Netanyahu Cancels Visit as White House Regrets Loss of Life Following Israel Flotilla

There is no such thing as a Palestinian or Palestinian land. The land belongs to whoever defends it. If you want it then take it.

Just where is your address exactly? Start packing I'm coming on Thursday and I expect you to be gone or you can try to defend it. :cuckoo:

LOL. Sounds crazy, doesn't it. Yet some people expect other people to do exactly that.

Sorry, but facts don't rely on whether someone uses an insult or not. If I say that you are a fucking idiot if you think that Obama isn't the president, does that mean he isn't the president? After all, I insulted so I "lose" the argument. According to the rules which you apparently just made up. And we all know what a true whirlwind of intelligence you truly are, so we should really listen to the shit you just make up.

First of all, thats ONE persons opinion.

Secondly...WND? Really? Try citing something slightly more credible than a site that constantly lies.

Thirdly, do you believe there is a difference between Lebanon and Syria? How about between Syria and Jordon? If not, please do explain exactly why. If so, well, then why are you quoting someone you don't agree with?

Why, of course. It's all a bunch of lies. Of course. Now, where were we?

Oh yeah, this isn't "one person's opinion". This is spoken by Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein.

Are you calling him a liar also?

No, I suspect he did not mean that in the way you are interpreting it. He seems to be saying that there are no different Arabic peoples, all Arabs are just Arabs, not that there are no Palestinians. Or do you think that there is no difference between Syria and Lebanon? Funny you avoided that question, eh?

He said "there is no such thing as a Palestinian". You're saying he didn't say that and so you spin. I didn't avoid any question. I gave you a quote from a member of the PLO. Your argument is with him, not me.

Why do you need to apologize for islamofascists? Do you hate democracy that much?

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a Palestinian or Palestinian land. The land belongs to whoever defends it. If you want it then take it.

Just where is your address exactly? Start packing I'm coming on Thursday and I expect you to be gone or you can try to defend it. :cuckoo:

You better hope he isn't in Texas or Florida..

I'm in a little corner of Washington state right near Idaho and Canada. I don't think he really wants to try and take my land. It would be kinda exciting.

Why, of course. It's all a bunch of lies. Of course. Now, where were we?

Oh yeah, this isn't "one person's opinion". This is spoken by Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein.

Are you calling him a liar also?

No, I suspect he did not mean that in the way you are interpreting it. He seems to be saying that there are no different Arabic peoples, all Arabs are just Arabs, not that there are no Palestinians. Or do you think that there is no difference between Syria and Lebanon? Funny you avoided that question, eh?

He said "there is no such thing as a Palestinian". You're saying he didn't say that and so you spin. I didn't avoid any question. I gave you a quote from a member of the PLO. Your argument is with him, not me.

Why do you need to apologize for islamofascists? Do you hate democracy that much?

Do you understand what context means?

Nice deflection from my question by the way. Any other asinine questions you can ask me?

Here's one for you. Have you stopped beating your wife yet? yes? Or no?

I didn't say it was a country. I suspect you know the history, your just being an ass, so I won't bother to write it out for you.

Am I an ass because I know the history?

If it wasn't their country then explain to me how it is their land?

They've lived there for thousands of years.

American Indians didn't have a country. That doesn't mean it wasn't their land.

Who is "they"?

And the UN offered them a country, and they refused.

And Israel offered them a country in 2000, and they refused.

If the pal arabs really wanted a country, then they could have had one for decades, but like you, they are dishonest, and simply want to do to the jews the same thing they are doing to EVERY other minority in the middle east - ethnically cleanse them out.

Just ask the copts, assyirans, maronites, bahai, etc.

This never was, and never has been, a land dispute.

LOL. Sounds crazy, doesn't it. Yet some people expect other people to do exactly that.

Sounds a little crazy, yet that is what both sides have tried to do with settlements. Move away from a job and relative safety of the cities to an exposed outpost.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about what Israel said/did. I was talking about what YOU said, genius.

