Netanyahu Cancels Visit as White House Regrets Loss of Life Following Israel Flotilla

OH NOEZZ!!! PIPES AND KITCHEN KNIVES!!@!@@@

SOMEONE LAUNCH A CLUSTER BOMB!!!

:rolleyes:

Am I an ass because I know the history?

If it wasn't their country then explain to me how it is their land?

They've lived there for thousands of years.

American Indians didn't have a country. That doesn't mean it wasn't their land.

Well the jews have been living on that land for thousands of years, It isnt thiers?

so have non-jews from CANAANITES (how did it work out the FIRST time zionism ripped the land from indigenous hands?) to palis. It isn't THEIRS?

funny how it only seems to work for one and not the other, eh?

Maybe Netanyahu can also cancel some of that $2 billion in foreign aid we send his country every year.

One of the Americans sailing with the Freedom Flotilla was a decorated Navy vet Joe Meadors. On June 8, 1967 Joe was sailing on the USS Liberty when Israel killed 34 of his shipmates in a deliberate and unprovoked attack.

You are mentally ill, as there is massive evidence of it being an accident.

How come the jew hating dogshit like you never whines about other attacks on the US by allies, like the USS Stark in 1987?

"To attack a foreign-flagged vessel in international waters is illegal. It is not piracy, as the Israeli vessels carried a military commission. It is rather an act of illegal warfare."

The Law of the Sea dictates the applicable law is that of the flag state of the ship on which the incident occurs.

I am convinced you are mentally retarded, since you have yet to spew one single factually true statement:

Solomonia: Video: Gaza Flotilla Thugs Stab Israeli Soldiers, Use Immediate Extreme Violence (Important Updates)

"Dr. Sabel explained that a state, in a time of conflict, can impose an embargo, and while it cannot carry out embargo activities in the territorial waters of a third party, it can carry out embargo activities in international waters.

Within this framework it is legal to detain a civilian vessel trying to break an embargo and if in the course of detaining the vessel, (if) force is used against the forces carrying out the detention then that force has every right to act in self defense.

Dr. Sabel noted that there is a long history of embargo activities in international waters."

hmmm as much as I don't like Irsael, this whole event really seems to be the fault of the flotillas. The activists certainly won the PR war, but their actions as the IDF boarded the boat was completely unacceptable. This whole thing also started after they tried to break an existing blockage and refused to allow inspection even hundreds of ships do this daily.

I guess my previous trolling was uncalled for

Israel does most of the heavy lifting for Europe and the US in the Middle East. They ARE the defense system for Europe.
I thought NATO was responsible for European defense.

Turkey is a member of NATO.

Turkey + Ireland = NATO + EU

If the rogue states of the US and Israel were not above international law, much of the airspace of this planet would be a no-fly zone for Israeli aircraft.

Every nation has a right to protect its borders. US a rogue nation. Go F yourself.
When did Israel declare any borders?

One reason Israel has always declined US offers for a mutual defense treaty is the requirement of internationally recognized borders since borders complicate the task of stealing your neighbors' land and water.

Lack of treaty status means technically the US and Israel are not allies.

NATO member Turkey on the other hand is an official ally of the US.

This might make things "kind of exciting" if Turkey decides to send warships along with the next convoy of aid bound for Gaza.

"...Washington may have to choose between a real ally and a synthetic (corporate?) one, if shots are fired."

One of the Americans sailing with the Freedom Flotilla was a decorated Navy vet Joe Meadors. On June 8, 1967 Joe was sailing on the USS Liberty when Israel killed 34 of his shipmates in a deliberate and unprovoked attack.

You are mentally ill, as there is massive evidence of it being an accident.

How come the jew hating dogshit like you never whines about other attacks on the US by allies, like the USS Stark in 1987?
If you have any evidence of "accidents" in Israel's assault of Liberty post it.

It would come as a big surprise to former Liberty crewman Terry Halbardiar who won a Silver Star sliding across a napalm-greased deck to rig an antenna and call for help.

"...US intelligence intercepted Israeli conversations at the time that showed the attacks were deliberate, and their nature and persistence showed clear intent to sink the Liberty and leave no survivors."

