Neo Nazis Are Wonderful People: Here is proof.

A funny thing is that those on the left wrong have to look for the most extreme outliers on what they think is the right, to try to smear all of us with the sins of those few extreme outliers. On the other hand, the left wrong has enough evil and madness going on within its mainstream, that no such similar dishonesty is necessary to condemn them.

Here's a challenge, for you, TheProgressivePatriot—As a conservative, I absolutely and unreservedly condemn and reject those extreme outliers that are perceived to be on my side. I reject neo-nazis, racists, white supremacists, and other such filth, and state that they do not speak for me, nor for any part of mainstream conservatism.

Will you, TheProgressivePatriot, similarly reject the extremist on your side—those who promote homosexuality, transgenderism, and other immoral, insane, sexual perversions? Will you reject, especially, those who want to push these perversions on innocent children, by teaching them in public schools? Will you reject the abortionists who are responsible for the cold-blooded murders of thousands of innocents every day? Will you reject those who treasonously take the side of illegal aliens, against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans?

Last edited:
Are you trying to say the parents shouldn’t had been so bigoted?
That is just as stupid as stupid gets. The parents were bigoted? For trying to protect their daughter from a BIGOT??

So then you are saying the parents should be allowed to control their daughter and who she dates.
That is exactly what I'm saying. !! Parents have an obligation to protect their children from their bad judgement . You don't think so? I hope to the Goddess that you are not a parent and fear for you children if you are.

Virginia teen shot girlfriend’s parents and self because they wouldn’t let their daughter date a neo-Nazi

I wonder if he said "Merry Christmas " before he pulled the trigger

A Reston, VA couple are dead and their daughter’s boyfriend is in critical condition after the teenager shot them both and then himself because they refused to let their daughter date a neo-Nazi.
The Washington Post said that Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband Scott, 48, were shot dead in their daughter’s bedroom in the early morning hours of Friday, Dec. 22 and that the teen gunman turned the gun on himself, but survived.

Do any of you right wingers want to try to defend this? I mean, after all, how many of you blamed the victim after Charlottesville. How many of you defended Trump when he said there are fine people on both sides and that the Nazis had a permit to march when the counter protesters , allegedly did not!! Speak up! Let's hear from you scum bukettes

The Washington Post said that Buckley Kuhn-Fricker, 43, and her husband Scott, 48, were shot dead in their daughter’s bedroom in the early morning hours of Friday, Dec. 22 and that the teen gunman turned the gun on himself, but survived.

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s mother Janet Kuhn told the Post that the family had deep misgivings about the boy their daughter was dating. Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker called the teen an “outspoken neo-Nazi” and friends and family say she had forced her daughter to break up with the boy in the days before the double murder.

“We can’t allow her to see someone associated with Nazis,” a friend who spoke on the condition of anonymity recalled Kuhn-Fricker saying. “We don’t associate with hate groups in our house.”

The two teens had been dating since June. The family became concerned when their daughter began to parrot pro-Nazi talking points like blaming Europe’s Jewish population for World War II.

Report Advertisement
Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker — a social justice activist who specialized in improving the lives of the elderly — saw messages on her daughter’s phone attributed to an online account believed to be operated by the teen boy, who the Post declined to name.

The concerned mom printed off copies of the messages, which “had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for ‘white revolution,’ making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.”

She submitted the information to the principal of her daughter and the boy’s school and asked the boy’s mother to keep him away from her daughter.

Late Friday night, the Kuhn-Fricker’s were awakened by a noise in their daughter’s room. They found the boy there brandishing a gun. An angry confrontation reportedly ensued, wherein the boy murdered both adults and shot himself.

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s final Facebook post, written when she believed she had permanently excised the disturbed teen from her family’s life, said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

The quote is commonly attributed to Irish philosopher and statesman Edmund Burke.

Read the full report here.

Watch video about this story, embedded below:

So this is the biggest story of the year, yet you support an ideology which has murdered over 50 million unborn children since the 70's?

The majority of those aborted have been black, you know. So tell me again how you're some kind of "super anti-racist", you hypocritical bigot.

