Negroidals Shouldn't Bag Groceries for Whites.

Last edited:
I'm trying to figure out how that makes him not a US citizen?

Obama's Kenyan grandmother had never left her village in Kenya.

You can't be a "native born citizen" if you weren't born in the USA. Congress actually made an exemption for John McCain so he would qualify. He was born in Panama to American Parents while his father was stationed there in the military. I was born in England and I had to become a "naturalized" citizen when I turned 18. I can't run for president either. Same for my brother who was born in Japan. Of course, we have had presidents in the past who violated that same rule. Seems to me, if you're rich enough, and/or powerful enough, the rules don't apply to you.

How did Obama make his presidency about race?

Two small examples, "The Cambridge Police department are racist" and "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

At least get your story straight. He didn't say they were racist. He said they acted stupidly and even admitted he didn't know all the facts. If he had a son he probably would look like Trayvon. How does that make his presidency about race?
Early on Pres. Obama took what should have been just local news stories; the arrest of a black professor in Cambridge and the shooting of a black thug in self defense.

Into the national spotlight by speaking about them in the context of racism from the presidential podium.

That set the tone for the Obama administration to interject race into every event and situation concerning our nation and citizens. .. :doubt:

I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

Not everyone hates Obama because he is black. A lot of those people foaming at the mouth don't hate Obama because he is black - they just respond in kind to people who are foaming at the mouth because black is Obama..

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.
Oh, is that the singular reason, is it? Are you willfully ignorant or were you born that way?

Obama's Kenyan grandmother had never left her village in Kenya.

You can't be a "native born citizen" if you weren't born in the USA. Congress actually made an exemption for John McCain so he would qualify. He was born in Panama to American Parents while his father was stationed there in the military. I was born in England and I had to become a "naturalized" citizen when I turned 18. I can't run for president either. Same for my brother who was born in Japan. Of course, we have had presidents in the past who violated that same rule. Seems to me, if you're rich enough, and/or powerful enough, the rules don't apply to you.

What I am asking is why are you taking his grandmothers word over the evidence of a birth certificate?

Sounds like you got a version of the Birth nutters arguments all mixed up. You may want to read this link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories#Born_in_Kenya

Last edited:
Two small examples, "The Cambridge Police department are racist" and "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

At least get your story straight. He didn't say they were racist. He said they acted stupidly and even admitted he didn't know all the facts. If he had a son he probably would look like Trayvon. How does that make his presidency about race?
Early on Pres. Obama took what should have been just local news stories; the arrest of a black professor in Cambridge and the shooting of a black thug in self defense.

Into the national spotlight by speaking about them in the context of racism from the presidential podium.

That set the tone for the Obama administration to interject race into every event and situation concerning our nation and citizens. .. :doubt:

That would only work if it was just a local news story stupid.....:cool:

What I am asking is why are you taking his grandmothers word over the evidence of a birth certificate?

Because the birth certificate is a proven forgery. Why wouldn't I take grandma's word? Do you not believe her because she's black, or because it ruins your idea about Obama? Here's a hint for you. If a politician is moving his/her lips, he/she is lying. Grandma isn't a politician, nor has she ever been a politician.

Because the birth certificate is a proven forgery. Why wouldn't I take grandma's word? Do you not believe her because she's black, or because it ruins your idea about Obama? Here's a hint for you. If a politician is moving his/her lips, he/she is lying. Grandma isn't a politician, nor has she ever been a politician.

Where is this proof at and how did an announcement of his birth windup in the newspaper from the year of his birth? Never mind. I cant believe I am actually having this conversation.

Last edited:

That would only work if it was just a local news story stupid.....
Back to the name calling I see. .. :cuckoo:

I fail to see why a cop arresting a man in Cambridge for resisting arrest (happens everyday across the country) should be addressed by the President of the United States?? ... :cool:

Trying to have a logical debate with Asskissapuss is an exercise in futility.

He is all over the place and logic isn't his strong suit.

Very dense would best describe him because......he doesn't have enough gray matter to be labeled obtuse. ... :cool:

We've gone backwards when it comes to race relations.

We could never film a scene like this today.......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7QF32mxftE]Blazing Saddles- Work Song - YouTube[/ame]

That would only work if it was just a local news story stupid.....
Back to the name calling I see. .. :cuckoo:

I fail to see why a cop arresting a man in Cambridge for resisting arrest (happens everyday across the country) should be addressed by the President of the United States?? ... :cool:

Because they happen to be friends and the media asked him about it?...:cool:

I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

I think Obama has made his presidency about race. I doubt another black will be elected any time soon, though I'm hoping they elect a black republican. Yes, they are rare, but they are there.

And I say "they" because my vote never counts. I refuse to vote for the democrats or republicans, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. If I could get the rest of American to side with me, we'd get someone in office who might actually change America for the better.

The majority of white people who can't stand Obama could care less that he is black.

They hate the liberal Marxist agenda he is forcing on America.

I remember after the 1st Gulf War when it looked like Colin Powell might run for president.

Every single white person I knew was enthusiastic about him running and would have voted for him.

They didn't care that Powell was black.....they just saw a strong leader and a patriot. .. :cool:

Thank you for proving my point.

I think Obama has made his presidency about race. I doubt another black will be elected any time soon, though I'm hoping they elect a black republican. Yes, they are rare, but they are there.

And I say "they" because my vote never counts. I refuse to vote for the democrats or republicans, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. If I could get the rest of American to side with me, we'd get someone in office who might actually change America for the better.
Who would you suggest. I agree, the two parties are a corrupt machine and vetting a candidate goes WAY too far these days. That means the best candidates don't run or can't win the primaries. Who do you think would be the best candidate if parties weren't a factor?

Who would you suggest. I agree, the two parties are a corrupt machine and vetting a candidate goes WAY too far these days. That means the best candidates don't run or can't win the primaries. Who do you think would be the best candidate if parties weren't a factor?

At the moment, I don't have any idea.

Forum List

Back