Netanyahu In Trouble

Police say their investigation has established an evidentiary foundation to charge Netanyahu and his wife Sara with accepting bribes, fraud and breach of trust. The case revolves around suspicions that confidants of Netanyahu promoted regulations worth hundreds of millions of dollars to the Bezeq telecom company in exchange for positive coverage of the prime minister on Bezeq’s subsidiary news website, Walla.

Police have already recommended indicting Netanyahu on corruption charges in two other cases. One involves accepting gifts from billionaire friends, and the second revolves around alleged offers of advantageous legislation for a newspaper in return for positive coverage.

This would be the second Prime Minister ensnared in corruption.What the hell is going on in Israel?
Not the second, nearly every PM is investigated for corruption and only one has been found guilty. Rabin was investigated for holding money in foreign bank accounts when it was illegal to do so, but his Party quickly covered it before an inquiry into where that money came from could be begun. Did you think the US was the only country in which the opposition plays that game?

Honey, a word was changed so charges would not be brought against her. A word, to save her butt.
He has been investigated for frivolous crap since at least 2009, and no charges have ever been made. It is ridiculous. It is the anti-Jew Jews leading these fake investigations.

Are you just as supportive of Hillary who has been investigated for almost 3 decades with no charges?

`

Why do you people hate the Joos?

Netanyahu isn't all Jews.

Doesn't matter. Who among us is so quick to align themselves with shitheads like the Palestinians, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Iranians, and wackos like Louis Farrakhan. the Nation of Islam, and the Muslim Brotherhood?

That speaks volumes about the left's anti-Semitism.

Netanyahu is a crooked politician. Doesn't matter where he is from or what his religion might be.

I don't care what business dealings he's involved in. He keeps his country strong, free, and safe. Would you rather see some milquetoast pacifist running Israel, letting them be overrun and wiped out?

How about Iraq? I'm not comparing him to Saddam Hussein, but don't you agree that Ira would be much better of had Saddam ran the country like he was? Or Libya? or Egypt?

While true, Netanyahu ruled over Israel long enough. It's about time he stepped down.

All I'm saying is "be careful what you ask for." Given the increasing number of Hamas missiles being fired on Israeli civilians, this is not a good time to destabilize the most rock-steady ally we have in the Middle East.

I'm sure the Israelis realize that too, seeing how long Netanyahu has been in office.

He has been investigated for frivolous crap since at least 2009, and no charges have ever been made. It is ridiculous. It is the anti-Jew Jews leading these fake investigations.

Are you just as supportive of Hillary who has been investigated for almost 3 decades with no charges?

"Investigated" by sympathetic "investigators" who exonerated her before the "investigation" was even done.

:laughing0301:

Hillary had lead a charmed life but sooner or later, Darwin is going to claim her. It might be a fall, it might be a seizure, or maybe she'll just spontaneously combust on her own volition.

Nobody on this earth can get away with what she got away with and sooner hopefully than later, she's going to get her comeuppance.

Doesn't matter. Who among us is so quick to align themselves with shitheads like the Palestinians, Hamas, Hezbollah, the Iranians, and wackos like Louis Farrakhan. the Nation of Islam, and the Muslim Brotherhood?

Netanyahu is a crooked politician. Doesn't matter where he is from or what his religion might be.

I don't care what business dealings he's involved in. He keeps his country strong, free, and safe. Would you rather see some milquetoast pacifist running Israel, letting them be overrun and wiped out?

How about Iraq? I'm not comparing him to Saddam Hussein, but don't you agree that Ira would be much better of had Saddam ran the country like he was? Or Libya? or Egypt?

While true, Netanyahu ruled over Israel long enough. It's about time he stepped down.

All I'm saying is "be careful what you ask for." Given the increasing number of Hamas missiles being fired on Israeli civilians, this is not a good time to destabilize the most rock-steady ally we have in the Middle East.

I'm sure the Israelis realize that too, seeing how long Netanyahu has been in office.

Uhhh....

Hum. I'm not really sure how to respond to that. I need a minute.

Lipush is very familiar with Hamas missiles. She has to spend a few nights in bunkers where she lives.

Lipush is very familiar with Hamas missiles. She has to spend a few nights in bunkers where she lives.

That's informative. I hope that Lipush fully understands how you can't negotiate with someone who wants to erase your entire existence from the history books. Those people aren't playing games.

`

Why do you people hate the Joos?

To replace Netanyahu just for the sake of change is a stupid reason.

Would you like to replace him with some weak leader who would seek a bad peace with the Arabs..... and weaken Israel immeasurably? because that is the alternative.

Police say their investigation has established an evidentiary foundation to charge Netanyahu and his wife Sara with accepting bribes, fraud and breach of trust. The case revolves around suspicions that confidants of Netanyahu promoted regulations worth hundreds of millions of dollars to the Bezeq telecom company in exchange for positive coverage of the prime minister on Bezeq’s subsidiary news website, Walla.

Police have already recommended indicting Netanyahu on corruption charges in two other cases. One involves accepting gifts from billionaire friends, and the second revolves around alleged offers of advantageous legislation for a newspaper in return for positive coverage.

This would be the second Prime Minister ensnared in corruption.What the hell is going on in Israel?
link.

That's informative. I hope that Lipush fully understands how you can't negotiate with someone who wants to erase your entire existence from the history books. Those people aren't playing games.

I know she understands that. She is an IDF veteran of the Navy and a very sharp cookie.

That's informative. I hope that Lipush fully understands how you can't negotiate with someone who wants to erase your entire existence from the history books.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I tell you why I'm saying what I'm saying.. Everytime that rollercoaster with Hamas happens, somehow we end with a ceasefire that doesn't last long, and does nothing to ensure our safety. These so called ceasefires are planned by Netanyahu. So what we the people see from here is not so much of a strong leader when it comes to Hamas. He is viewed by southern Israelis as a serial promise-breaker.

"Investigated" by sympathetic "investigators" who exonerated her before the "investigation" was even done.

Hillary had lead a charmed life but sooner or later, Darwin is going to claim her. It might be a fall, it might be a seizure, or maybe she'll just spontaneously combust on her own volition.

Nobody on this earth can get away with what she got away with and sooner hopefully than later, she's going to get her comeuppance.

All those republican led investigations were sympathetic investigators? Are you sure about that? I never heard that before.

Would you like to replace him with some weak leader who would seek a bad peace with the Arabs..... and weaken Israel immeasurably? because that is the alternative.

Not if we change him with a normal Likud leader.

Hey, I'm allowed to have certain optimism.

The investigators may not have been, but their leaders were.

All those republican led investigations were sympathetic investigators? Are you sure about that? I never heard that before.

I know she understands that. She is an IDF veteran of the Navy and a very sharp cookie.

Thank you. I have a new-found sense of respect for her then. God bless Israel.

Not if we change him with a normal Likud leader.

Hey, I'm allowed to have certain optimism.

You might have some optimism, but it is obvious that there is no one else available of Netanyahu's capability and stature.

A replacement would be a disaster for Israel.

That's informative. I hope that Lipush fully understands how you can't negotiate with someone who wants to erase your entire existence from the history books.

One has nothing to do with the other.

I tell you why I'm saying what I'm saying.. Everytime that rollercoaster with Hamas happens, somehow we end with a ceasefire that doesn't last long, and does nothing to ensure our safety. These so called ceasefires are planned by Netanyahu. So what we the people see from here is not so much of a strong leader when it comes to Hamas. He is viewed by southern Israelis as a serial promise-breaker.

Ok. Your country, you decide what to do. We should just stay out of it and continue offering logistic support.

Netanyahu can move here and run for President is he ever wants to. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back