Nancy Pelosi Issues Official Statement on ‘Life-Threatening Attack’ on Husband Paul Pelosi

San Fran DA will not release the video of the break in and attack. etc. The left was having myocardial infarctions that the right was making sport of Mr. Pelosi's situation and history over 2022. Seems to me if the left wants to show the right and put that all to rest, the video would be released.......but it isn't. .......hmmmm.

I thought Pelosi was bludgeoned with a hammer?! The Assisting Physician report stated 'Dildo removed from rectum'...

:auiqs.jpg:

His public defender wants him declared insane. The fix is in. Do not let the American people hear what happened according to dePape. Gag him like a gay coke whore...
Do not doubt that this guy is going to commit suicide either here in this country or as soon as he gets deported. Someone will send the wet team after this sucker. Still.....what's alinsky say....ridicule. The left cannot handle that. It could get so bad that she must retire.

Do not doubt that this guy is going to commit suicide either here in this country or as soon as he gets deported. Someone will send the wet team after this sucker. Still.....what's alinsky say....ridicule. The left cannot handle that. It could get so bad that she must retire.

Is it bad enough that SF may rebel against Dykey Nancy and get rid of the problem by voting for the GREEN candidate?

Somebody really big name goes down tues, hopefully many...

If you lie and lie and lie and things get worse and worse and worse, sometimes even the loyal base says ENOUGH

She didn't write one word of this lying statement. If this guy gets his day in court, he's going to spill the beans on his sex romp with Paul Pelosi gone bad. I feel he'll be Epsteined in jail.

And John Nolte explores the democrat party cover up of what actually happened.....

Despite the best efforts of the fake media — whose power to bamboozle the public has waned to almost nothing over the past few years — we already know the “Trump-loving” part is a lie. The alleged assailant, David DePape, is a 42-year-old nudist living in a Berkeley hippie commune that flies gay flags and banners supporting Black Lives Matter.
------
While airing the portion above I’ve bolded, NBC showed a court document and used graphics to highlight those exact words as though quoting an actual court document.

Later that same day, NBC retracted the report and disappeared the video. However, you can still watch it here.
-------
When I wrote the “everything’s good” story early Friday morning, I wrote, “[R]est assured this report will soon be retracted, but for now, check it out”: I wasn’t joking. Because of the two previous retractions and the fact that this latest NBC report went against the Approved Narrative, I knew NBC would retract the story… And NBC did.

But there is one piece of information, one inconvenient fact, the media cannot retract. Why? Because there’s a recording…
------
“A friend.”

That’s on tape. The corporate media cannot retract that one.

We don’t know what happened that night and probably never will. According to early reports, DePape intends to plead not guilty and has yet to tell his side of the story.

Here’s what we do know…

If the 911 call or surveillance video of body cam footage were released, it would clear up a lot. But local Democrat authorities won’t release it, which is odd. One thing the public is used to is seeing the footage and hearing 911 calls in a high-profile case. But these are the same authorities who refuse to release body cam footage of Mr. Pelosi’s DWI arrest in June.

I also suspect that if the audio and video proved beyond any doubt that the Approved Narrative was accurate and would, therefore, damage the Republican party one week before an election, that audio and video would be all over TV and social media on a 24-hour loop.

Here’s the other thing…

We know the police dispatcher said Mr. Pelosi referred to DePape as a friend. We also know that all three reports that were later retracted make it sound like DePape was indeed a friend and that another “friend” was present.

We know the Pelosi home had monitored security, and the media do not seem very interested in that fact. No one’s asking why an alarm didn’t sound after a window was supposedly smashed in. Maybe the windows weren’t alarmed. That in itself would be odd for the home of a grotesquely wealthy, high-profile politician. Heck, I’m a nobody who doesn’t live in a crime-ravaged Democrat-run city, and my windows are alarmed. The lack of media curiosity around the security issue would’ve been baffling 15 years ago. Now, it’s expected because there are two indisputable facts these days…

Forum List

Back