Neo Nazis Are Wonderful People: Here is proof.

I understand that you can't defend your actions in your own words, in plain sight.

thus, my point stands as the final word.

Trump never "lavished praise" on nazis, and you are a piece of shit liar for saying he did

But by constantly repeating the same bullshit lie, over and over again, you hope to convince the stupid that there must be something to it.

You are vile.

And your actions are what are tearing this nation apart.
Typical bullshit response from someone who cannot refute the documentation being presented. You make some shit up about it not being "in my own words" and then call numerous sources lies. Just pathetic.!!

Posting a link to a goggle search is a classic Logical Fallacy of Shotgun Argument.

And thus a complete fail on your part.

President Trump made a comment about "both sides" of the debate about historical statues, and vile lefty liars have taken it out of context and out right lied about it.

YOu do shit like this, because you are terrified to discuss actual policies and real issues.

You are tearing this nation apart just to score some cheap partisan points.

WHat happened to the liberal value of Unity?
Obviously you do not know what a shot gun argument is
Shotgun argumentation - the arguer offers such a large number of arguments for their position that the opponent can't possibly respond to all of them. (See "Argument by verbosity" and "Gish Gallop", above.)

Shotgun Argumentation - Informal Fallacies

You just can't deal with the facts

You posted a link to a page with literally over 15 million results and deny that you are using such a large number of arguments that I can't possibly respond to all of them?

That is the literally dumbest thing I have heard a liberal say in years. And that's a very competitive field, let me tell you.

My point stands.

President Trump made a comment about "both sides" of the debate about historical statues, and vile lefty liars have taken it out of context and out right lied about it.

YOu do shit like this, because you are terrified to discuss actual policies and real issues.

Here I boiled it down for you since you're apparently to lazy to look through the documentation and analyze it . In fact you are too frightened of the truth to go through it and to see what's there

All you have done is post lies and stupidity.

15 million results and you had the gall to deny using the Logical Fallacy of Shotgun Argument.

fact, or opinion?
The neo-nazi movement was vital for Trump's emerging from the primaries and edging out Clinton in the general.

Bullshit....

The Neo-Nazi's are all on the left.
I have heard that horseshit to many times from ignoramuses who don't know the difference between an oppressive political ideology and an economic system that seeks to control disparities in wealth and income, ensure a social safety net, and social justice.

Is Nazism left or right?
The Nazis were primarily right-wing. Nationalism and fascism are right-wing ideologies. Hitler executed homosexuals and banned their organizations, made abortion punishable by death, outlawed atheist groups, using their halls to promote church, and executed people for being leftist.
Were the Nazis left-wing or right-wing - answers.com
www.answers.com/Q/Were_the_Nazis_left-wing_or_right-wing

You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground...

You on the left are the Nazi's...
You say that I don't know your ass from a hole in the ground but you don't explain- and most likely can't explain - why I'm wrong. Lashing out without making your case does nothing for your credibility.

You may be dyslexic…

I said you didn’t know your ass from a hole in the ground…

Here’s the proof..

Who physically attacks the other side?

Who is rioting in the streets?

Who is suppressing Free Speech?

Who is calling for members of the other side to be killed?

Which side is putting bullets in the other side?

How can you support the above?

Face it.. You are a Nazi…

Forum List

Back