Netanyahu Speech To Congress Is High-Risk, High-Reward

2 more years and the Idiot N Chief Obama will no longer be there...............can't happen soon enough.........................He has disrespected Israel since he came into office...................

RESPECT IS EARNED................Obama has openly DISRESPECTED our ALLY ISRAEL.............

KARMA'S a bitch.............Bibi knows that Obama will never assist Israel anyway.

so true-----but he will assist Saudi Arabia. ----it happens that Saudi Arabia is far more worried about Iran than is
Israel------my prophecy (call me AL NABIETTE) is that there
will be a war and the US will be drawn into it------the epicenter
will be in Saudi Arabia---------of course DA JOOOOOOS WILL DO IT-----------ask pnelooooopie (whatever she says---sunni will agree)

I see the possibility of eventual strikes against Iran's Nuclear capabilities by Israel.........they would have already done so if it wasn't for U.S. pressure against the same...............with Obama in office they would thwart any attempt to do so and Bibi knows this.............as Iran moves forward with the attempt to get into the Nuclear club.

Iran has also threatened Israel for a very long time............and Israel is a small country...........they are always worried that a weapon could be developed that would be used against them in the region.......WITH SO MANY ENEMIES..............so they'd rather take these programs out before they gain ground...............as they have already done in the past............with the world kinda talking about these military strikes under their breath.

2 more years and the Idiot N Chief Obama will no longer be there...............can't happen soon enough.........................He has disrespected Israel since he came into office...................

RESPECT IS EARNED................Obama has openly DISRESPECTED our ALLY ISRAEL.............

KARMA'S a bitch.............Bibi knows that Obama will never assist Israel anyway.

so true-----but he will assist Saudi Arabia. ----it happens that Saudi Arabia is far more worried about Iran than is
will be in Saudi Arabia---------of course DA JOOOOOOS WILL DO IT-----------ask pnelooooopie (whatever she says---sunni will agree)

I see the possibility of eventual strikes against Iran's Nuclear capabilities by Israel.........they would have already done so if it wasn't for U.S. pressure against the same...............with Obama in office they would thwart any attempt to do so and Bibi knows this.............as Iran moves forward with the attempt to get into the Nuclear club.

Iran has also threatened Israel for a very long time............and Israel is a small country...........they are always worried that a weapon could be developed that would be used against them in the region.......WITH SO MANY ENEMIES..............so they'd rather take these programs out before they gain ground...............as they have already done in the past............with the world kinda talking about these military strikes under their breath.

there was a time when Iran and Israel were very good buddies, Iran being Persian, was distant from the Arab stats as Israel was and when the Shah was in they built a pipeline and Iran sent oil to Israel.The revolution halted that, plus Israel saw Iran as an alley in an Arab dense ME. I mean Israel helped Iran with weapons against Iraq, as Iraq was more of a threat against Israel. But since the Shaw was gone, and the Soviet cold war over and the sanctions on Iraq, Israel turned on Iran, as they were worried the US would choose Iran as the ME military power , but then comes SA who wanted the US to take out Iran before Iraq. So now Israel wants to be the military power in the ME and has alienated Iran since 94 and the US has also due to Zionist AIPAC and influence.

I am all for Iran getting rid of their reactors as long as Israel allows IAEA (whatever) in and they disarm, how does that sound?
VERIFIED COMPLETELY.................then I'd agree.............

As Obama talks Iran builds...

Iran Announces Construction of Two New Nuclear Plants

Hassan-Rouhani.jpg

Iran has begun construction on two new nuclear plants as negotiations with America over its contested program continue in Geneva, according to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

Construction of the nuclear plants, which Iran claims are for peaceful energy purposes, was revealed on Tuesday, the day before Secretary of State John Kerry was to meet with his Iranian counterpart for talks in Geneva.

News of the two new nuclear plants come on the heels of reports that Iran has been operating advanced missile sites in Syria and also building a secret nuclear plant there.

Rouhani touted the new nuclear construction following a meeting with investors in Iran’s southern Bushehr province, where the nuclear facilities are being built.

“Construction of two new power plants will increase the capacity of Bushehr province’s power generation to 2,000 megawatts,” Rouhani was quoted as saying by the country’s state-run Fars News Agency.

