Nervous Nancy Pelosi unveils 95% tax proposal on prescription medicines

I’d rather see international competition on drugs

Everything the dems want for us costs us more money...can't they just once find a fix to something without it costing the people more than they have?...

The left: we need to tax meat so there’s less of it.

Also the left: we need to tax medicine at 95% so there’s more and it’s cheaper.

One thing you can count on until the day you die. Democrats are idiots and always will be.

Can anyone think of a faster way to double the price of drugs or make them unavailable than Pelosi?

Is anyone going to be surprised when we have Venezuela level availability after passing Venezuela style laws?

The laws Pelosi would want are the ones to get Single Payer Healthcare faster.

Problem is she will discover the quality of care and the amount of Healthcare Professionals will decrease while those like me with cross over into Mexico for my Healthcare...

Everything the dems want for us costs us more money...can't they just once find a fix to something without it costing the people more than they have?...
Nancy is thinking about how much more power she will have if she can scheme up obnoxious taxes that the taxpayers will still have to take care of in the light of higher prices, in this case exponentially, for their drugs.

Draining the swamp ain't gonna do no good if we still have witches ridin' around on their brooms raising taxes. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back