Netanyahu Cancels Visit as White House Regrets Loss of Life Following Israel Flotilla

By pretending ignorance of Israel's piracy, committed on a day celebrating those who died defending USS Liberty among too many others, what passes for a president in this country gives a big thumbs up to cowards everywhere.

Few in this world will believe Israel, a totally artificial state that would not even exist without elite American succor, would attack ships in international waters carrying Israeli citizens, a Nobel Laureate, elected politicians, and noted humanitarians with out getting the OK from DC in advance.

Even fewer will believe America's spy apparatus didn't pinpoint the movement of the Israeli pirate force toward the aid ships in international waters.

"Obama's pretense at ignorance confirms his complicity."

So says Paul Craig Roberts former Treasury official in the Reagan Administration and former editor of the WSJ editorial page in the opening paragraphs of his brief article.

Roberts then gets serious by blasting today's conservatives:

"Conservatives want the US to be like Israel. They do not understand why the US doesn't stop pissing around after nine years and just go ahead and defeat the Taliban in Afghanistan.

"They don't understand why the US didn't defeat whoever was opposing American forces in Iraq. Conservative are incensed the American had to "win" the war by buying off Iraqis and putting them on the US payroll.

"Israel murders people then blames its victims."

"This appeals to American conservatives who want the US to do the same."

Be careful what you sow.

Our timid president may be reaping.

Osama did ask Israel to turn their national security over to him. just as soon as hell freezes over. Netanyahu should put Osama on the no fly list

Osama did ask Israel to turn their national security over to him. just as soon as hell freezes over. Netanyahu should put Osama on the no fly list

Really?? I need a link to that offer.. I totally missed that..

Really?? I need a link to that offer.. I totally missed that..

it was on the factor on TV i think back in early 09. and i hit the floor laffin. so it would be archived by now. not even sure if its on the net. ill take a look see

i applaud israel.

I applaud them too. When your nation is at war with a people(islam) that lives to kill you and gut you. What the hell should you do? Israel needs to get serious and remove all the cockroaches back to Jordon where they belong.
Is Israel at war with Ireland?
One cargo ship in the Freedom Flotilla had to lay over in Cyprus for 48 hours last Sunday.
She's Irish-flagged with four Irish nationals and five Malaysians on board.
She's due to enter Gazan waters Wednesday 2 June 2010.
Her name is the Rachel Corrie.
Ready for the rematch?

I didn't say it was a country. I suspect you know the history, your just being an ass, so I won't bother to write it out for you.

Am I an ass because I know the history?

If it wasn't their country then explain to me how it is their land?

They've lived there for thousands of years.

American Indians didn't have a country. That doesn't mean it wasn't their land.

Well the jews have been living on that land for thousands of years, It isnt thiers?

Last edited:
One of the Americans sailing with the Freedom Flotilla was a decorated Navy vet Joe Meadors. On June 8, 1967 Joe was sailing on the USS Liberty when Israel killed 34 of his shipmates in a deliberate and unprovoked attack.

Joe is a past president of the USS Liberty's Veterans Association.

Joe is currently sitting in an Israeli jail.

Can't wait for the 4th?

See: Ray McGovern: Obama's Timidity and Death at Sea.

i applaud israel.

I applaud them too. When your nation is at war with a people(islam) that lives to kill you and gut you. What the hell should you do? Israel needs to get serious and remove all the cockroaches back to Jordon where they belong.
One cargo ship in the Freedom Flotilla had to lay over in Cyprus for 48 hours last Sunday.
Ready for the rematch?

If I was betting real money, I would bet on the Israel's navy beating Ireland. Ireland is not known for having a powerful navy. Do you agree or disagree? I also believe in a full on war Israel would also win against Ireland.

Last edited:
Clearly, like most emotional libs, facts are not part of your "thought" process:

Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security."

Proportionality is also part of international law as well. Tell me what is proportional about killing 19 civilians because they tried to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza.

You and your fellow terrorist sympathizers always bring up "proportionality". I'll go along with that when I see the other side live up to it.

Then you don't get to complain when they suicide bomb Israel and kill women and children. After all, if you justify Israel breaking the rules, then you can't bitch and whine when Palestinians do.

i applaud israel.

Ready for the rematch?
The Jihad ship Rachel Corrie should be sunk out of general principle .

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Proportionality is also part of international law as well. Tell me what is proportional about killing 19 civilians because they tried to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza.

You and your fellow terrorist sympathizers always bring up "proportionality". I'll go along with that when I see the other side live up to it.

Then you don't get to complain when they suicide bomb Israel and kill women and children. After all, if you justify Israel breaking the rules, then you can't bitch and whine when Palestinians do.

Israel doesn't target women and children , Hamas and the other jihad groups do.

Israel doesn't target women and children , Hamas and the other jihad groups do.

Well thats debatable. But even assuming your point, sorry, but you don't get to complain about it anymore. If you justify criminal acts, you don't get to cry and bitch and whine about the other side committing criminal acts.

And this is why anyone who is actually serious about this shit doesn't justify the crimes of Israel. Because justifying them by saying "oh, well the Palestinians do it as well" just justifies a violent Palestinian response and more Israeli dead.

Grow the fuck up. Its time Israel did.

i applaud israel.

Ready for the rematch?

Are you brain dead? There is a military blockade by Israel, which was the precise reason these people decided to come. Some were from the US. Being from Ireland doesn't automatically mean that nation condones the actions of their nationals.

The Isrealis should just announce they are going to sink the Rachel-Corrie one hour after they reach a certain point from shore. They want to be martyrs? So be it.

Ready for the rematch?

If I was betting real money, I would bet on the Israel's navy beating Ireland. Ireland is not known for having a powerful navy. Do you agree or disagree? I also believe in a full on war Israel would also win against Ireland.
Ireland is a member of the European Union.

I'm not sure what mutual defense obligations may be in play but, at the least, all EU members should be recalling their ambassadors and closing their airspace to all Israeli aircraft.

Maybe we shouldn't hold our breath....

Ready for the rematch?

I'm not sure what mutual defense obligations may be in play but, at the least, all EU members should be recalling their ambassadors and closing their airspace to all Israeli aircraft.

Israel does most of the heavy lifting for Europe and the US in the Middle East. They ARE the defense system for Europe.

Ready for the rematch?
The Jihad ship Rachel Corrie should be sunk out of general principle .
The legal and moral principles seem clear in this case.

"To attack a foreign-flagged vessel in international waters is illegal. It is not piracy, as the Israeli vessels carried a military commission. It is rather an act of illegal warfare."

The Law of the Sea dictates the applicable law is that of the flag state of the ship on which the incident occurs.

If Israel kills Rachel Corrie (again) she's legally and morally involving Ireland too.
Ireland is a member of the EU.
Do you see how this might get out of control by the 4th?

Israel does most of the heavy lifting for Europe and the US in the Middle East. They ARE the defense system for Europe.
I thought NATO was responsible for European defense.

Turkey is a member of NATO.

Turkey + Ireland = NATO + EU

If the rogue states of the US and Israel were not above international law, much of the airspace of this planet would be a no-fly zone for Israeli aircraft.

I thought NATO was responsible for European defense.

Turkey is a member of NATO.

Turkey + Ireland = NATO + EU

If the rogue states of the US and Israel were not above international law, much of the airspace of this planet would be a no-fly zone for Israeli aircraft.

Every nation has a right to protect its borders. US a rogue nation. Go F yourself.

Forum List

Back