Iran Announces Construction of Two New Nuclear Plants Washington Free Beacon

Nuclear Plants not nukes.
LOL

What is the half life of the bi-products of the same and can it be used as a dirty bomb........................

and it's PEACEFUL PROGRESS and not a means to an end....................

ONLY FOOLS WOULD AGREE THERE..................

FOOL.

I understand that the Jroc/Dogma twins speak with one voice, but can't you guys think as AMERICANS for a change? Sheesh.

As opposed to the Coyote/ Penelope/ PFTinmore/ Billo Really/ Georgephilippe/ Pbel/Thunderbird/ Sunni Man/Humanity/Beezlebub/Fanger/Grendelyn/ indofred/Challenger/Contumacious hive mind sleeper cell?

Yeah -- I'm sure you creatures have America's best interests at heart when you promote the Islamist war against it.

Just in-------I heard on TV news that the second Japanese
hostage was chopped.-------then Yemen came under discussion-------its government fell to Shiite forces (read
that Iranian forces) Saleh is in Saudi Arabia ----he's the
President of Yemen that fled ...uhm ?? two years ago??

is anyone out there paying attention?

hostage was chopped.-------then Yemen came under discussion-------its government fell to Shiite forces (read

Even had the ransom been paid ISIS would have killed him.....................now they have angered another country...............JAPAN...................

I guess ISIS wants an overabundance of ENEMIES...........Perhaps they feel their status rises with more countries getting pissed off at them.....................

If the world would stand with one voice and equal military participation in ending ISIS, the world would be a better place.................but under the guise of PC the world will continue to refuse to do what is necessary to end this BS.

yup Netanyahu is causing it in the same
way Rabbi Stephen Wise caused the genocide
in Europe------by speaking in Washington DC
in 1942. The world is not just inert----it is in denial.

yes every influence helps and may I add creates even more enemies and more distrust among the ones you already have. I see it now as Israel used Iranians to get rid of Iraq, they didn't finish the job so they got the Americans to attack in 03.

why did you influence isis to murder two innocent Japanese men?. You see Israel using Iran to get rid of Iraq??. I have known many many Iranians over the past 50 years---
none of them seemed to be the kind of people that one could
just tell to destroy a country. Did you tell Iran to destroy
any countries? Did you tell the people in France to murder 17 people------ie by your "influence"? There is an oil pipeline running from Iran to Israel? Where does it end
up in Israel?

Even had the ransom been paid ISIS would have killed him.....................now they have angered another country...............JAPAN...................

I guess ISIS wants an overabundance of ENEMIES...........Perhaps they feel their status rises with more countries getting pissed off at them.....................

If the world would stand with one voice and equal military participation in ending ISIS, the world would be a better place.................but under the guise of PC the world will continue to refuse to do what is necessary to end this BS.

yes every influence helps and may I add creates even more enemies and more distrust among the ones you already have. I see it now as Israel used Iranians to get rid of Iraq, they didn't finish the job so they got the Americans to attack in 03.

why did you influence isis to murder two innocent Japanese men?. You see Israel using Iran to get rid of Iraq??. I have known many many Iranians over the past 50 years---
any countries? Did you tell the people in France to murder 17 people------ie by your "influence"? There is an oil pipeline running from Iran to Israel? Where does it end
up in Israel?

You don't remember the Iran Iraq war. Who side was Israel on??

Hassan-Rouhani.jpg

Iran has begun construction on two new nuclear plants as negotiations with America over its contested program continue in Geneva, according to Iranian President Hassan Rouhani.

Construction of the nuclear plants, which Iran claims are for peaceful energy purposes, was revealed on Tuesday, the day before Secretary of State John Kerry was to meet with his Iranian counterpart for talks in Geneva.

News of the two new nuclear plants come on the heels of reports that Iran has been operating advanced missile sites in Syria and also building a secret nuclear plant there.

Rouhani touted the new nuclear construction following a meeting with investors in Iran’s southern Bushehr province, where the nuclear facilities are being built.

“Construction of two new power plants will increase the capacity of Bushehr province’s power generation to 2,000 megawatts,” Rouhani was quoted as saying by the country’s state-run Fars News Agency.

right----He posted "nuclear plants"-----what is a
""nuke""??? People should understand the
meaning of the words they use---or they
seem stupid----more likely --are stupid

up in Israel?

