Never Hillary

i'm going to bump this again - if you're a republican that's not enthralled with trump (you know, not brain-dead) but still a 'never hillary' voter, what do you fear so much from a clinton presidency that you would consider voting trump?

what do you fear so much from a clinton presidency that you would consider voting trump?

Just for another bump......

What they fear so much from a Clinton presidency is to have to openly admit that they've LOST...AGAIN....

hillary is going to clinch the nomination before california finishes counting their votes. :thup:

What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States? What would possibly make you think a Trump presidency is more desirable?

because vagina.

reading problem, or comprehension problem?

Judging from the crap you post, choad cannibal, I'd say you suffer from neither, that you're just a liar.

th

Good little sheep.

If you weren't so disgusting, I might consider you funny.

choad? Seriously?

Why don't you leave that childishness for the Flame Zone

again, this has fuckall to do with this thread. you really don't understand what the thread is about, do you? but then again, i'm pretty sure you support trump, so i doubt you understand what most things are about.
You don't understand how Bill's serial contemptible behavior could be a negative for the country, do you? For those that have the goods on his trips with Epstein to the Forbidden Island of under age sex girls, the blackmail that he could expose this nation to could be disastrous. And that doesn't even touch Hillary and her criminal acts.

I'm curious. I'm certain that there are some Republicans here that are not happy with the nomination of Donald Trump. You see him for what he is, a brash know-nothing with a hot temper that's more likely to drive us into WWIII than he is to ever do have the stuff he promises and gives no details on.

And yet some of you still say "Never Hillary." I want to know why. What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States? What would possibly make you think a Trump presidency is more desirable?

I'm sure plenty of Trump supporters will chime in, but really, your input is useless. You've already proven you don't think or care about issues and have signed on to a cult of personality. But for the rest of you considering pulling the lever for Trump as a vote against Hillary I'm really curious about just what it is you fear, and what makes you believe it'll happen.

What is it you think that Hillary Clinton will do that will be so detrimental to the United States?
She corrupt and dishonest, so anything that she would do would be detrimental to American people in one way or another.
so you don't like her personality. not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has, but even if you truly find her untrustworthy it's telling you can't articulate a specific fear

so you don't like her personality.
Her personality doesn't have a goddamn thing to do with it.
not many people could survive 25 years of character assassination like she has
Character assassination, that's laughable. :lol:

She is what she is and that's being corrupt and dishonest. Libs like to ignore the facts and pretend that she's not. :cuckoo:
right. there hasn't been a 25 year effort to tear her down. sure.

but even if you believe it, what specific harm do you think she will cause? you're great with generalities, now try doing more than talk radio level thinking

right. there hasn't been a 25 year effort to tear her down. sure.
Oh so she hasn't ever done anything wrong? She's the victim? Is that the crap that you're trying to imply? :cuckoo:

what specific harm do you think she will cause?
She was terrible as Secretary of State she will be worse as prez. She can't be trusted with the highest office.

Last edited:
seriously, no 'never hillary' people want to defend their position?

nobody can tell me why they find the prospect of a clinton presidency more distasteful than a trump?
Hillary will be a third term for Barack Hussein Obama policies...failure cubed!

Hillary cannot be trusted to do anything other than that which benefits Hillary....and her rapist husband.

Oh so she hasn't ever done anything wrong? She's the victim? Is that the crap that you're trying to imply?

Judgment on Hillary's past actions and are NOT up to moronic right wingers to make....nor is it up to moderate/liberals. If wrong doings are found to have broken the law, let the proper authorities address them.

You should also know that making Hillary into a "victim" through your constant derision, actually HELPS her...so, in the long run...keep it up, right wingers.

Hillary will be a third term for Barack Hussein Obama policies...failure cubed!

Hillary cannot be trusted to do anything other than that which benefits Hillary....and her rapist husband.

I think most sane voters would disagree....but, hey, Hillary does NOT need your sick vote to win.....Wallow in your own bile.

Forum List

Back