Never Hillary

once again - every attempred response has been a failure.

can any of the people unhappy with trump (you're out there) explain why you're more willing to risk the obviously damaging policies of a trump administration over a clinton admin?
what are you so afraid that clinton will do that you'll risk economic ruin and wwiii?

Which Trump policies are "obviously" damaging?

The country doesn't need a 2nd Clinton anymore than it needs a 3rd Bush, for fucks sake people.
because why?
what are you afraid of?

Because she's a goddamn liar for starters. Her resume is shit, no real accomplishments in the jobs she's held. She has a track record of making really stupid decisions then trying to cover them up with lies. She attacks women to cover for her perv wife cheating bimbo humping husband.

can any of the people unhappy with trump (you're out there) explain why you're more willing to risk the obviously damaging policies of a trump administration over a clinton admin?
what are you so afraid that clinton will do that you'll risk economic ruin and wwiii?

his tariffs for one. his untenable tax and budget plan runs gigantic deficits. his foreign policy is scattershot and often not fact-based.

of course, some of it is tough to pin down because the only details we have are 'it'll be beautiful, believe me'

The country doesn't need a 2nd Clinton anymore than it needs a 3rd Bush, for fucks sake people.
because why?
what are you afraid of?

Because she's a goddamn liar for starters. Her resume is shit, no real accomplishments in the jobs she's held. She has a track record of making really stupid decisions then trying to cover them up with lies. She attacks women to cover for her perv wife cheating bimbo humping husband.
those.
aren't.
policies.

are you capable of having a policy discussion?

Not my first choice, but anyone but Hillary.
and yet you cant tell us why...

unless we are to believe your vote centers around bathroom privileges
The bathroom thing was the last draw on liberals making America a cesspool. That one will hurt Hillary in November. Most dads with small children doesn't like that a man could walk in on his daughter in the bathroom.
the rise of the bathroom voter. lol.

i choose to believe that most people aren't that shalow that they'd risk trump's horrible policies because somebody somewhere might have different parts than the person in the stall next to them
That's not the only reason. Hillary is a failed , crooked, stupid bitch. Oh and also incompetent.
again, such a well stated list of policy problems you have with her...
How about you tell me about her accomplishments, that would be a lot easier that way.

and yet you cant tell us why...

unless we are to believe your vote centers around bathroom privileges
The bathroom thing was the last draw on liberals making America a cesspool. That one will hurt Hillary in November. Most dads with small children doesn't like that a man could walk in on his daughter in the bathroom.

i choose to believe that most people aren't that shalow that they'd risk trump's horrible policies because somebody somewhere might have different parts than the person in the stall next to them
That's not the only reason. Hillary is a failed , crooked, stupid bitch. Oh and also incompetent.
How about you tell me about her accomplishments, that would be a lot easier that way.
What she has or hasn't accomplished is irrelevant. I'm talking about what she will do
You are just looking to deflect

his tariffs for one. his untenable tax and budget plan runs gigantic deficits. his foreign policy is scattershot and often not fact-based.

of course, some of it is tough to pin down because the only details we have are 'it'll be beautiful, believe me'

Are you in the camp who believes we just have to bend over and take it up the ass by China and Mexico? If we do not stop bleeding manufacturing jobs and getting fucked over in these trade deals and piling on $10 freaking trillion dollars of debt every 8 years we are fucked.

You liberals can get your entire wish list of social programs but Trump is correct growth and jobs is the only path that makes this plausible.

because why?
what are you afraid of?

those.
aren't.
policies.

You can't discuss policy with a habitual liar like Clinton.

What she has or hasn't accomplished is irrelevant. I'm talking about what she will do

I'm talking about what she will do
Pick up where Obama left off and continue to screw things up just like he has been doing except worse.

s-l300.jpg

I'm talking about what she will do
Pick up where Obama left off and continue to screw things up just like he has been doing except worse.

s-l300.jpg
now try being specific. give us a policy

because why?
what are you afraid of?

those.
aren't.
policies.

so what is it you're afraid of again? can you name it?

Clintons are for sale, their foundation is a slush fund, they are the epitome of corrupt Washington crony capitalism.

****Always find - the lowest common denominator. ****

Connect the dots.

Associate people and places together.

People become complacent in the long run - tire and make mistakes.

Lies....... Intertwine and connect like strands of DNA. When multiple people tell the same lie, that is what connects individuals whom pretend to not know each other.

**** You do not have to do a physical " tail " of someone. Visual surveillance can be done....... By listening to their stories. Stories are in fact...... A wealth of information **** stories can be better.... Than an actual surveillance.

Shadow 355

one more time... nobody has grasped the concept yet... what clinton policy do you fear so much it would make you vote for donald trump?
Her (and his) policy of lying whenever they utilize their lips and tongues for speaking. I would vote for a dead albatross before voting for Bitchhillary. At least the dead bird will not lie to me.

one more time... nobody has grasped the concept yet... what clinton policy do you fear so much it would make you vote for donald trump?
Her (and his) policy of lying whenever they utilize their lips and tongues for speaking. I would vote for a dead albatross before voting for Bitchhillary. At least the dead bird will not lie to me.
p.
o.
l.
i.
c.
y.

it should go like this:
i don't loke trump, but i'll vote for him because I'm afraid that as president hillary clinton would 'x' and i think that would be worse than what trump would do.

now solve for 'x'

it should go like this:
i don't loke trump, but i'll vote for him because I'm afraid that as president hillary clinton would 'x' and i think that would be worse than what trump would do.

now solve for 'x'

'x' = LIE EVERY FUCKIN' TIME SHE SPEAKS

Do you get the fuckin' picture?

because why?
what are you afraid of?

those.
aren't.
policies.

so what is it you're afraid of again? can you name it?

I'm afraid of bees...I never met a liberal I couldn't beat to a pulp so meh not afraid of them.

this is exactly the level of discourse i expected from the trump supporters.

i expected more than crickets from the other republicans

Forum List

Back