Never Again.......David Hogg’s new book

I thought he was using it to fight gun violence? How does donating money to the DNC fight gun violence?

Campaigning for those candidates supporting sensible gun control

What does "sensible gun control" mean? Do we need to train our guns to use common sense? How about we address the real issues and not the object?
We need to keep guns out of the hands of those who are not allowed to have them
Background checks and consolidated lists of those not eligible to have guns

"Not allowed" to have them, explain who is not exactly allowed to have them?

He want to use lists like the No-Fly list to revoke someone second amendment rights...

So yoy do understand those like the OP has no issue with revoking someone Constitutional right for the illusion of feeling safe...
NRA fights for terrorists on the no fly list to buy guns

What does "sensible gun control" mean? Do we need to train our guns to use common sense? How about we address the real issues and not the object?

He want to use lists like the No-Fly list to revoke someone second amendment rights...

So yoy do understand those like the OP has no issue with revoking someone Constitutional right for the illusion of feeling safe...

they do?

Terrorists like Cat Stevens, the late Teddy Kennedy, the hundreds erroneously on the No Fly List that have never picked up a gun in anger, never arrested for more than a traffic incident?

No.....Homosexuals have the right to lie about the causes of the slaughter of their classmates.

It's strange how these kids are allowed to blame guns for this tragedy, not the fact that a kid was allowed to stay on the street when he should have been behind bars.

Also liberals say our immigration laws are why illegals break our laws and are separated from their kids. If you don't like the laws, change them or STFU. Meanwhile, how about making it a more stiffer penalty for breaking our laws, and magically the problem goes away.
Love conservative reaction to those who disagree with them

First instinct, call them a fag
No.....our first reaction was to call BullShit.
Only months later did we discover that David Hogg and his classmates are Gay. Some are in the closet, and some are openly gay.
So this snaps the whole debate into proper perspective.
What is Bullshit?

You keep throwing out words without knowing the meaning
Look, you can't be this stupid.

Blaming guns and the NRA for gun violence is for one reason only,..... to grease the skids for taking away gun ownership.

More Hyperbole

Name something specifically that Hogg’s group has proposed that you object to
Outlawing so-called "assault weapons." Outlawing magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.

He can contribute to any candidate he wishes

I thought he was using it to fight gun violence? How does donating money to the DNC fight gun violence?

Why, anyone who stages a mass shooting shouldn't be allowed to have them, of course.

they do?

Terrorists like Cat Stevens, the late Teddy Kennedy, the hundreds erroneously on the No Fly List that have never picked up a gun in anger, never arrested for more than a traffic incident?
Shit happens and then gets straightened out

Same thing will happen with guns

Love conservative reaction to those who disagree with them

First instinct, call them a fag
Only months later did we discover that David Hogg and his classmates are Gay. Some are in the closet, and some are openly gay.
What is Bullshit?

Blaming guns and the NRA for gun violence is for one reason only,..... to grease the skids for taking away gun ownership.

More Hyperbole

Outlawing so-called "assault weapons." Outlawing magazines that hold more than 10 bullets.

I’m more inclined to 15
Why would anyone need more?
Unless they want to slaughter school children

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.
In all the years we took guns to school I never heard of anyone being shot.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.
Lol
Most every Western State was like that in the 80s and before... Fucking retard

What is Bullshit?

More Hyperbole

I’m more inclined to 15
Why would anyone need more?
Unless they want to slaughter school children
Lol
You know nothing about the subject so shut the fuck up

When I was ten I always took my WW11 Lee Enfield 303 to school. Same with most of the boys in our country school.
If someone shot a deer or a moose before school they'd miss school for the day. No problem.

Year, city and state please? I've never heard of such a thing and will be 60 next month.

This just means you are a City Boy. During Pheasant Season I took my 12 gauge every day and hunted on the way home.

AGAIN ---> Year, city and state please
80’s South Dakota, North Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Arizona, Alaska, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, Missouri, Mississippi, Oregon... etc...

Lol

Do you ever have anything useful to contribute other than calling people fucking retards and telling them to shut the fuck up?
Never blocked anybody around here - so you're in rarified air .. do enjoy.

Lol

Do you ever have anything useful to contribute other than calling people fucking retards and telling them to shut the fuck up?
Never blocked anybody around here - so you're in rarified air .. do enjoy.
:CryingCow:

One of 5 new books you won't want to miss this week per USA Today
5 new books you won't want to miss this week, including David Hogg's '#NeverAgain'

41 reviews now on Amazon and four star average - Number ONE best seller in education administration.

Funny, there are 31 Five star reviews from people who actually READ the book and 10 ONE star reviews from barrel stroking Gomers (Rustic? ;-) who did not and actually wrote their reviews right around release date before they could have possibly gotten their hands on it let alone read it. :D

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C6H574K/?tag=ff0d01-20

5 new books you won't want to miss this week, including David Hogg's '#NeverAgain'

41 reviews now on Amazon and four star average - Number ONE best seller in education administration.

Funny, there are 31 Five star reviews from people who actually READ the book and 10 ONE star reviews from barrel stroking Gomers (Rustic? ;-) who did not and actually wrote their reviews right around release date before they could have possibly gotten their hands on it let alone read it. :D

are 31 Five star reviews from people who actually READ the book
and you know they actually read the book because..?

No thanks, Fucking gun grabbers have nothing good to say

are 31 Five star reviews from people who actually READ the book
and you know they actually read the book because..?

Read four pages of reviews including the one stars (all on last page) and you tell me who you think actually read the book ;-)

they do?

Funny part the left has no problem woth faulty lists until it is used against them.

They are the first one to demand lists to be used but then when the right usea it against them, well then they will scream it is unconstitutional...

Ted Kennedy is the best example of how faulty that list is but the left does not care...

They want the guns so they can then come for our other rights and of course the illusion of living in peace while criminals have never cared about the law...

Terrorists do not care what weapon they use and the left is pushing for their daily they regulate us to the point they make Stalin Liberal!!!

they do?

Funny part the left has no problem woth faulty lists until it is used against them.

They are the first one to demand lists to be used but then when the right usea it against them, well then they will scream it is unconstitutional...

Ted Kennedy is the best example of how faulty that list is but the left does not care...

They want the guns so they can then come for our other rights and of course the illusion of living in peace while criminals have never cared about the law...

Terrorists do not care what weapon they use and the left is pushing for their daily they regulate us to the point they make Stalin Liberal!!!
Shit happens
Some people are wrongly accused of crimes. Does not mean you give up prosecuting criminals

If you show up on the Do Not Sell list, there needs to be a process in getting off of it. So you have to wait a few weeks before you can buy another gun. There are worse things in life

Forum List

Back