Israel did not fight in the Iran/Iraq war. The only action
involved the Scud bombing of Israel done by Baathist pig
Sadaam----- Israel bombed the
Iraqi nuclear reactor and that was about it. Sadaam also
organized terrorist activity against Israel----and supplied
nail bombs and paid the families of meccaist sluts who tied
bombs to their stinking asses. But none of that stuff had
anything to do with the fight between Iraq and Iran----remember---Sadaam also liked to murder tens of thousands of Shiites in Iraq. Which side were you on? What did you like best-------The scuds at Israel or the piles of dead Kurdish and Shiite babies?

I understand that the Jroc/Dogma twins speak with one voice, but can't you guys think as AMERICANS for a change? Sheesh.

As opposed to the Coyote/ Penelope/ PFTinmore/ Billo Really/ Georgephilippe/ Pbel/Thunderbird/ Sunni Man/Humanity/Beezlebub/Fanger/Grendelyn/ indofred/Challenger/Contumacious hive mind sleeper cell?

Yeah -- I'm sure you creatures have America's best interests at heart when you promote the Islamist war against it.

up in Israel?

anything to do with the fight between Iraq and Iran----remember---Sadaam also liked to murder tens of thousands of Shiites in Iraq. Which side were you on? What did you like best-------The scuds at Israel or the piles of dead Kurdish and Shiite babies?

No kidding but who side was Israel rooting for. Israel doesn't fight, they just do undercover ops. You are not seeing the whole history here, Israel wants to be the military power in the ME , and don't kid yourself, Russia is not going to let Israel or the US take Iran down and Obama realizes this. Also don't think Iran is going to let Israel take Syria either, oh that's right Israel has nukes. Personally I could careless let them fight it out, but I wish the US would stay out of it.

up in Israel?

No kidding but who side was Israel rooting for. Israel doesn't fight, they just do undercover ops. You are not seeing the whole history here, Israel wants to be the military power in the ME , and don't kid yourself, Russia is not going to let Israel or the US take Iran down and Obama realizes this. Also don't think Iran is going to let Israel take Syria either, oh that's right Israel has nukes. Personally I could careless let them fight it out, but I wish the US would stay out of it.

Israel did undercover ops in Iraq?------or was it Iran? or
both? can you describe some of them? are they under your covers too? Israel is secretly "taking"
Syria? what would Israel DO with Syria? Israel wants to be the military power in the Middle east?------actually it is
a military power in the Middle east. Once Saudi Arabia is
attacked------the USA will not be completely out of it. -----
You should try to start figuring out how to blame an
attack via Yemen on Saudi Arabia------ON DA JOOOOS.
I will help------some sunnis hate Shiites so much that they
call them JOOOOOOOOOS

Oh quit playing dumb irosie.

what aspect of my answer to your post did you find dumb?---
the answers not consistent with the intensely Nazi propaganda
you read on the NATIONAL JOURNAL AND GLOBALFIRE---
website??? (or do you author that shit?-----it is written badly enough) ----oh of course-----I seem to have mocked your assertion "ISRAEL WANTs TO DO A TAKEOVER OF SYRIA"---
how 'dumb' of me

Hassan-Rouhani.jpg

blnk.gif

Nuclear Power Plant Fuel--a source of Plutonium for Weapons?

Many people may not realize that every nuclear power plant -- as a normal part of the fissioning process -- produces plutonium. Plutonium and/or highly-enriched uranium are essential ingredients of nuclear bombs.

Every year the thousand-megawatt Callaway reactor in Missouri, for example, produces an estimated 293 kilograms of plutonium 1. -- enough plutonium every year to make fortynuclear bombs (each containing about 7.3 kilograms [16 pounds] of mixed isotopes of plutonium per bomb).2

If the nuclear power reactor continues operating for a total of 30 years, it will have produced enough plutonium for at least 1200 bombs

Nuclear Power Plant Fuel--a source of Plutonium for Weapons - NIRS

up in Israel?

I remember when Israel destroyed Iraq's nuke plant:thup:

And where have I promoted such? Or is this just another one of your lies because you're so eager to get us ebroiled in yet another pointless Middle East war?

