42
Allah will send a painful doom on several nations. 11:48
Disbelievers are the rightful owners of the Fire 13:5
Allah does not hear the prayer of disbelievers. 13:14
Those who do not answer Allah's call will go to hell. 13:18
Allah leads disbelievers astry while he torments them in this life. Then afterh they die, he makes them uffer even more pain in the doom of the Hereafter. 13:33-34
The reward for disbelievers is the Fire. 13:35
Woe unto the disbelievers. Theirs will be an awful doom. 14:2
"Lo! for wrong-doers is a painful doom." 14:22
"They set up rivals to Allah that they may mislead (men) from His way. Say: Enjoy life (while ye may) for lo! your journey's end will be the Fire." 14:30
Let the disbelievers enjoy life and let false hope beguile them. They will come to know! 15:2-3
"The disbelievers would not be tolerated." 15:8
Iblis will lead humans astray. Only perfect Muslims will be safe from him. The rest will go to hell. 15:39-43
Those who don't believe in the Hereafter are proud. 16:22
Allah made a roof fall in to kill unbelievers. "And the doom came on them whence they knew not." 16:26
Disbelievers are evil and will dwell in hell forever. 16:27-29
Disbelievers are liars. 16:39
Theirs will be the Fire, and they will be abandoned." 16:62
"Theirs will be a painful doom." 16:63
Allah will add doom to doom for those who disbelieve. 16:88
Those who oppose Islam will face an awful doom. 16:94
Those who loose their faith in Islam will face an awful doom. Allah's wrath is upon them. 16:106

That is exactly what they believe, in Muslim countries if a woman is raped it is her fault. A cleric in Australia said women who show too much skin deserve to be raped.

Australian Cleric Compares Women To Pieces Of Meat : Philosophy and Religion Forums - Dubai Forums

Which is why I used it as a qualifier. Here's the thing. Who can take them out and about? Their cousins? Their first cousins can? The ones that they mostly marry and who can take them out when they are unmarried?

While the ones who are not their first and second cousins can not even walk with them?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back