Salon Writer: Trump is going to win,this is why Clinton can't defeat what Trump represents

Good parrot
How many more times are we going to see this before someone feeds you another cracker?
Personally, I think seeing it 4 times is enough
TRANSLATION: I can't refute the message you linked to, and I dare not talk about it or debate it, knowing I'd get my clock cleaned. So rather than discuss it, I'll try to persuade you to not post it any more, and hope that it goes away before too many people find out it's true.

Good parrot
How many more times are we going to see this before someone feeds you another cracker?
TRANSLATION: I can't refute the message you linked to, and I dare not talk about it or debate it, knowing I'd get my clock cleaned. So rather than discuss it, I'll try to persuade you to not post it any more, and hope that it goes away before too many people find out it's true.

He posted the link 4 times in 3 different threads, 2 of which had nothing to do with the subject.

If he posts it in an appropriate thread, I'll have no problem with it.

Currently, it's like he's posting cat pictures in Aut9omotive forum.

Good parrot
It's amusing how excited you parrots get over recycled bullshit.

"Bill Clinton cheated on his wife? Oh. My. God! We must tell others!"

And it is funny to see you parrots all posting the exact same story four times. You clearly all belong to the same propaganda feed.

This recycled bullshit communicates how Trump is going to Make America Great Again...how?

All it tells me is that he doesn't have an original thought in his head, and neither do you.

Good parrot
He's as good at refuting it as you are at proving it.

While I agree with the conclusion I disagree with the reasoning. Trump is tuning into the Hillary anyone but Trump supporters who are likely to go third party or stay home come election day. He's probably hoping for a rent a riot funding of D protests at both conventions and possibly trying to fund both events. D protesters will solidify his base and split her base.

Good parrot
It's amusing how excited you parrots get over recycled bullshit.

"Bill Clinton cheated on his wife? Oh. My. God! We must tell others!"

And it is funny to see you parrots all posting the exact same story four times. You clearly all belong to the same propaganda feed.

This recycled bullshit communicates how Trump is going to Make America Great Again...how?

All it tells me is that he doesn't have an original thought in his head, and neither do you.

Your opinion really doesn't mean dick. Simply accept the fact your welfare check is about to be cut off. And if you're one of those LGBT queers - which is probable - kindly keep your mouth shut about that fact in public, especially around children. Good way to get your fucking teeth kicked in, clown. And who's going to cover your dental? Certainly not me asshole .
Thanks.

Forum List

Back