Never before in history has there been such a “brave” people

They wouldn't be able to put up a fight at all if not for underhanded tactics. I'm not condoning their behavior at all, but from their perspective, desperation calls for desperate measures. They have no chance at all against Israel in a fair fight.
Do you believe that they put babies in ovens?

Good to see the Palestinian Freedom Fighters sending Racist Roudy into hysterical paroxysms of fury .

Cannot get his little head around the Israeli Terrorists being led around by their big noses

Allahu Akbars winning nicely so far .
Nice use of a fully expected anti Semite trope, you disgusting douche bag.

Don't forget our own brave LIbErals here, in this country, that murder thousands of children every day via abortion, mutilate many of them by promoting sexual confusion in the form of “transgenderism”, and otherwise subject children to destructive sexual brainwashing, grooming, and other related abuses.

The Palestinians are nothing compared to our own left wrong.
You're so preoccupied with sexual perversion.

I don't know. I know it sounds possible. I also know how prolific propaganda is in 2023, so it's very possibly a lie perpetuated by people that want to turn the public against Hamas. My stance on it is a neutral "I don't know."

It's hard to know what to believe anymore without putting in a lot of your own effort. I work for a living and have things going on in my personal life. I've been pretty lazy with keeping up recently.

Yes, they did that in one of the homes. They grabbed the newborn from the mom, tied the dad to a chair, and had him watch his baby cook while the subhuman Palestinian animals took turns raping the mom.

After WWII, the world never thought an evil would arise worse than the Nazis, but apparently it has, in today’s Paliscumians.

I don't know. I know it sounds possible. I also know how prolific propaganda is in 2023, so it's very possibly a lie perpetuated by people that want to turn the public against Hamas. My stance on it is a neutral "I don't know."

It's hard to know what to believe anymore without putting in a lot of your own effort. I work for a living and have things going on in my personal life. I've been pretty lazy with keeping up recently.
They made videos of it, remember? And it has been watched by many people, including leaders from all over the world They’re even showing some it in colleges across the US to encourage awareness, because there are those (including idiots in this site) that still deny the actions of Palestinian subhuman animals on Oct. 7.

Let’s also not forget that Palestinians celebrated and overwhelmingly supported what their fellow Hamas animals did on Oct. 7 by a margin of 86%

They made videos of it, remember? And it has been watched by many people, including leaders from all over the world They’re even showing some it in colleges across the US to encourage awareness, because there are those (including idiots in this site) that still deny the actions of Palestinian subhuman animals on Oct. 7.

Let’s also not forget that Palestinians celebrated and overwhelmingly supported what their fellow Hamas animals did on Oct. 7 by a margin of 86%
Has anyone actually seen this video?

Has anyone actually seen this video?
Yes, that and other self recorded clips have been shown to members of congress annd other world leaders.

Forum List

Back