Too all those that served and never made it back:

Jacob D. Barton
BartonJacob-D-1-e1279557690253.jpg

For about four decades the accepted Korean War statistics were that about 50,000 Americans were killed in the three year debacle. The Clinton administration changed the parameters of the statistics to include "only" Americans who were actually killed on the Korean peninsula and that narrowed the 50,000 down to around 35,000 even though WW2 statistics include all Military personnel who were killed during the war or died from disease. Why did the Clinton's single out Korea for a different statistical evaluation?

Just think how many thousands of those people could still be alive if we weren't an imperialist nation

Just think how many thousands of those people could still be alive if we weren't an imperialist nation
Interesting that the left blames an "imperialist nation" (the U.S.?) while I blame General MacArthur for the incredible bungling of the Korean Conflict and I blame Truman for allowing it to happen and I blame Bill Clinton for changing the numbers. I guess that's the basic difference between the right and the left. The low information left is quick to blame their own Country when they ain't got a freaking clue about what happened.

Last edited:
Interesting that the left blames an "imperialist nation" (the U.S.?) while I blame General MacArthur for the incredible bungling of the Korean Conflict and I blame Truman for allowing it to happen and I blame Bill Clinton for changing the numbers. I guess that's the basic difference between the right and the left. The low information left is quick to blame their own Country when they ain't got a freaking clue about what happened.

13325488_10153734532795197_8702891937164489514_n.jpg

Truman's mission in Korea was legitimate but everything he did was wrong. He sent Troops on an executive order and he appointed a WW1 old Soldier who had done his duty decades before. Truman was too timid to fire MacArthur until his negligence caused Americans to walk into the biggest ambush in history. South Koreans are free today because of the sacrifices made by Americans but the area is still unstable after more than half a century. Every American hero who has ever died during a war or conflict either by accident or disease or other reasons is included in the role call of the honored dead but for some reason Bill Clinton decided to change the rules about Korea.

Forum List

Back