If you had an ounce of remorse, you'd go hide somewhere.
That is truly pathetic if that is the best that you can do! You can't deal with the actual issue so you conjure up something- which you don't even know my position on- to call me a hypocrite !! This is what you have done....a desperate logical fallacy:

tu quoque (To kwok we )(Latin for "you, too" or "you, also") or the appeal to hypocrisy, is a logical fallacy that attempts to discredit the opponent's position by asserting the opponent's failure to act consistently in accordance with that position; it attempts to show that a criticism or objection applies equally to the person making it. This dismisses someone's point of view based on criticism of the person's inconsistency and not the position presented whereas a person's inconsistency should not discredit the position. Thus, it is a form of the ad hominem argument. To clarify, although the person being attacked might indeed be acting inconsistently or hypocritically, this does not invalidate their argument."

Try again Bubba!!

I'm not too big on Hitler supporters, but it's better than Gay Communist Jews..
Americans (who understand the Founders), divide "right" and "left" differently from the Europeans.

In America, the left are those who place government above the sovereignty of the individual.

The right believes the government only exists to serve the will of the individual without violating the basic rights of all of the citizens.

Nazis and communists are government worshipers. They are both on the left.

You are either a Statist, or an Individualist.

The Founders were Individualists.

I stand with the Founders.

The term Right Wing stems from Europe, though.

Most neo-Fascists (Like myself) believe Government must step into manage society for a Socially Conservative environment.
Because freedom, and Capitalist sell out to Liberalism.
Liberals believe that government must step in to manage society to stop people like you,

Virginia teen shot girlfriend’s parents and self because they wouldn’t let their daughter date a neo-Nazi

I wonder if he said "Merry Christmas " before he pulled the trigger

A Reston, VA couple are dead and their daughter’s boyfriend is in critical condition after the teenager shot them both and then himself because they refused to let their daughter date a neo-Nazi.

Do any of you right wingers want to try to defend this? I mean, after all, how many of you blamed the victim after Charlottesville. How many of you defended Trump when he said there are fine people on both sides and that the Nazis had a permit to march when the counter protesters , allegedly did not!! Speak up! Let's hear from you scum bukettes

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s mother Janet Kuhn told the Post that the family had deep misgivings about the boy their daughter was dating. Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker called the teen an “outspoken neo-Nazi” and friends and family say she had forced her daughter to break up with the boy in the days before the double murder.

“We can’t allow her to see someone associated with Nazis,” a friend who spoke on the condition of anonymity recalled Kuhn-Fricker saying. “We don’t associate with hate groups in our house.”

The two teens had been dating since June. The family became concerned when their daughter began to parrot pro-Nazi talking points like blaming Europe’s Jewish population for World War II.

Report Advertisement
Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker — a social justice activist who specialized in improving the lives of the elderly — saw messages on her daughter’s phone attributed to an online account believed to be operated by the teen boy, who the Post declined to name.

The concerned mom printed off copies of the messages, which “had retweeted missives praising Hitler, supporting Nazi book burnings, calling for ‘white revolution,’ making derogatory comments about Jews and featuring an illustration of a man hanging from a noose beneath a slur for gay people.”

She submitted the information to the principal of her daughter and the boy’s school and asked the boy’s mother to keep him away from her daughter.

Late Friday night, the Kuhn-Fricker’s were awakened by a noise in their daughter’s room. They found the boy there brandishing a gun. An angry confrontation reportedly ensued, wherein the boy murdered both adults and shot himself.

Mrs. Kuhn-Fricker’s final Facebook post, written when she believed she had permanently excised the disturbed teen from her family’s life, said, “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

The quote is commonly attributed to Irish philosopher and statesman Edmund Burke.

Read the full report here.

Watch video about this story, embedded below:
There were people there who didn't want the statues removed. They were not Nazis. Those were the people President Trump was referring to as good people too and you assholes fucking well know it.

Americans (who understand the Founders), divide "right" and "left" differently from the Europeans.

In America, the left are those who place government above the sovereignty of the individual.

The right believes the government only exists to serve the will of the individual without violating the basic rights of all of the citizens.

Most neo-Fascists (Like myself) believe Government must step into manage society for a Socially Conservative environment.
Liberals believe that government must step in to manage society to stop people like you,

Yeah, and it works, because Republicans think it's a Liberty to allow people like you to step on everyone's toes.

