nevermind, sorry

Who did it? And why? It's not very nice.

I can't see some threads. They are completely invisible. Only reason I know I can't see em is because someone else mentioned a thread that, when I went to look, I cannot see. It's as if it's not even there.

I'm assuming my access is being managed by someone anyway. Seems like that's what it is.
Did you check your ignore list?

You're being SHADOW BANNED by the admin here. Not unusual, it's happening all over the internet...

You're being SHADOW BANNED by the admin here. Not unusual, it's happening all over the internet...

No, it was my own dumb ass doing.

I thought flacal was screwing around, so, sorry flac.

Last edited:
Announcements and Feedback

What the fuck are you all going on about?

"I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries, a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.".

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back