Nancy Pelosi Issues Official Statement on ‘Life-Threatening Attack’ on Husband Paul Pelosi

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
She didn't write one word of this lying statement. If this guy gets his day in court, he's going to spill the beans on his sex romp with Paul Pelosi gone bad. I feel he'll be Epsteined in jail.

1667100540265.png

I think it's going to be many weeks before we really know what happened. First reports are always inaccurate. As far as sex goes, he is not 35. He's an old man and I'm sure sex is the last thing on his mind. Nancy? I don't know. She didn't get those ridiculous looking fake tits for nothing.

I think it's going to be many weeks before we really know what happened. First reports are always inaccurate. As far as sex goes, he is not 35. He's an old man and I'm sure sex is the last thing on his mind. Nancy? I don't know. She didn't get those ridiculous looking fake tits for nothing.
Ahem. Just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace.

But. . .

This is one of those stories we may never know the whole story.
Unanswered questions:
Whose hammer was it?
If DePape is in the hospital, why? What are his injuries and how did he get them?
Why so many different stories on what Pelosi's injuries are?
Why did the police ring the doorbell on an hostage/intruder emergency call?
Who heard and reported DePape shouting "Where's Nancy?"
Who let the police in?
Why aren't we hearing the name or what this mystery person had to say?
Why was it Pelosi and not the mystery door opener who called the police?
Why wouldn't the cops have sent someone around to the rear immediately?
Is the underwear story real and, if it is, how bizarre is that?
How many murderous assailants allow somebody to go into a bathroom and close the door?
How did Pelosi and DePape get from a bedroom to the entryway where the scuffle and attack occurred?

As a former reporter--way way back but I was one--I see so many unanswered questions and holes in the narrative that need to be filled that I don't think anybody really knows anything for sure at this time.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ahem. Just because there is snow on the roof doesn't mean there's no fire in the furnace.

But. . .

Unanswered questions:
Whose hammer was it?
If DePape is in the hospital, why? What are his injuries and how did he get them?
Who let the police in?
How many murderous assailants allow somebody to go into a bathroom and close the door?
How did Pelosi and DePape get from a bedroom to the entryway where the scuffle and attack occurred?

As a former reporter--way way back but I was one--I see so many unanswered questions and holes in the narrative that need to be filled that I don't think anybody really knows anything for sure at this time.
All great questions.

She didn't write one word of this lying statement. If this guy gets his day in court, he's going to spill the beans on his sex romp with Paul Pelosi gone bad. I feel he'll be Epsteined in jail.

Hmmm. Not a single word from her about MAGA Republicans, right-wingers, white nationalists, or Trump.

Someone should tell those leftist idiots on Twitter and Facebook.

But. . .

Unanswered questions:
Whose hammer was it?
Who let the police in?

All of this

Prove she didn't write it.

But. . .

Unanswered questions:
Whose hammer was it?
Who let the police in?

If you were a former reported you'd know you don't always get the entire story until later.

If you were a former reported you'd know you don't always get the entire story until later.
When I was a reporter we didn't print every rumor and theory until we could confirm it. We didn't pretend we were actually covering the story until we did. The fact that the media is printing stuff with so many holes in it, and are putting so many different versions of the story out there is not journalism. It is gossip.

There is that.
Wow. Thanks to Elon for pushing back on a really lame and malicious attempt to blame Trump/MAGAs for this.

No clue if the Liberty Daily account is pure fabrication or speculation or at least somewhat true but it makes for fascinating reading and could be supported by some of the other early accounts until the damage control people could agree on what the story should be.

But the one element I hadn't thought of was the alarm. Is it possible that the Pelosi mansion is NOT protected by an alarm system? And wouldn't that have been set off if DePape had broken that glass? Another element the MSM seems decidedly uncurious about.

I've listened to the latest briefing by the San Francisco Police Chief several times, and the narrative is pretty straight forward. But what he leaves out of the narrative is pretty remarkable too. Are the police complicit in a cover up?

We may never know.

Wow. Thanks to Elon for pushing back on a really lame and malicious attempt to blame Trump/MAGAs for this.

No clue if the Liberty Daily account is pure fabrication or speculation or at least somewhat true but it makes for fascinating reading and could be supported by some of the other early accounts until the damage control people could agree on what the story should be.

But the one element I hadn't thought of was the alarm. Is it possible that the Pelosi mansion is NOT protected by an alarm system? And wouldn't that have been set off if DePape had broken that glass? Another element the MSM seems decidedly uncurious about.

I've listened to the latest briefing by the San Francisco Police Chief several times, and the narrative is pretty straight forward. But what he leaves out of the narrative is pretty remarkable too. Are the police complicit in a cover up?

We may never know.

If we never know then it is a coverup by the MSM. If it's anything that would make Republicans look bad, especially now, it will be reported pronto.

Forum List

Back