Netflix Flicks

I tried to watch The Red Road cuz I love Momoa but I just couldn't get in to it.

Now I am in the process of watching LIfe Of A King with Cuba Gooding Jr.

Life Of A King was really good. Then again, anything Cuba Gooding is in is good.

I've seen it before but wanted to watch it again since it's been a long time...still...its a good flick: Regarding Henry with Harrison Ford and Anne Bening.

Bloodline. I tried to get into it, but only got to episode 3. Too damn boring.

I watched Bloodline all the way through. It wasn't my favorite, and I wouldn't recommend it unless you've run out of things to watch. But the seedy brother (Danny) intrigued me. Danny was played by Australian actor Ben Mendelsohn. I thought his performance was unique and I can't really think of another character that compares.
I always loved Sam Shepherd and the cop brother, John Rayburn is a favorite of mine from Friday Night Lights, Kyle Chandler. I thought it was good and I'll watch the second season whenever/if it comes to Netflix.

I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

If you like history documentaries/movies...check it out.
was wondering,will netflicks find any tv movie or tv episode from a show out there for you to buy?

I want to find some tv movies of an actor i like and at my library they dont even have it available through inter library loan nor do they have it available to order at this video store i go to that finds those things.:mad:

I just watched Not On This Earth. Fascinating. Jews, hiding from the Nazi's for OVER A YEAR in a cave in the Ukraine. Imagine. 400+ days down there.

I can't help but compare what they endured compared todays race riots and mindset of many blacks. That might sound racist but oh well. But..I digress.

was wondering,will netflicks find any tv movie or tv episode from a show out there for you to buy?

I want to find some tv movies of an actor i like and at my library they dont even have it available through inter library loan nor do they have it available to order at this video store i go to that finds those things.:mad:

Craigslist?

@9/11 inside job Have you tried amazon? Or ebay? Who is the actor? Maybe in my wanderings I can find some of the movies.

No I havent actually.thats a good idea though.I'll try it.thanks.

Its Ian Ziering.He was my favorite character on 90210.steve sanders was the coolest dude. I am a HUGE fan of his work and most the stuff he has done since then are tv movies I want to see and i wrote and called his fanclub for any information and amazingly,they said they had nothing they could give,zilch.

aren't fanclubs suppose to have all their work available where you can order all the stuff they have been in?:wtf:

Craigslist?

Thats a good idea as well.I'll also try that.thanks.

A list of all the movies and tv shows he has appeared in:

Ian Ziering Filmography List of Ian Ziering Movies and TV Shows - Who s Dated Who

Then you can go to amazon or ebay and purchase the ones you want.

as far as what you know and what your hunch is,you think they will have like episodes of a tv show he was in from other tv shows i saw him in other than 90210 after that show?

I knew how to find the stuff he was in like you just showed me,but I would like to get all the stuff he was in.you think they will have all his stuff by chance? tv movies and that kind of thing after 90210 ended?

A list of all the movies and tv shows he has appeared in:

Ian Ziering Filmography List of Ian Ziering Movies and TV Shows - Who s Dated Who

Then you can go to amazon or ebay and purchase the ones you want.

as far as what you know and what your hunch is,you think they will have like episodes of a tv show he was in from other tv shows i saw him in other than 90210 after that show?

I knew how to find the stuff he was in like you just showed me,but I would like to get all the stuff he was in.you think they will have all his stuff by chance? tv movies and that kind of thing after 90210 ended?

Search function is a wonderful thing.

Forum List

Back