Negroidals Shouldn't Bag Groceries for Whites.

True dat......selling crack on the street corner and pimping Ho's is still a time honored career choice in the ghetto. ... :cool:

I dont need to know what you do for a living reject. :cool:
Don't sweat it Trayvon.

The brothers would never allow a white guy like me to take over your street corner in the ghetto. ... :cool:

Everyone knows you couldn't take over a corner even in a white neighborhood. You shouldnt deal meth to your people. Messes up your teeth and all......:cool:

I dont need to know what you do for a living reject. :cool:
Don't sweat it Trayvon.

The brothers would never allow a white guy like me to take over your street corner in the ghetto. ... :cool:

Everyone knows you couldn't take over a corner even in a white neighborhood. You shouldnt deal meth to your people. Messes up your teeth and all.....
Lame response........come on you can do better than that.......just try harder. .. :cool:

Racism will always be part of the human condition.

Ever been to China, Japan, India, Korea, East Africa?? .....they are extremely racist against whites.....and most Asian's think blacks are subhuman apes.

Yea, most of the world is very racist.....and will remain that way for eons.

But the loonly liberals think they can change that by legislating laws here in the U.S. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I have lots of Japanese friends. While their government is racist (ie you can't be a Japanese citizen unless you are 100% Japanese) I think the people are changing, and are trying to change their government. Most of them like whites, although after seeing a few American tourists and the way they behave, I would forgive them for not liking us. My friend and I even cleaned up a mess on the train left by some fellow "Americans" because I didn't want them talking about "those dirty Americans."

I've worked with Japanese students for years, and found them host families, mostly white but some black, very very few Asian. None of the students have had any problems when placed with black families, or white families. Even the student that stayed with the family from Samoa, had nothing but praise for her family.

I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

I think Obama has made his presidency about race. I doubt another black will be elected any time soon, though I'm hoping they elect a black republican. Yes, they are rare, but they are there.

And I say "they" because my vote never counts. I refuse to vote for the democrats or republicans, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. If I could get the rest of American to side with me, we'd get someone in office who might actually change America for the better.

How did Obama make his presidency about race?

Don't sweat it Trayvon.

Everyone knows you couldn't take over a corner even in a white neighborhood. You shouldnt deal meth to your people. Messes up your teeth and all.....
Lame response........come on you can do better than that.......just try harder. .. :cool:

Thats what people say when they are butt hurt. They claim it was lame. :lol:

I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

Not everyone hates Obama because he is black. A lot of those people foaming at the mouth don't hate Obama because he is black - they just respond in kind to people who are foaming at the mouth because black is Obama..

I'm talking specifically about the racists that had an aneurysm because he was elected. The Birthers and all those nutcases. This had to wake them up and motivate them to turn back the clock.

Okay, for the record, I'm what you call a "birther". I watched the film as Obama's grandmother said she was there during his birth. I even watched it with some friends from Kenya who said that's exactly what she said.

I am not a racist. I even have black family members whom I love very much and would mess you up something furious if you tried to hurt them in anyway.

Thats what people say when they are butt hurt. They claim it was lame.
Damn....that was weak!! .....come on.....put some ghetto attitude into it Rastas.. ... :cool:

Not everyone hates Obama because he is black. A lot of those people foaming at the mouth don't hate Obama because he is black - they just respond in kind to people who are foaming at the mouth because black is Obama..

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.

He had no experience. He wasn't born here. He even said he was Kenyan when he went to school. His birth certificate is a proven fake. His college records are sealed. His passport is sealed. He went to Pakistan on an Indonesian passport after the age a majority and Indonesia didn't accept dual citizens, which means if he had any American citizenship, he gave it up. He threw his grandmother under the bus, ditto for his pastor of more than 25 years. The lies never end.

This has nothing to do with his race.

The majority of white people who can't stand Obama could care less that he is black.

They hate the liberal Marxist agenda he is forcing on America.

I remember after the 1st Gulf War when it looked like Colin Powell might run for president.

Every single white person I knew was enthusiastic about him running and would have voted for him.

They didn't care that Powell was black.....they just saw a strong leader and a patriot. .. :cool:

Except that Powell ruined his chances for any presidency when he went before the UN and lied for Bush.

I'm talking specifically about the racists that had an aneurysm because he was elected. The Birthers and all those nutcases. This had to wake them up and motivate them to turn back the clock.

Okay, for the record, I'm what you call a "birther". I watched the film as Obama's grandmother said she was there during his birth. I even watched it with some friends from Kenya who said that's exactly what she said.

I am not a racist. I even have black family members whom I love very much and would mess you up something furious if you tried to hurt them in anyway.

Youre kidding me right? You watched what film?

earlycuyler, thank you for you observations.

That type of attitude now is almost solely that of the older whites.

The younger whites have almost no toleration for it.

And let me point out that by "older" we are talking seventy-plus at least.
Racism is all but dead, except of course perceived racism - it is alive and very well.

racism is not dead. and the white supremacist militia types on bunny's ranch weren't over 70.

if only you were correct.

but you aren't.

Again, if Bundy is a racist, why is this man willing to take a bullet for him?

Last edited by a moderator:

I think Obama has made his presidency about race. I doubt another black will be elected any time soon, though I'm hoping they elect a black republican. Yes, they are rare, but they are there.

And I say "they" because my vote never counts. I refuse to vote for the democrats or republicans, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. If I could get the rest of American to side with me, we'd get someone in office who might actually change America for the better.

Two small examples, "The Cambridge Police department are racist" and "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

And let me point out that by "older" we are talking seventy-plus at least.
Racism is all but dead, except of course perceived racism - it is alive and very well.

racism is not dead. and the white supremacist militia types on bunny's ranch weren't over 70.

if only you were correct.

but you aren't.

Again, if Bundy is a racist, why is this man willing to take a bullet for him?

is it because he is a human? People make bad choices all the time. Did you know there were some slaves that thought they were better off being slaves?

and let me point out that by "older" we are talking seventy-plus at least.

racism is not dead. And the white supremacist militia types on bunny's ranch weren't over 70.

If only you were correct.

But you aren't.

again, if bundy is a racist, why is this man willing to take a bullet for him?

because he got a free cow and freezer!

Two small examples, "The Cambridge Police department are racist" and "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon."

At least get your story straight. He didn't say they were racist. He said they acted stupidly and even admitted he didn't know all the facts. If he had a son he probably would look like Trayvon. How does that make his presidency about race?

Interesting, the video has completely disappeared from YouTube. I'm sure others remember the journalist interviewing Obama's Kenyan grandmother when she said she was present at his birth.

Interesting, the video has completely disappeared from YouTube. I'm sure others remember the journalist interviewing Obama's Kenyan grandmother when she said she was present at his birth.

I'm trying to figure out how that makes him not a US citizen?

Forum List

Back