Never in history has there been such a “people” so evil as the so called Palestinians

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Never in history has there been a people so depraved, barbaric and cowardly as the so called Palestinians. They massacre Jews in such a savage manner making ISIS and the Nazis look tame, then run and hide underneath hospitals and kindergartens. Evil incarnate.

Whoa ... pay attention in high school when they cover 19th Century American West ...

Whities distributed small pox to kill off the natives ... that's technically worse than what Hamas is doing ...

More histrionics from OP , another mentally unbalanced individual
Can you show me another group of people in history that sacrificed their own, while committing the most barbaric atrocities on others?

Maybe the ancient Mayans but even then, they committed individual sacrifices, and were an advanced civilization otherwise.

1699977356427.jpeg

Whoa ... pay attention in high school when they cover 19th Century American West ...

Whities distributed small pox to kill off the natives ... that's technically worse than what Hamas is doing ...
No organized effort to do so.......ooooioops

What an absolute lie.

Whites did NOT distribute smallpox. To distribute is a deliberate action.

Wow.

Please say you're kidding.

No organized effort to do so.......ooooioops

So you condone the genocide of the Native Americans because .. what? ... it wasn't as organized as the Klan? ...

Cold blooded murder doesn't require conspiracy ... just common belief ... remember, it was LAWFUL to do so ... no need for organization ...

Smallpox and other European diseases came over with the Europeans after Columbus. That killed up to 90% of the native population.

What an absolute lie.

Whites did NOT distribute smallpox. To distribute is a deliberate action.

Wow.

The British give smallpox-contaminated blankets to Shawnee and Lenape (Delaware) communities—an action sanctioned by the British officers Sir Jeffery Amherst and his replacement, General Thomas Gage.

“Out of our regard to them … we gave them two Blankets and an Handkerchief out of the Small Pox Hospital. I hope it will have the desired effect.” —An eyewitness, quoted in Elizabeth A. Fenn, Pox Americana: The Great Smallpox Epidemic of 1775–81, 2001

{Cite}

Flithy filthy whities ...

Can you show me another group of people in history that sacrificed their own, while committing the most barbaric atrocities on others?

Maybe the ancient Mayans but even then, they committed individual sacrifices, and were an advanced civilization otherwise.
Planned Parenthood is doing a pretty good job, but all behind closed doors and private dumpsters

Out of site, out of mind don't ya know, but to the tune of over 60 million people.

Never in history has there been a people so depraved, barbaric and cowardly as the so called Palestinians. They massacre Jews in such a savage manner making ISIS and the Nazis look tame, then run and hide underneath hospitals and kindergartens. Evil incarnate.

I guess that's why Jews want to send them to the USA.
F-6EQ7nbYAAwdG3

I guess that's why Jews want to send them to the USA.
F-6EQ7nbYAAwdG3
Someone’s opinion. I for one don’t want more people who have been indoctrinated to want to kill Jews in this country. Our universities are doing more than enough to indoctrinate Americans to think the same way.

Besides, I thought you were black (unless I’m mixing you up with a different poster).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back