Netanyahu Cancels Visit as White House Regrets Loss of Life Following Israel Flotilla

Israeli was created from Palestinian land. They had a justification from the beginning.

Really? What was the name of their country?

I didn't say it was a country. I suspect you know the history, your just being an ass, so I won't bother to write it out for you.

Am I an ass because I know the history?

If it wasn't their country then explain to me how it is their land?

I didn't say it was a country. I suspect you know the history, your just being an ass, so I won't bother to write it out for you.

Bwahahahahahahaahahah!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

"I cannot prove my point, since its bullshit, so I'm taking my tricycle - and I'm going home right now!!!"

I'm an "ass" because I know history. Gee, if I was a Harvard graduate and a moonbat dumb idiotic liberal, who knows...I could even be president. Much more fun being an ass.

Really? What was the name of their country?

They've lived there for thousands of years.

American Indians didn't have a country. That doesn't mean it wasn't their land.

Jews lived there for thousands of years also.

Are you going to give up your land and give it back to the Indians?

"I cannot prove my point, since its bullshit, so I'm taking my tricycle - and I'm going home right now!!!"

I'm an "ass" because I know history. Gee, if I was a Harvard graduate and a moonbat dumb idiotic liberal, who knows...I could even be president. Much more fun being an ass.

Incorrect. As usual. You are an ass because you know the history and you know that them not having an actual country because they were occupied is irrelevant to the question. Or you are just an idiot. Take your pick.

I'd be happy to be taxed to provide significantly better educational, economic, and public health benefits for American Indians.

Incorrect. As usual. You are an ass because you know the history and you know that them not having an actual country because they were occupied is irrelevant to the question. Or you are just an idiot. Take your pick.

You lost the argument when you made your first insult. This is just for fun at your expense. Sinse you are so willing to play along and be used for our amusement, let's find out a few things. Read this and give me your opinion:

"Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan".

Palestinian people do not exist

I'd be happy to be taxed to provide significantly better educational, economic, and public health benefits for American Indians.

That isn't what you're asking Israel to do. If you will not give your land back, why do you expect other people to give their land back? Are you a hypocrite?

That isn't what you're asking Israel to do. If you will not give your land back why do you expect other people to give their land back? Are you a hypocrite?

Really? Please cite where I expected/asked anyone to give their land back. You wouldn't be just making shit up, now would you?

That isn't what you're asking Israel to do. If you will not give your land back why do you expect other people to give their land back? Are you a hypocrite?

Really? Please cite where I expected/asked anyone to give their land back. You wouldn't be just making shit up, now would you?

I must have you confused with someone else. Wasn't it you who said that Israel "occupied" the Pals land?

You lost the argument when you made your first insult. This is just for fun at your expense. Sinse you are so willing to play along and be used for our amusement, let's find out a few things. Read this and give me your opinion:

"Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here's what he said:

The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan".

Sorry, but facts don't rely on whether someone uses an insult or not. If I say that you are a fucking idiot if you think that Obama isn't the president, does that mean he isn't the president? After all, I insulted so I "lose" the argument. According to the rules which you apparently just made up. And we all know what a true whirlwind of intelligence you truly are, so we should really listen to the shit you just make up.

First of all, thats ONE persons opinion.

Secondly...WND? Really? Try citing something slightly more credible than a site that constantly lies.

Thirdly, do you believe there is a difference between Lebanon and Syria? How about between Syria and Jordon? If not, please do explain exactly why. If so, well, then why are you quoting someone you don't agree with?

I must have you confused with someone else. Wasn't it you who said that Israel "occupied" the Pals land?

I said that Israel was created from Palestinian land. Something which you could have discerned by going to the previous page in this thread.

Sorry, but facts don't rely on whether someone uses an insult or not. If I say that you are a fucking idiot if you think that Obama isn't the president, does that mean he isn't the president? After all, I insulted so I "lose" the argument. According to the rules which you apparently just made up. And we all know what a true whirlwind of intelligence you truly are, so we should really listen to the shit you just make up.

Secondly...WND? Really? Try citing something slightly more credible than a site that constantly lies.

Thirdly, do you believe there is a difference between Lebanon and Syria? How about between Syria and Jordon? If not, please do explain exactly why. If so, well, then why are you quoting someone you don't agree with?

Why, of course. It's all a bunch of lies. Of course. Now, where were we?

Oh yeah, this isn't "one person's opinion". This is spoken by Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein.

Are you calling him a liar also?

I said that Israel was created from Palestinian land. Something which you could have discerned by going to the previous page in this thread.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian or Palestinian land. The land belongs to whoever defends it. If you want it then take it.

There is no such thing as a Palestinian or Palestinian land. The land belongs to whoever defends it. If you want it then take it.

Just where is your address exactly? Start packing I'm coming on Thursday and I expect you to be gone or you can try to defend it. :cuckoo:

I wonder if US Jews will ever get a fuckin' clue and see who is an ally of Israel and who is not...
Do you have a clue who sunk the

Ugh, the tinfoil hat morons have arrived... :cuckoo:
On June 8, 1967 the USS Liberty a US Navy technical research ship was attacked by Israeli Air Force jets and torpedo boats. 34 Americans died and 171 were wounded. The Liberty was about 30 miles north of the Egyptian city of Arish in international waters when fired upon.

Liberty's survivors were ordered not to say anything about the attack. To this day the official policy of the association to which all known Liberty survivors belong classifies the Israeli attack as deliberate.

So does Dean Rusk who was US Secretary of State at the time of the incident:

"I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. Their sustained attack to disable and sink Liberty precluded an assault by accident or some trigger-happy local commander.

"Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day.

"The attack was outrageous." (USS Liberty incident)

Why, of course. It's all a bunch of lies. Of course. Now, where were we?

Oh yeah, this isn't "one person's opinion". This is spoken by Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein.

Are you calling him a liar also?

No, I suspect he did not mean that in the way you are interpreting it. He seems to be saying that there are no different Arabic peoples, all Arabs are just Arabs, not that there are no Palestinians. Or do you think that there is no difference between Syria and Lebanon? Funny you avoided that question, eh?

Forum List

Back