He has no right to come and address our congress without being invited by the President of the US. He needs to stay home and stay the hell out of our business. If he wants to attack Iran go ahead , but no he wants the US men to die before the Jews. I bet the Israelites didn't have to see the men come home from the Iraq war with torn off legs and arms,

time for Israel to fight on its own, it has lots of weapons and nukes. Leave us alone.

It's the Jews!! :eusa_shhh:

No. Quit pulling the effing anti-semite card. It's foreign interference in OUR politics.

How would you feel if it was an Iranian doing this?

good question. I wouldn't mind. Long long ago---when I was a little girl (and still cute) ----I learned ----kinda it was drummed into my reluctant head-----the the US Federal
government is based in a wonderful system of
CHECKS AND BALANCES
---three separate divisions act with relative independence----
each BALANCING AND CHECKING the other

Executive --the president
Legislative ----congress
Judicial -----supreme court

they each could do things -----as they see fit. Some
people in congress invited Netanyahu to talk.......not shoot,
not behead, not drop bombs.........and he said "ok"
I know of no laws which make this situation a criminal offence.
He is going to talk -----at least I think that is the plan. How does a speech constitute interference? why are some people here so afraid? Most people will probably ignore him anyway. ------the response to this talk plan has been HYSTERICAL--------all the way from "kiss my noble ass----
I believe in negotiation -----because I am a superior person
and Netanyahu is going to demand attack"" to
"da joooos is going to force the US into war----because dey
got da moneeeeeey"
I wish the nuts would get brains and come up with something a bit original------this stuff is a replay of Goebbels
in the 1930s

There is a bit of a difference here which makes this particular occassion unprecidented. For one, Congress and the President don't act in defiance of each other when it comes to inviting international heads of state. For another, as was clearly articulated - there is a long-standing policy of NOT meeting with heads of state shortly before elections so as not to give the impression of interference.

He has no right to come and address our congress without being invited by the President of the US. He needs to stay home and stay the hell out of our business. If he wants to attack Iran go ahead , but no he wants the US men to die before the Jews. I bet the Israelites didn't have to see the men come home from the Iraq war with torn off legs and arms,

time for Israel to fight on its own, it has lots of weapons and nukes. Leave us alone.

No. Quit pulling the effing anti-semite card. It's foreign interference in OUR politics.

good question. I wouldn't mind. Long long ago---when I was a little girl (and still cute) ----I learned ----kinda it was drummed into my reluctant head-----the the US Federal
CHECKS AND BALANCES

Legislative ----congress

He is going to talk -----at least I think that is the plan. How does a speech constitute interference? why are some people here so afraid? Most people will probably ignore him anyway. ------the response to this talk plan has been HYSTERICAL--------all the way from "kiss my noble ass----
got da moneeeeeey"
I wish the nuts would get brains and come up with something a bit original------this stuff is a replay of Goebbels
in the 1930s

There is a bit of a difference here which makes this particular occassion unprecidented. For one, Congress and the President don't act in defiance of each other when it comes to inviting international heads of state. For another, as was clearly articulated - there is a long-standing policy of NOT meeting with heads of state shortly before elections so as not to give the impression of interference.

Did it bother you that Cameron called members of congress to lobby them against sanctions? Maybe I missed your thread on "foreign interference in OUR politics"?

CHECKS AND BALANCES

Legislative ----congress

got da moneeeeeey"
in the 1930s

I didn't know-----can you cite the law which states that Congress cannot invite a speaker unless the President invites him first? I do not remember Obama banning Netanyahu from the USA. Long standing policy of not inviting heads of state shortly before elections? can you provide a citation?

CHECKS AND BALANCES

Legislative ----congress

got da moneeeeeey"
in the 1930s

Did it bother you that Cameron called members of congress to lobby them against sanctions? Maybe I missed your thread on "foreign interference in OUR politics"?

Was he meeting with Congress shortly before an election after the President had said they would not do so?

CHECKS AND BALANCES

Legislative ----congress

got da moneeeeeey"
in the 1930s

I didn't know-----can you cite the law which states that Congress cannot invite a speaker unless the President invites him first? I do not remember Obama banning Netanyahu from the USA. Long standing policy of not inviting heads of state shortly before elections? can you provide a citation?

It's in the OP.

It's not a law, I never said it was.

Forum List

Back