Never Trust A Man Who Mistreats Dogs

prove it.
Probably it had something to do with the fact that he was shitting uncontrollably all over his car carrier.

And, he was shitting uncontrollably because he was in real physical distress. Remember that this was on an open highway, speeds greater than what we drive now although 55 or 60 would have the same physical affect.

According to a vet's statement I read, they dog probably came close to death.

This was not like letting your dog hang his head out the window. Traveling at that speed, the buffeting would have had a physical affect on the dog's head and brain.

No, he was not having a good time.

Worse, when Romney saw that the dog was so distressed that he had lost control of his bowels, he actually took a hose to the dog and then returned the wet and freezing dog to the roof of the car for several more hours.

HOW can anyone excuse this behavior?

link please?

What is beyond debate, though, is that this far into this particular trip, Seamus had ceased enjoying his ride.
prove it.
Probably it had something to do with the fact that he was shitting uncontrollably all over his car carrier.

Dude, LBJ was considered a good president by a lot of folks despite what he did to the dogs, is this what the left has to resort to to bring down a campaign....I'm mean really?
I was just showing the absurdity of it all.

Yeah yeah yeah the concept was tried long before your clown face came into this world jojo. The stupid media was shocked with LBJ holding his hound dogs ears half a century ago. Find something else lefties.

You know, I absolutely hate Romney...

But this is just stupid, I absolutely love dogs, and I have never been without one my entire life and I hope I never am.

This is a HUGE stretch though, what he did wasn't really inappropriate.

Bottom line of this thread:

JoseFuck the 0bama Fluffer is one angry liberal....

I'm angry because I'm compassionate towards animals? You sure have a funny way of looking at things, Dr. Blouse.

You know, I absolutely hate Romney...

But this is just stupid, I absolutely love dogs, and I have never been without one my entire life and I hope I never am.

This is a HUGE stretch though, what he did wasn't really inappropriate.

I've seen your posts. I agree with you on many levels; but I disagree with you on this one. It was inappropriate. People don't put children on the roof of their car for a reason. There should be no exception for a dog. Romney has a lot of problems; his lack of compassion is one of them. This incident illustrates that character flaw.

"And he was a good friend of the family, and we love our pets."

So... he was a good friend of the family.

Do they have another dog now? I guess they just dispose of them after a little while to have so many dogs over the years.

I have always been disappointed by the way my uncle has viewed his pets... starting with his dog. I think my uncle loved his carpet more than his dog, because once she urinated on it and after beating the ever living shit out of the dog every year since then she was an outside dog.

I'm angry because I'm compassionate towards animals? You sure have a funny way of looking at things, Dr. Blouse.

How much pain was inflicted on the dog? I would have more concern with the dogs in back of pickups.....that IS really dangerous for the dogs.

Sounds like you're just angry in general... If I were an 0bama fluffer like you I might be angry too, JoseFuck...

Yeah, that's what I thought. :lol: "Josefuck". Is that all you say? You're a one-trick pony. About the only thing you contribute to this board is your stupidity. Go pound sand.

Sounds like you're just angry in general... If I were an 0bama fluffer like you I might be angry too, JoseFuck...

Yeah, that's what I thought. :lol: "Josefuck". Is that all you say? You're a one-trick pony. About the only thing you contribute to this board is your stupidity. Go pound sand.

:lol:

Don't go away mad, Jose...

Even other liberals here think this is a stupid fucking fauxtrage...

Keep the dumb shit coming, boy...lol

How much pain was inflicted on the dog? I woulld have more concern with the dogs in back of pickups.....that IS really dangerous for the dogs.

Physical or emotional? Strap a child to the roof of a car for 12 hours on the highway and see how he likes it. It's no different for an animal. Maybe Mitt didn't realize it at first; but he sure as hell should have realized it after the dog shit himself in fear. Then what does he do? He hoses the dog off and puts him back on the roof for the duration of the trip. The guy lacks compassion. It's not a good trait.

No. That's not all he said. He also said "Sounds like you're just angry in general... If I were an 0bama fluffer like you I might be angry too"

How much pain was inflicted on the dog? I woulld have more concern with the dogs in back of pickups.....that IS really dangerous for the dogs.

Physical or emotional? Strap a child to the roof of a car for 12 hours on the highway and see how he likes it. It's no different for an animal. Maybe Mitt didn't realize it at first; but he sure as hell should have realized it after the dog shit himself in fear. Then what does he do? He hoses the dog off and puts him back on the roof for the duration of the trip. The guy lacks compassion. It's not a good trait.

Dude, watch the youtube, the dog liked it in the air tight kennel. Your doing nothing but projecting for the dog....I don't think you smart enough to do that.

:lol:

Don't go away mad, Jose...

Even other liberals here think this is a stupid fucking fauxtrage...

Keep the dumb shit coming, boy...lol

I'm not going away at all, you silly little douche. I couldn't care less what other liberals think. Unlike you, I don't march in the footsteps of others. I feel how I feel and I'm not going to let anybody else's views influence mine. Go have another drink. Maybe you can drink yourself into The T's VP slot.

Dude, watch the youtube, the dog liked it in the air tight kennel. Your doing nothing but projecting for the dog....I don't think you smart enough to do that.

Because Mittens said so? :lol: Apparently, you're not smart at all if you think a dog enjoyed a 12 hour trip on the roof of a car.

No. That's not all he said. He also said "Sounds like you're just angry in general... If I were an 0bama fluffer like you I might be angry too"

"Obama fluffer". That's an original one, too. :lol:

Look, you want to hate Mitt Romney for something, hate him for wanting to arrest medical patients that will die because of his policies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9cn0M_AFWg]Mitt Romney meets dieing medical marijuana patient. - YouTube[/ame]

"Mitt Romney: That's too bad that you can't take painkillers. Sorry, gotta talk to voters who will be alive when the election comes around!"

Because Mittens said so? :lol: Apparently, you're not smart at all if you think a dog enjoyed a 12 hour trip on the roof of a car.

So, you really have no idea on what your talking about with how the dog "felt" huh? You're calling Romney a liar...seems like your just a sad angry obama fluffer like House mentioned to you.

So why did the dog shit all over the carrier?

Since you've clearly never owned a dog, I can tell you that instinctively the last thing a dog will do is defecate in an enclosed area voluntarily. The dog was clearly distressed.

Seriously, you folks crack me up when you defend your guy to the death for this sort of thing. Party ueber alles!

New Topics

Forum List

Back