Negroidals Shouldn't Bag Groceries for Whites.

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
Man Files Lawsuit to Keep Negro from Bagging Grocies

There are some stories that are so racist that you don’t actually get angry you’re actually kindof shocked that people are that creative. Like the Trayvon Martin shooting gallery, or the All White Basketball League. I mean who has time to come up with so many different ways to not like black people? Apparently DeWitt R. Thomas has found a new religious way to express those beliefs.

In a story that actually makes me chuckle at his audacity Thomas is suing Keith Langston owner of the Two Rivers Grocery & Market in Big Sandy Texas for letting a black man touch his groceries. Literally. DeWitt in his handwritten court statement admits that when he was paying for his groceries a black bag boy began to put his purchases away and he said:

“Wait a minute, don’t touch my groceries. I can’t have someone negroidal touch my food. It’s against my creed.”

First, can I patent the word “negroidal”? Every once in awhile I hear a new racist word that’s so outlandish I want to make sure it can be remembered for posterity. Apparently Thomas insisted that his groceries be bagged by someone of a less contemptable race and then left the store. When he came back a second time and made the same request the store owner called the cops and charged the man with criminal trespass. There are questions as to whether or not DeWitt stayed past closing time to complain about being forced to deal with a ‘black bagger’ again, or if the store was really closing but that is not discouraging his lawsuit. According to interviews DeWitt claims that his Vedism belief (an offshoof of Hinduism) gives him freedom from such invasive experiences as black baggers and thus his rights were violated when the store insisted he have a black bagger and when the cops were called.

Maybe it’s the way of the world because in the last two weeks I’ve found myself siding with the wrong side of history (first with the Chick-Fil-A owner and now this) but DeWitt Thomas does have a point. He has every right to say that he doesn’t want a black man bagging his groceries. And the store owner has every right to say “Too bad you accept who’s there to bag or you bag your own.” But of course that’s dealing with the higher theoretical issues about fairness and business which is not what this is about. The reason the law does not allow belief’s like Thomas’s to be accommodated is because you’d have people refusing to be operated on by women doctors, or not accepting parking tickets from Asian cops, or refusing to follow laws handed down by Black Presidents….oh wait….

Anyway, this case won’t go anywhere, hand written court filings don’t play too well with judges in a state that would rather put you to death than try you, but there is a lesson to be learned in all of this. If you’re going to be a racist, you should probably find a way to shop for, buy and bag your own groceries. Given that black people are allowed to work for pay in this country it’s pretty hard to ‘Avoid the groid’.

LMAO...this is classic. I am sure the Pussy Brigade will all start to file their own lawsuits!

Last edited:
This is actually a feel good story. The kid was good humored and gracious, the cashier was perplexed and yelled at him and the owner banned him from the store...and scared him by filing a criminal trespass against him.

The good far outweighed the bad

• Banned
I'm waiting for those who are going to agree with the pussy who filed the lawsuit.

This is actually a feel good story. The kid was good humored and gracious, the cashier was perplexed and yelled at him and the owner banned him from the store...and scared him by filing a criminal trespass against him.

You have a point. The incident showed there were two good white people against one bad white person. Hopefully the black kid who was bagging groceries was wise enough to realize the racist was a pig and a nutcase, someone to laugh at. But, it can't be nice for a kid to have things like that happen to him/her. Can't be good.

This is pretty typical to. Its the general attitude of the public today. The other day me an my Son were in an old southeast Texas ice house drinking beer and eating filthy seafood. This old guy from the plants was getting drunk and ranting about being layed off, and how the ******* and wetbacks took his job. This was like skunk spray. It got silent and he left. The customers in the establishment were all white red necks. Racism is a thing for the old folks. Its dead. Now its time to let it be dead.

earlycuyler, thank you for you observations.

That type of attitude now is almost solely that of the older whites.

The younger whites have almost no toleration for it.

I still see it among my age group some, but nothing like among the older folks. And among the 20 something's and younger its just an alien way of thinking. Just backwards. I think in a generation, racism as it is now or was then will be an afterthought. It will be even more foreign, and backwards. This is a good thing.

That rings true. A younger brother of mine has been instructing dual-credit college/high school English classes for 15 years in East Texas in various high schools. His discussions with about teenagers and race aligns with your perceptions: the racism of old is completely alien.

I still see it among my age group some, but nothing like among the older folks. And among the 20 something's and younger its just an alien way of thinking. Just backwards. I think in a generation, racism as it is now or was then will be an afterthought. It will be even more foreign, and backwards. This is a good thing.

I don't think racism will ever be an afterthought.

This is pretty typical to. Its the general attitude of the public today. The other day me an my Son were in an old southeast Texas ice house drinking beer and eating filthy seafood. This old guy from the plants was getting drunk and ranting about being layed off, and how the ******* and wetbacks took his job. This was like skunk spray. It got silent and he left. The customers in the establishment were all white red necks. Racism is a thing for the old folks. Its dead. Now its time to let it be dead.

That sounds great. My question is, however, why isn't it dead on USMB? I've never seen so much racism in my life.

I hope its true that this ignorance is dying out but still, its a mistake to believe that all humanoids are actually human or humane.

Its a shame that the young man working as a grocery bagger had to experience slime like this. Hopefully, he knows that low lifes like Thomas do not represent most of us.

Interesting that Thomas is trying the lame ass religion angle.

That sounds great. My question is, however, why isn't it dead on USMB? I've never seen so much racism in my life.

I wonder why this board welcomes white supremacists.

I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

Racism will always be part of the human condition.

Ever been to China, Japan, India, Korea, East Africa?? .....they are extremely racist against whites.....and most Asian's think blacks are subhuman apes.

Yea, most of the world is very racist.....and will remain that way for eons.

But the loonly liberals think they can change that by legislating laws here in the U.S. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

Ever been to China, Japan, India, Korea, East Africa?? .....they are extremely racist against whites.....and most Asian's think blacks are subhuman apes.

But the loonly liberals think they can change that by legislating laws here in the U.S. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

The problem with your idea is that it is dead wrong. The legislation is, in fact, what changed things.

In the south, during the civil right movement of the 1960s, the majority of the white population was against them. And now, the majority of the white population is against the racism that was so common then.

The legislation worked.

I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

Not everyone hates Obama because he is black. A lot of those people foaming at the mouth don't hate Obama because he is black - they just respond in kind to people who are foaming at the mouth because black is Obama..

The problem with your idea is that it is dead wrong. The legislation is, in fact, what changed things.

In the south, during the civil right movement of the 1960s, the majority of the white population was against them. And now, the majority of the white population is against the racism that was so common then.

The legislation worked.
Get a grip Poindexter.

Try re-reading my last sentence...... :cool:

Not everyone hates Obama because he is black. A lot of those people foaming at the mouth don't hate Obama because he is black - they just respond in kind to people who are foaming at the mouth because black is Obama..

I'm talking specifically about the racists that had an aneurysm because he was elected. The Birthers and all those nutcases. This had to wake them up and motivate them to turn back the clock.

The legislation worked.
Get a grip Poindexter.

Try re-reading my last sentence...... :cool:

And they did change it in the US by legislating it in the US.

Forum List

Back