Yeah, and it works, because Republicans think it's a Liberty to allow people like you to step on everyone's toes.
If you think that the use of government to prevent fascists from trampling on the rights of other, to prevent anarchy from taking hold, to thwart social Darwinism is wrong , that is your problem

A funny thing is that those on the left wrong have to look for the most extreme outliers on what they think is the right, to try to smear all of us with the sins of those few extreme outliers. On the other hand, the left wrong has enough evil and madness going on within its mainstream, that no such similar dishonesty is necessary to condemn them.

Here's a challenge, for you, TheProgressivePatriot—As a conservative, I absolutely and unreservedly condemn and reject those extreme outliers that are perceived to be on my side. I reject neo-nazis, racists, white supremacists, and other such filth, and state that they do not speak for me, nor for any part of mainstream conservatism.

Will you, TheProgressivePatriot, similarly reject the extremist on your side—those who promote homosexuality, transgenderism, and other immoral, insane, sexual perversions? Will you reject, especially, those who want to push these perversions on innocent children, by teaching them in public schools? Will you reject the abortionists who are responsible for the cold-blooded murders of thousands of innocents every day? Will you reject those who treasonously take the side of illegal aliens, against that of their own country and their own fellow Americans?

<crickets/>

It looks like TheProgressivePatriot doesn't have the nerve nor the honor to respond. No surprise. Even if he did respond, it is almost certain that rather than reject the evil extremes of his side, he will come out openly defending them, which would prove my point exactly. He'll deny the evil that is obvious and inherent in those fringe elements that he'll defend.

By the way, the “news” story in the OP—the source cited is RawStory, a known extreme left wrong propaganda source, which unabashedly censors any in their comment sections who express conservative views. They cite the Washington Post. Any sane person should assume, unless this story is corroborated by a credible source, that it's fake.

If you think that the use of government to prevent fascists from trampling on the rights of other, to prevent anarchy from taking hold, to thwart social Darwinism is wrong , that is your problem

No, I think all elites have kicked, and screamed about Fascists, because it's what we should be doing.

Fascism is the opposite of Anarchy.

Social Darwinism?
What do we have now?

We have survival of idiots, and criminals who have the most kids.

Yes, we need some kind of eugenics to combat this, or Social Darwinism... absolutely.

<crickets/>

It looks like TheProgressivePatriot doesn't have the nerve nor the honor to respond. No surprise. Even if he did respond, it is almost certain that rather than reject the evil extremes of his side, he will come out openly defending them, which would prove my point exactly. He'll deny the evil that is obvious and inherent in those fringe elements that he'll defend.

By the way, the “news” story in the OP—the source cited is RawStory, a known extreme left wrong propaganda source, which unabashedly censors any in their comment sections who express conservative views. They cite the Washington Post. Any sane person should assume, unless this story is corroborated by a credible source, that it's fake.

Hey, TheRegressivePervert

Chicken.png

No, I think all elites have kicked, and screamed about Fascists, because it's what we should be doing.

"Fascism is the opposite of Anarchy." Yes we agree on that. But we do not have to choose

Social Darwinism?
What do we have now?

Yes, we need some kind of eugenics to combat this, or Social Darwinism... absolutely.
" YFascism is the opposite of Anarchy"'.

Fascism is the opposite of Anarchy.

Social Darwinism?
What do we have now?

Fascism is the opposite of Anarchy.?? Yes we agree on that but we do not have to choose between the two. We can choose to preserve our constitutional republic and the rule of law. Eugenics, I guess that you come down on the side of Fascism.

That is just as stupid as stupid gets. The parents were bigoted? For trying to protect their daughter from a BIGOT??

So then you are saying the parents should be allowed to control their daughter and who she dates.
That is exactly what I'm saying. !! Parents have an obligation to protect their children from their bad judgement . You don't think so? I hope to the Goddess that you are not a parent and fear for you children if you are.

Yes I do believe parents have that right. That’s not what regressives usually stand for. They want girls to have whatever sex life they want, and abortion-on-demand as birth control.

Yes I do believe parents have that right. That’s not what regressives usually stand for. They want girls to have whatever sex life they want, and abortion-on-demand as birth control.
That is just too FUCKING STUPID

In California 13 year old girls can get an abortion without notifying a parent.

Well, at least they were not victims of a hate crime...white people cannot be victims of hate crimes.

Forum List

Back