Netanyahu´s tank

Syria and Russia are battling Islamist terrorists on the behalf of the entire world. While the West imposes sanctions on Syria and Russia and buys ISIS oil, they save their asses from their own malicious foreign policy. You should be grateful, what the West has got for its citizens is an atmosphere of fear of Islamist attacks. They want you to live with the constant threat of terrorism that they have self created.
You honestly believe Russian news sources.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
One can figure it out without external sources.
Sure they can......... I'll buy that for a dollar........ :lmao:
Russophobia injected by media...
Riiiiiight......... :lmao:

You know as well as I that oil is the life blood of the world and that he who exerts the most control over the world's middle eastern oil has the power, right now that's the US. World politics is Machiavellian at it's best, unfortunately Obama thinks he can singlehandedly change that, while laudable it's extremely foolish, Russia and China are taking full advantage of this weakness.
Syria and Russia are fighting ISIL/ISIS but they also label every and all other opposition groups as "terrorists" and for good or ill Russia is not above resorting to some of the most brutal terrorist tactics as well.
You can use terms like Russiaphobia and any other deflective terms you want to come up with and while it might work with the very gullible it won't work on me. You should know that by now.
Bleipriester spelled "Russophobia" correctly and you didn't.

Forum List

Back