Never Hillary

The Clintons have figured out how to make big bucks in government.

They get a bunch of Moon Bat idiots to believe their bullshit and get elected or appointed to high government offices.

Then they set up a foundation to do the money laundering and start selling their government influence to foreign governments and corporations.

They make hundreds of millions on the scam and then they destroy the records of the corruption.

They have quite a scam going on there and the stupid Moon Bats are too dumb to know it.

Hillary will be a third term for Barack Hussein Obama policies...failure cubed!

Hillary cannot be trusted to do anything other than that which benefits Hillary....and her rapist husband.

I think most sane voters would disagree....but, hey, Hillary does NOT need your sick vote to win.....Wallow in your own bile.

SANE voters are sitting out this year

again, this has fuckall to do with this thread. you really don't understand what the thread is about, do you? but then again, i'm pretty sure you support trump, so i doubt you understand what most things are about.
You don't understand how Bill's serial contemptible behavior
first, you clearly will believe anything

second - bill is on his first marriage. which is the donald on?

I'm curious. I'm certain that there are some Republicans here that are not happy with the nomination of Donald Trump. You see him for what he is, a brash know-nothing with a hot temper that's more likely to drive us into WWIII than he is to ever do have the stuff he promises and gives no details on.

And yet some of you still say "Never Hillary." I want to know why. What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States? What would possibly make you think a Trump presidency is more desirable?

I'm sure plenty of Trump supporters will chime in, but really, your input is useless. You've already proven you don't think or care about issues and have signed on to a cult of personality. But for the rest of you considering pulling the lever for Trump as a vote against Hillary I'm really curious about just what it is you fear, and what makes you believe it'll happen.

What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States?
She corrupt and dishonest, so anything that she would do would be detrimental to American people in one way or another.
so you don't like her personality. not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has, but even if you truly find her untrustworthy it's telling you can't articulate a specific fear

so you don't like her personality.
Her personality doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with it.
not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has
Character assassination, that's laughable. :lol:

She is what she is and that's being corrupt and dishonest. Libs like to ignore the facts and pretend that she's not. :cuckoo:
right. there hasn't been a 25 year effort to tear her down. sure.

but even if you believe it, what specific harm do you think she will cause? you're great with generalities, now try doing more than talk radio level thinking

right. there hasn't been a 25 year effort to tear her down. sure.
Oh so she hasn't ever done anything wrong? She's the victim? Is that the crap that you're trying to imply? :cuckoo:

what specific harm do you think she will cause?
She was terrible as Secretary of State she will be worse as prez. She can't be trusted with the highest office.
so very... specific

Compared to Crooked Hillary Trump is a saint.

Never-Hillary-585-plain-B2.jpg
such a cogent critique

Hillary cannot be trusted to do anything other than that which benefits Hillary....and her rapist husband.

I think most sane voters would disagree....but, hey, Hillary does NOT need your sick vote to win.....Wallow in your own bile.

...and they will be tacitly voting for the bitch, Hillary. She has millions of useful idiots that will vote for more free stuff. Damn the jobs that Trump will bring back. They don't want to work.

That is why I'd like to see Bernie make a third party run after the Democrat establishment offers the crown to the bitch, Hillary. He'll take a lot of those lazy scumbags away from Hillary...the bitch.

That is why I'd like to see Bernie make a third party run after the Democrat establishment offers the crown to the bitch, Hillary. He'll take a lot of those lazy scumbags away from Hillary...the bitc

You're funny......a moron and a hate-filled idiot....but funny nonetheless........("free stuff"....hilarious.......)

...and they will be tacitly voting for the bitch, Hillary. She has millions of useful idiots that will vote for more free stuff. Damn the jobs that Trump will bring back. They don't want to work.

That is why I'd like to see Bernie make a third party run after the Democrat establishment offers the crown to the bitch, Hillary. He'll take a lot of those lazy scumbags away from Hillary...the bitch.

They'll be voting against both Hillary and Trump.

The only way either will be elected is by having a bigger herd of sheep than the other.

They'll be voting against both Hillary and Trump.

The only way either will be elected is by having a bigger herd of sheep than the other.
I think Trump's flock size is fixed. A split in the 'gimme' flock would help only Trump. (IMHO)

And yet some of you still say "Never Hillary." I want to know why. What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States? What would possibly make you think a Trump presidency is more desirable?

And what exactly are you afraid of? Would it be fair of me to ask why?

And to answer your question, what makes a Trump presidency more appealing is, well, he's not Hillary. He's given a voice to millions of disenchanted Republican voters out there who feel betrayed by their party. He has become the last resort for many. People who wouldn't have considered voting for him at the start because of his boisterous attitude are now begrudgingly doing so, because the thought of a President Hillary is unthinkable to them, as it is to me.

Hillary on the other hand, gives voice to the corruption that goes unchecked in Washington DC. She's in cahoots with her party's establishment to screw Bernie out of a fair shot. Perhaps she should take a lesson from the Republican party, who flirted with the idea of trying something similar to Donald Trump before wisely backing off the edge of the precipice. Now in a sudden reversal, her party is the one split down the seam, while the Republicans are unifying around their nominee to be. If history is a lesson, the more divided party most oftentimes loses the presidency.

i mean i get that you think she's corrupt. what harm does that supposed corruption cause?

In the same way cancer ravages the body, so too does political corruption to our country. It does plenty of harm, but you are too firmly ensconced in your liberal views to recognize it. Some of us recognize all of it, Republican and Democrat.

again, this has fuckall to do with this thread. you really don't understand what the thread is about, do you? but then again, i'm pretty sure you support trump, so i doubt you understand what most things are about.

Third I believe. It's certainly more honorable to end a bad marriage than just screwing nearly every woman or young girl he can find while the wife enables him.

Third I believe. It's certainly more honorable to end a bad marriage than just screwing nearly every woman or young girl he can find while the wife enables him.
lol. and trump has never had an affair?

one more time... nobody has grasped the concept yet... what clinton policy do you fear so much it would make you vote for donald trump?

And what exactly are you afraid of? Would it be fair of me to ask why?

And to answer your question, what makes a Trump presidency more appealing is, well, he's not Hillary. He's given a voice to millions of disenchanted Republican voters out there who feel betrayed by their party. He has become the last resort for many. People who wouldn't have considered voting for him at the start because of his boisterous attitude are now begrudgingly doing so, because the thought of a President Hillary is unthinkable to them, as it is to me.

Hillary on the other hand, gives voice to the corruption that goes unchecked in Washington DC. She's in cahoots with her party's establishment to screw Bernie out of a fair shot. Perhaps she should take a lesson from the Republican party, who flirted with the idea of trying something similar to Donald Trump before wisely backing off the edge of the precipice. Now in a sudden reversal, her party is the one split down the seam, while the Republicans are unifying around their nominee to be. If history is a lesson, the more divided party most oftentimes loses the presidency.
your entire post is just am radio blabber devoid of thought. congrats, you are as deep as you seem

Forum List

Back