That's from Ray McGovern's article.
He spent almost 30 years as an Army infantry/intelligence officer and CIA analyst.

What about you?
RNC?

It would come as a big surprise to former Liberty crewman Terry Halbardiar who won a Silver Star sliding across a napalm-greased deck to rig an antenna and call for help.

"...US intelligence intercepted Israeli conversations at the time that showed the attacks were deliberate, and their nature and persistence showed clear intent to sink the Liberty and leave no survivors."

He spent almost 30 years as an Army infantry/intelligence officer and CIA analyst.

Counterpunch? Are you fucking kidding me, you stupid asshole, I knew I was dealing with a mentally ill psychotic. Fucking weak garbage blog of jew-ahting scumbags, ugh, I gave you more credit than you deserved... :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

For those who actually have brains, here are the facts:

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"English transcripts of the released tapes indicate that Israel still believed it had hit an Egyptian supply ship even after the attack had stopped. [9] [10] After the attack, the rescue helicopters are heard relaying several urgent requests that the rescuers ask the first survivor pulled out of the water what his nationality is, and discussing whether the survivors from the attacked ship will speak Arabic. [11]"

I noticed how you avoided the USS Stark issue, you weak turd...not surprised, the jew-hating trash will do everything they can to focus on israel, no matter what the facts are.

Last edited:
hmmm as much as I don't like Irsael, this whole event really seems to be the fault of the flotillas. The activists certainly won the PR war, but their actions as the IDF boarded the boat was completely unacceptable. This whole thing also started after they tried to break an existing blockage and refused to allow inspection even hundreds of ships do this daily.

I guess my previous trolling was uncalled for
blu:

Maybe the key word here is "blockade."

Just because Israel or the US declares a blockade doesn't make it legal.

If it's true that in the absence of a state of war it is illegal to attack a foreign flagged vessel in international waters and Israel and Turkey were not at war when this incident occurred, "...then it is Turkish law that is applicable to what happened on the ship."

Counterpunch? Are you fucking kidding me, you stupid asshole, I knew I was dealing with a mentally ill psychotic. Fucking weak garbage blog of jew-ahting scumbags, ugh, I gave you more credit than you deserved... :cuckoo: :eusa_hand:

For those who actually have brains, here are the facts:

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"English transcripts of the released tapes indicate that Israel still believed it had hit an Egyptian supply ship even after the attack had stopped. [9] [10] After the attack, the rescue helicopters are heard relaying several urgent requests that the rescuers ask the first survivor pulled out of the water what his nationality is, and discussing whether the survivors from the attacked ship will speak Arabic. [11]"

I noticed how you avoided the USS Stark issue, you weak turd...not surprised, the jew-hating trash will do everything they can to focus on israel, no matter what the facts are.
I notice you haven't compared your credentials to Ray's.

Why is that?

If only people would be willing to actually be objective, they might be able to see through all the lies, misleading articles and outright propaganda being put out by the haters of Israel.

"peace" activists (IHH is connected to terror organizations)

The Turkish organizers of the Gaza Strip-bound flotilla that was boarded this morning by Israeli commandos knew well in advance that their vessels would never reach Israeli waters. That's because the organizers belong to a nonprofit that was banned by the Israeli government in July 2008 for its ties to terrorism finance.

The Turkish IHH (Islan Haklary Ve Hurriyetleri Vakfi in Turkish) was founded in 1992, and reportedly popped up on the CIA's radar in 1996 for its radical Islamist leanings. Like many other Islamist charities, the IHH has a record of providing relief to areas where disaster has struck in the Muslim world.

However, the organization is not a force for good. The Turkish nonprofit belongs to a Saudi-based umbrella organization known to finance terrorism called the Union of Good (Ittilaf al-Kheir in Arabic). Notably, the Union is chaired by Sheikh Yusuf Qaradawi, who is known best for his religious ruling that encourages suicide attacks against Israeli civilians. According to one report, Qardawi personally transferred millions of dollars to the Union in an effort to provide financial support to Hamas.

IHH and all the terrorist organizations loves the propaganda that most of the media is spewing. And even more, those who are accepting of the lies are nothing more than tools of hate

Forum List

Back