Never Hillary

Not really. We don't need a liability in the WH.

Interesting we had a war-monger for 8 years and you morons just bent over. Go figure !!!!

Interesting. we were attacked by fanatics. What would you have done? Would you have employed the obama doctrine which consists of apologizing and then bending over the table for them?

That's right. When we are attacked, we should just say, "Hate when that happens" and let it go. Who's the moron now?

Hey, moron...name how many of those 9-11 high-jackers were from Afghanistan or Iraq......This forum is NOT for educating hate-filled idiots.

Interesting. we were attacked by fanatics. What would you have done? Would you have employed the obama doctrine which consists of apologizing and then bending over the table for them?

Another ignorant right winger chimes in....Again. how many of those 19 bastards were Afghani or Iraqi??

That's right. When we are attacked, we should just say, "Hate when that happens" and let it go. Who's the moron now?

Hey, moron...name how many of those 9-11 high-jackers were from Afghanistan or Iraq......This forum is NOT for educating hate-filled idiots.

Who knows? You don't really expect them to admit it do you?

Another ignorant right winger chimes in....Again. how many of those 19 bastards were Afghani or Iraqi??

Who knows? As stupid as you are, do you don't really expect them to admit it do you?

Do you? I can assure you that you don't have any idea who they were and neither do I. So stop pretending liberal, you look stupid.

Compared to Crooked Hillary Trump is a saint.

Never-Hillary-585-plain-B2.jpg

Do you? I can assure you that you don't have any idea who they were and neither do I. So stop pretending liberal, you look stupid.

I don't know why I even bother with idiots....but I guess because I'm a nice person.....

Hijackers by Nationality:
Egypt
Mohamed Atta
Lebanon
Ziad Jarrah
Saudi Arabia
Ahmed al Ghamdi
Hamza al Ghamdi
Saeed al Ghamdi
Hani Hanjour
Nawaf al Hazmi
Salem al Hazmi
Ahmad al Haznawi
Ahmed al Nami
Khalid al Mihdhar
Majed Moqed
Abdul Aziz al Omari
Mohand al Shehri
Wail al Shehri
Waleed al Shehri
Satam al Suqami
United Arab Emirates
Fayez Banihammad
Marwan al Shehhi

Hey NutSack4900, do you ever stop and think, or continuing a thought to it's ultimate end is beyond your IQ's capacity?

th

Hey NutSack4900, do you ever stop and think, or continuing a thought to it's ultimate end is beyond your IQ's capacity?

This would have been a chance for you to tell one of your fellow right wing dimwits to stop posting and get educated...Instead, you chose the cowardly way out...But, it was expected...!

....and, somehow, you actually "thought" that the above was a "smart" and impressive response..Trump will SURELY get the vote from all other, mindless, hate-filled, right wing morons.....but will it be enough? LOL

Who knows? You really expect them to admit it do you?

Hey, stay dumb...I really don't care.
Oh so she hasn't ever done anything wrong? She's the victim? Is that the crap that you're trying to imply?

Judgment on Hillary's past actions and are NOT up to moronic right wingers to make....nor is it up to moderate/liberals. If wrong doings are found to have broken the law, let the proper authorities address them.

You should also know that making Hillary into a "victim" through your constant derision, actually HELPS her...so, in the long run...keep it up, right wingers.

Judgment on Hillary's past actions and are NOT up to moronic right wingers to make....nor is it up to moderate/liberals. If wrong doings are found to have broken the law, let the proper authorities address them.

What's the matter dumbass? Can't handle the truth or any criticism about the corrupt Hildabeast and her past actions. :cuckoo:

Hillary-Lied-1.jpg

But then again, why should you care what anyone says about Hillary Clinton if you don't like her?

First let me state that I do NOT like Hillary Clinton.....
You should also know that making Hillary into a "victim" through your constant derision, actually HELPS her
Except she was NEVER the "victim", dumbass. :lol:

Last edited:

This would have been a chance for you to tell one of your fellow right wing dimwits to stop posting and get educated...Instead, you chose the cowardly way out...But, it was expected...!

What's cowardly, pointing out that you have the brain power of a roasted cashew? It's NOT where they came from little subversive, it's the IDEOLOGY that they all possess.... again BEYOND your leftist twat-like mind!

....and, somehow, you actually "thought" that the above was a "smart" and impressive response..Trump will SURELY get the vote from all other, mindless, hate-filled, right wing morons.....but will it be enough? LOL

Everything is relative.

Crooked Hillary is a lying corrupt incompetent dishonest shithead bitch and compared to her even an obnoxious Liberal New Yorker like Trump looks to be a saint.

What's cowardly, pointing out that you have the brain power of a roasted cashew? It's NOT where they came from little subversive, it's the IDEOLOGY that they all possess.... again BEYOND your leftist twat-like mind

The above from a low-life, right wing moron...Following this idiot's logic...EVERY MUSLIM is guilty....and this is why your ilk will NEVER be in charge of anything except...maybe.... garbage pickup.

Wasted enough time on you morons....Just stay dumb, wallow in your own bile...and come back with new screen names on Nov. 9th.

What's cowardly, pointing out that you have the brain power of a roasted cashew? It's NOT where they came from little subversive, it's the IDEOLOGY that they all possess.... again BEYOND your leftist twat-like mind

The above from a low-life, right wing moron...Following this idiot's logic...EVERY MUSLIM is guilty....and this is why your ilk will NEVER be in charge of anything except...maybe.... garbage pickup.

Well commie scumbag, not all muslims are guilty, BUT ALL MUSLIMS areSUSPECT until YOU FUCKTARD can come up with a system to protect my family, and all other American citizens from the THREAT they are KNOWN to carry with them! You do realize that the American Revolution was carried out by only 15% of the population, I believe that there are still HALF of this country that is concened about this, and IF push come to shove, and the Mullato in Chief decides, as he has written...
obama-stand-with-muslims.jpg

I believe he will swept aside as you will be by those who will NOT let this country go without spilling blood!

Forum List

Back