Neo-Cons, Answer Me This...

Don't be silly!

There is not all-encompassing shared values among anyone on that list! - Even among those you label as "neocons".

That is part of the point being made - in this thread the term neocon was being utilized without understanding, and thus, without merit...

Coming from the guy who starts thread after thread about supposed 'shared values' of lefties..

No irony there.....:eusa_whistle:

Harry, I side with correct reasoning and what's good for America. Neo-conservatism, preventive interventions outside of multilateral agreements with all our traditional allies (UK, France, and Great Britain), and a runaway health insurance industry are bad, bad, bad for America.

Are we clear on that?

Jake i have seen you side with Zona and Rdean many a time....and these guys are so far left they are splatters on the left field wall....Moderate Dems are Far Righties to these guys.....NO Conservative of any persusion would side with either one of them....the politics are just too far apart dude.....your serve...

You faulted on serve.

Harry, I side with correct reasoning and what's good for America. Neo-conservatism, preventive interventions outside of multilateral agreements with all our traditional allies (UK, France, and Great Britain), and a runaway health insurance industry are bad, bad, bad for America.

Are we clear on that?

Jake i have seen you side with Zona and Rdean many a time....and these guys are so far left they are splatters on the left field wall....Moderate Dems are Far Righties to these guys.....NO Conservative of any persusion would side with either one of them....the politics are just too far apart dude.....your serve...

Your concern/question has much merit.

Hopefully you get an honest response!

And Sinatra still does not connect neo-conservatism to the Obama administration.

Not true!

I often speak of the ongoing influence the neoconservatives have within the Obama White House! They are very much connected!!

Are we clear on that?

Your concern/question has much merit.

Hopefully you get an honest response!

I will always side with what is right for America, never just for a side or a leader, which is the path of losers.

Don't be silly!

There is not all-encompassing shared values among anyone on that list! - Even among those you label as "neocons".

That is part of the point being made - in this thread the term neocon was being utilized without understanding, and thus, without merit...

Coming from the guy who starts thread after thread about supposed 'shared values' of lefties..

Pssst...

You appear to not understand the term "irony".

Carry on...:eusa_angel:

It is incredible how Conservatives (and I mean that term in the general sense) twist the arguments when they have no answer.

The original statement that started this threat pointed out the basic inconsistency between the conservative view that government is bad and the fact that they want to run the government.

The fact is that the original anti-government sentiments of the fore fathers of this country were founded upon anti-monarchist, not anti-democratic government.

In fact the monarchists having lost their power during the eighteenth and ninteenth centuries became the leading anti-government activists.

This is what is truly behind the current anti-government sentiment of todays conservatives:

A desire for the destruction of modern democracies and a return to the Tyranny of the wealthy.

The conservatives want to run government so that they can destroy it. They have perverted the meaning of the word 'freedom' to mean freedom of the wealthy, not the individual and personal freedoms in the Constitution.
Best post of the thread....bar none.

:clap2:

And yet not one mention of neoconservatism in that post you espouse so much - indicating that your own starting of this thread based upon a charge against "neocons" was in fact, a complete misuse of said term.

Well done!

Now continue to educate yourself on the term "neocon" so you don't go around misusing it for all the world to see over and over again...

____

It is incredible how Conservatives (and I mean that term in the general sense) twist the arguments when they have no answer.

The original statement that started this threat pointed out the basic inconsistency between the conservative view that government is bad and the fact that they want to run the government.

The fact is that the original anti-government sentiments of the fore fathers of this country were founded upon anti-monarchist, not anti-democratic government.

In fact the monarchists having lost their power during the eighteenth and ninteenth centuries became the leading anti-government activists.

This is what is truly behind the current anti-government sentiment of todays conservatives:

A desire for the destruction of modern democracies and a return to the Tyranny of the wealthy.

The conservatives want to run government so that they can destroy it. They have perverted the meaning of the word 'freedom' to mean freedom of the wealthy, not the individual and personal freedoms in the Constitution.

Don't be silly!

Pssst...

You appear to not understand the term "irony".

Carry on...:eusa_angel:

No sir, you obviously have no concept of what it means...

but keep it up! :clap2:

+

And yet not one mention of neoconservatism in that post you espouse so much - indicating that your own starting of this thread based upon a charge against "neocons" was in fact, a complete misuse of said term.

Well done!

Now continue to educate yourself on the term "neocon" so you don't go around misusing it for all the world to see over and over again...

____

It's all about the win isn't in Sinatra. So we all sit down and go "Wow, that Sinatra is one smart fella. He got us good."...

No need to admit your loss.

In fact, when some leave a thread less ignorant than when it started, that is a win for everybody!!! :eusa_angel:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssiEyBci8mU[/ame]

Neo-cons like big government and like big armed forces to force American will over the entire universe.

(maniacal neo-con laughter offstage right)Bwahahahahahahahaha Right, Sinatra?

Neocons like low taxes, which means small government. The financial crisis, and Bernie Madoff bragging that he was going to be the next SEC head means that we need "better government", not bigger government. We can't allow agencies like the SEC to be "captured by corporations like Citi, or Goldman, or Bernie. Surprisingly, smart regulations is where Obama could get high approval ratings, but he keep doing stupid leftist crapola.

[

In fact, when some leave a thread less ignorant than when it started, that is a win for everybody!!! :eusa_angel:

So some of what we've said got through to you? Thank Christ for that...now maybe this thread can die a dignified death....:cool:

Yes - I saw how neocon was being misused repeatedly and came to the rescue of this thread.

Stamping out the fires of ignorance in places such as this keeps one busy - but I enjoy my work and helping others reach their true potential!

Postin' on loan from God... :eusa_angel:

Yes - I saw how neocon was being misused repeatedly and came to the rescue of this thread.

Stamping out the fires of ignorance in places such as this keeps one busy - but I enjoy my work and helping others reach their true potential!

The term has been bastardised...you may not like it, but that's just the way it is....:eusa_angel:

The term has been bastardised...you may not like it, but that's just the way it is....:eusa_angel:
___

So you also agree it has been misused in this thread - good!

And you should also educate yourself on how the modern era neocons are nearly as influential in the Obama White House and Democrat Party as they were in the Bush administration....

Forum List

Back