They didn't feel like allowing Israel to inspect. Nor are they required too.

Clearly, like most emotional libs, facts are not part of your "thought" process:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapter_VII_of_the_United_Nations_Charter#Article_51

"Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security."

Incorrect. As usual. You are an ass because you know the history and you know that them not having an actual country because they were occupied is irrelevant to the question. Or you are just an idiot. Take your pick.

2 facts the pro-arab morons cannot deal with:

1) the land was under the control of dozens, if not hundreds, of different powers over the last 2,000+ years

2) a large majority of arabs in the WB and gaza strip in 1948 came from syrian, jordan and egypt, having moved to the jewish-owned farms to work as farmhands.

Neither of these facts are in dispute.

Thirdly, do you believe there is a difference between Lebanon and Syria? How about between Syria and Jordon? If not, please do explain exactly why. If so, well, then why are you quoting someone you don't agree with?

Syria and Jordan are artificially created nations drawn up by colonial powers. Why are they any more or less legitimate than israel?

Am I an ass because I know the history?

If it wasn't their country then explain to me how it is their land?

They've lived there for thousands of years.

American Indians didn't have a country. That doesn't mean it wasn't their land.

Who is "they"?

And the UN offered them a country, and they refused.

And Israel offered them a country in 2000, and they refused.

If the pal arabs really wanted a country, then they could have had one for decades, but like you, they are dishonest, and simply want to do to the jews the same thing they are doing to EVERY other minority in the middle east - ethnically cleanse them out.

Just ask the copts, assyirans, maronites, bahai, etc.

This never was, and never has been, a land dispute.

I think they want a little bit more than just a country, somewhere. They have some guidelines, you know. I wouldn't mind a plot of land, but I'm not going to buy one in the Artic.

I wasn't talking about what Israel said/did. I was talking about what YOU said, genius.

They didn't feel like allowing Israel to inspect. Nor are they required too.

Clearly, like most emotional libs, facts are not part of your "thought" process:

Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defence if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defence shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security."

Proportionality is also part of international law as well. Tell me what is proportional about killing 19 civilians because they tried to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza.

On June 8, 1967 the USS Liberty a US Navy technical research ship was attacked by Israeli Air Force jets and torpedo boats. 34 Americans died and 171 were wounded. The Liberty was about 30 miles north of the Egyptian city of Arish in international waters when fired upon.

(USS Liberty incident)

And Britain intentionally burned down the White House - can we attack them?

Iran is providing weapons and bombs that are killing US troops in iraq - can we attack them?

The US mistakenly shot down an iranian commerical airliner in 1987 - can iran attack the US?

Shit happens in war, get used to it...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think they want a little bit more than just a country, somewhere. They have some guidelines, you know. I wouldn't mind a plot of land, but I'm not going to buy one in the Artic.

#1- good avoidance of the point that the arab muslims are ethnically cleansing everyone else out of the ME,

#2- they were offered a nation on the Mandate, right where they wanted it

#3-you keep creating those strawmen, maybe someday they'll stand up and give you some facts too to play with :eusa_whistle:

#1- good avoidance of the point that the arab muslims are ethnically cleansing everyone else out of the ME,

#2- they were offered a nation on the Mandate, right where they wanted it

#3-you keep creating those strawmen, maybe someday they'll stand up and give you some facts too to play with :eusa_whistle:

1) Its an irrelevant point. I don't need to avoid it, nor do I need to address it.

2) Please provide cites that they were offered something that was exactly what they wanted at that time.

3) Do point to specific strawmen I've created.

First you said this:

Nor are they required too.

Which was proven factually incorrect, so you move the goal posts, to "proportionality":

Proportionality is also part of international law as well. Tell me what is proportional about killing 19 civilians because they tried to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza.

Which the videos showing the shipgoers attacking the IDF immediately upon landing on their ship.

