Nancy Pelosi Issues Official Statement on ‘Life-Threatening Attack’ on Husband Paul Pelosi

Could be worse...

The Rooskies might have had photos of him taking a Golden Shower in a hotel in Russia...

Oh... wait... sorry... that's been done already, hasn't it? :auiqs.jpg:

Yes, that Democrat / leftist / Hillary Dossier has been done ... and debunked already.

Do you truly understsnd how pathetic and desperste you sound bringing up proven false claims from the largest criminal pitical scandal initiated by Hillary Clinton in an attempt to spread Democrat propaganda?!

:uhh:

I think it's going to be many weeks before we really know what happened. First reports are always inaccurate. As far as sex goes, he is not 35. He's an old man and I'm sure sex is the last thing on his mind. Nancy? I don't know. She didn't get those ridiculous looking fake tits for nothing.
why would sex be the last thing on a dude's mind just bc he is old?

I have not observed that kind of thing to be true.. And it looks like the guy was there without breaking in.. but of course details are sparse at this time.. probably bc it is a PELOUSI involved..

It's funny how their daughter celebrated the attack on Rand Paul a few years back.

Or how none of them condemned the mob that surrounded Rand Paul and his wife in 2020 in DC.
typical lib hypocrisy

Again, why does ANYONE vote for the D party anymore?

Oh.. yeh.. forgot

cnn tells them to.. fills their heads with BS..

OK, that leads to the Q: Why do people never think to look at the other side of things? Why do they let the media do their thinking for them.. It's like:

Oh, cnn says Orange Man Bad so Orange Man bad.. I'll call Trump and all his followers Liars bc... cnn never lies..

Oh, cnn got sued for lying more than once?

Oh well.. I'll keep on watching them because...

Orange Man Bad

:banghead:

Sometimes the oldest are the worst...they got no boundaries.

Look at Joe. Putting a sticker on a young woman's breast this past weekend, holding his hand there and then kissing her?? It was cringe worthy. IT even repelled me.

Sometimes the oldest are the worst...they got no boundaries.

Look at Joe. Putting a sticker on a young woman's breast this past weekend, holding his hand there and then kissing her?? It was cringe worthy. IT even repelled me.
I often like to watch bidum gaffe videos but this time.. sickened just reading about it..

Why do we have to put up with this kind of bs for another 2 years?

Will no one rid the US of this .. train wreck?

1667243692310.png

Forum List

Back