Nancy Pelosi Issues Official Statement on ‘Life-Threatening Attack’ on Husband Paul Pelosi

If we never know then it is a coverup by the MSM. If it's anything that would make Republicans look bad, especially now, it will be reported pronto.
Oh yeah. For sure. They all were gleefully reporting it and updating when they could paint DePape as a rightwing nutjob radicalized by Donald Trump and MAGAs. Since that blew up in their faces, it's pretty much crickets now. And I haven't see any case where the leftist MSM has bothered to correct that misinformation either. Maybe some have, but I haven't seen it.

At least most of the more moderate MSM will correct the misinformation. I hate that they print damaging or provocative stuff without confirming it--again that isn't journalism but is gossip--but if they at least correct their misinformation that is better than just pretending they didn't put it out there.

Last edited:
Wow. Thanks to Elon for pushing back on a really lame and malicious attempt to blame Trump/MAGAs for this.

No clue if the Liberty Daily account is pure fabrication or speculation or at least somewhat true but it makes for fascinating reading and could be supported by some of the other early accounts until the damage control people could agree on what the story should be.

But the one element I hadn't thought of was the alarm. Is it possible that the Pelosi mansion is NOT protected by an alarm system? And wouldn't that have been set off if DePape had broken that glass? Another element the MSM seems decidedly uncurious about.

I've listened to the latest briefing by the San Francisco Police Chief several times, and the narrative is pretty straight forward. But what he leaves out of the narrative is pretty remarkable too. Are the police complicit in a cover up?

We may never know.
It is said that someone let DePape in....through the door.

I haven't read that. But the San Francisco Police said they arrived at the front door and 'someone'--that person has yet to be identified by anybody--opened the door for them. And still standing outside, they saw Pelosi and DePape struggling with a hammer. STILL standing outside they ordered them to drop the hammer. Pelosi must have done so because DePape then struck Pelosi 'at least once' according to the Chief. THEN the police tackled DePape.

There are so many many unanswered questions in that scenario. . .

MSN this afternoon said Pelosi and DePape were alone in the house.
The San Francisco Chief of Police said they arrived at the house and rang the bell and 'somebody' never identified opened the door. From outside the door they saw Pelosi and Depape struggling with a hammer.

So one of them opened the door and then started struggling with the hammer? Or took time out from a struggle to open the door?

This whole thing is getting stranger and stranger and not in a good way.

6ywtyx.jpg

She didn't write one word of this lying statement. If this guy gets his day in court, he's going to spill the beans on his sex romp with Paul Pelosi gone bad. I feel he'll be Epsteined in jail.

Could be worse...

The Rooskies might have had photos of him taking a Golden Shower in a hotel in Russia...

Oh... wait... sorry... that's been done already, hasn't it? :auiqs.jpg:

1667172292456.png

EXCLUSIVE 'The monster in him was always too strong': Daughter of Paul Pelosi attacker reveals he sexually abused her and her brothers before their mom kicked him out - and latest violence is little surprise because he is 'very consumed by darkness'​

Maybe it was a setup situation in an October surprise sort of way to gain sympathy for Democrats? But it all went horribly wrong when the guy they chose went loony and bashed Paul Pelosi for real. Hell, he only bashed Paul Pelosi after the police entered the premises.

View attachment 718418

EXCLUSIVE 'The monster in him was always too strong': Daughter of Paul Pelosi attacker reveals he sexually abused her and her brothers before their mom kicked him out - and latest violence is little surprise because he is 'very consumed by darkness'​

So father of the year I assume…

The tabloid mill will make any comment to support their wish to make this about gay sex and Nancy turning her Husband gay…

Personally I will await for the full story and not partake in rumors.

Maybe it was a setup situation in an October surprise sort of way to gain sympathy for Democrats? But it all went horribly wrong when the guy they chose went loony and bashed Paul Pelosi for real. Hell, he only bashed Paul Pelosi after the police entered the premises.

If this was politically motivated the guy would have had a gun.

She didn't write one word of this lying statement. If this guy gets his day in court, he's going to spill the beans on his sex romp with Paul Pelosi gone bad. I feel he'll be Epsteined in jail.

I condemn violent speech and violent acts.......do you?

That part of the story--no two sources have told it the same way twice unless they just copied and pasted from someone else--is the most bizarre of all.

But there is the issue of 'severe injuries' to Pelosi's arm and hands. What happened there? There is the issue that several reports say DePape was also hospitalized. For what?

Oh yeah he will. It will be another one of those suicides in the jail cell. How long till that happens do you think.
You should be asking people on your side of the fence about that given what they said after Rand Paul was attacked by his neighbor, another worthless leftist.
In which Pelosi's daughter celebrated Paul's neighbor beating him Up.

Forum List

Back