I guess only arab muslims are allowed to use force when dealing with disagreements; everyone else has to follow the Geneva conventions, UN charter, etc.

And who says the Turkish terrorists on board were "civilians"?

First you said this:

Nor are they required too.

Which was proven factually incorrect, so you move the goal posts, to "proportionality":

No, it wasn't. But you get an A for effort.

Which the videos showing the shipgoers attacking the IDF immediately upon landing on their ship.

I guess only arab muslims are allowed to use force when dealing with disagreements; everyone else has to follow the Geneva conventions, UN charter, etc.

And who says the Turkish terrorists on board were "civilians"?

Just curious. What happened in the 60 seconds before the video tape happened? Why was only a minute released? What about the 60 seconds after?

Congratulations on completely ignoring the proportionality argument. And they were civilians because pretty much everyone has agreed that they were. And do tell what makes them terrorists. Surely you wouldn't make such a claim without some evidence....now would you?

1) Its an irrelevant point. I don't need to avoid it, nor do I need to address it.

Hardly, it proves my point that arab muslims are not interested in settling and compromising on land disputes - they are only interested in ethnically cleansing everyone else out of the middle east. The "land" argument is just patent nonsense covering their true goals.

2) Please provide cites that they were offered something that was exactly what they wanted at that time.

You're absolutely right - arab muslims don't have to or need to compromise; like 4 year olds, they are entitled to getting EVERYTHING they want at xmas - and no one else's legitimate grievances can be addressed.

And if they don't get what they want - they are allowed to use justifiable "resistance," i.e., terrorism, to achieve their political goals.

If leftists like you had any brains, you'd recognize at some point the inconsistency with seeking peaceful resolutions to conflicts and supporting arab muslim hegemonic aims.

"think they want a little bit more than just a country, somewhere."

Again, they were offered a country right in the Mandate, not on mars. So don't give this BS line about how they were only offered a country in some far flung place.

I need someone with more facts and intelligence from the pro-arab side; you're failing miserably... :eusa_whistle:

On June 8, 1967 the USS Liberty a US Navy technical research ship was attacked by Israeli Air Force jets and torpedo boats. 34 Americans died and 171 were wounded. The Liberty was about 30 miles north of the Egyptian city of Arish in international waters when fired upon.

(USS Liberty incident)

And Britain intentionally burned down the White House - can we attack them?

Iran is providing weapons and bombs that are killing US troops in iraq - can we attack them?

The US mistakenly shot down an iranian commerical airliner in 1987 - can iran attack the US?

Shit happens in war, get used to it...

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
What do you know about war?

Hardly, it proves my point that arab muslims are not interested in settling and compromising on land disputes - they are only interested in ethnically cleansing everyone else out of the middle east. The "land" argument is just patent nonsense covering their true goals.

Christ. Must you really make me address posts as asinine as these? That SOME arab muslims are interested in that does not mean ALL are.

You're absolutely right - arab muslims don't have to or need to compromise; like 4 year olds, they are entitled to getting EVERYTHING they want at xmas - and no one else's legitimate grievances can be addressed.

And if they don't get what they want - they are allowed to use justifiable "resistance," i.e., terrorism, to achieve their political goals.

If leftists like you had any brains, you'd recognize at some point the inconsistency with seeking peaceful resolutions to conflicts and supporting arab muslim hegemonic aims.

So you went from saying that they were offered what they wanted...to saying that they should have accepted what they were offered. Funny how as soon as I ask for details your facts change.

"think they want a little bit more than just a country, somewhere."

Again, they were offered a country right in the Mandate, not on mars. So don't give this BS line about how they were only offered a country in some far flung place.

I need someone with more facts and intelligence from the pro-arab side; you're failing miserably... :eusa_whistle:

They were offered a country that was not where they wanted it to be. Location matters. And yeah maybe you don't think its a big deal, but then you don't have to live there. And somehow I doubt you have the intellectual capacity or the empathy to put yourself in their shoes.

Forum List

Back