Never Hillary

ogibillm

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2011
I'm curious. I'm certain that there are some Republicans here that are not happy with the nomination of Donald Trump. You see him for what he is, a brash know-nothing with a hot temper that's more likely to drive us into WWIII than he is to ever do have the stuff he promises and gives no details on.

And yet some of you still say "Never Hillary." I want to know why. What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States? What would possibly make you think a Trump presidency is more desirable?

I'm sure plenty of Trump supporters will chime in, but really, your input is useless. You've already proven you don't think or care about issues and have signed on to a cult of personality. But for the rest of you considering pulling the lever for Trump as a vote against Hillary I'm really curious about just what it is you fear, and what makes you believe it'll happen.

I won't vote for either of them.

Not sure at this point if I will go third party or not.

If not, I will leave that space blank

again, this has fuckall to do with this thread. you really don't understand what the thread is about, do you? but then again, i'm pretty sure you support trump, so i doubt you understand what most things are about.

Clintons are for sale, their foundation is a slush fund, they are the epitome of corrupt Washington crony capitalism.
so you say. so what is it that you think hillary clinton would do that would harm the united states.

i mean i get that you think she's corrupt. what harm does that supposed corruption cause?

seriously, no 'never hillary' people want to defend their position?

nobody can tell me why they find the prospect of a clinton presidency more distasteful than a trump?

one more try. you 'never hillary' republicans - what does she represent that you believe will be so detrimental to the united states that you're willing to pull the lever for a man like donald trump?

donald%2Btrump%2B1.jpg

There is no choice to make. You get Clinton or you get one of her larger supporters.

If you think Trump has done a 180, well, you’re stupid.

I'm curious. I'm certain that there are some Republicans here that are not happy with the nomination of Donald Trump. You see him for what he is, a brash know-nothing with a hot temper that's more likely to drive us into WWIII than he is to ever do have the stuff he promises and gives no details on.

And yet some of you still say "Never Hillary." I want to know why. What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States? What would possibly make you think a Trump presidency is more desirable?

I'm sure plenty of Trump supporters will chime in, but really, your input is useless. You've already proven you don't think or care about issues and have signed on to a cult of personality. But for the rest of you considering pulling the lever for Trump as a vote against Hillary I'm really curious about just what it is you fear, and what makes you believe it'll happen.

What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States?
She corrupt and dishonest, so anything that she would do would be detrimental to American people in one way or another.

What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States?
She corrupt and dishonest, so anything that she would do would be detrimental to American people in one way or another.
so you don't like her personality. not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has, but even if you truly find her untrustworthy it's telling you can't articulate a specific fear

so you don't like her personality. not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has, but even if you truly find her untrustworthy it's telling you can't articulate a specific fear

so you don't like her personality.
Her personality doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with it.
not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has
Character assassination, that's laughable. :lol:

She is what she is and that's being corrupt and dishonest. Libs like to ignore the facts and pretend that she's not. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

so you don't like her personality.
Her personality doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with it.
not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has
Character assassination, that's laughable. :lol:

She is what she is and that's being corrupt and dishonest. Libs like to ignore the facts and pretend that she's not. :cuckoo:
right. there hasn't been a 25 year effort to tear her down. sure.

but even if you believe it, what specific harm do you think she will cause? you're great with generalities, now try doing more than talk radio level thinking

again, this has fuckall to do with this thread. you really don't understand what the thread is about, do you? but then again, i'm pretty sure you support trump, so i doubt you understand what most things are about.

Just ignore the moron pollock.....He's a masochist looking for some abuse....and thrives on it.

.....and, please stay tuned, Fox news will be back after these commercials.

Forum List

Back