Negroidals Shouldn't Bag Groceries for Whites.

I'm waiting for those who are going to agree with the pussy who filed the lawsuit.

It's been quiet, no supporters yet. I guess they're gun shy after all that support for the racist welfare king Bundy turned around and slapped them in the face.

Only the most demented, insane, and disturbed racist person would dare to comment on this flagrant display of subhuman mankind.

Oh. Wait. NEVAHMIND! :D

Racism will always be part of the human condition.

Ever been to China, Japan, India, Korea, East Africa?? .....they are extremely racist against whites.....and most Asian's think blacks are subhuman apes.

Yea, most of the world is very racist.....and will remain that way for eons.

But the loonly liberals think they can change that by legislating laws here in the U.S. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

Not everyone hates Obama because he is black. A lot of those people foaming at the mouth don't hate Obama because he is black - they just respond in kind to people who are foaming at the mouth because black is Obama..

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.

Sunni "man" has finally said something true. Or at least, he hinted at it. That is that racism is universal. Almost all races have some degree of fear and hate for some other race. Racism helps the weak and impotent to hide from their own shortcomings. Like the jackass in a previous post who blamed blacks/Mexicans because he can't find and/or keep a job.

By themselves, racist bottom feeders are cowards. They'll seethe against the perceived threats and some will go off on others but they're usually too afraid of their own shadows to do much. Legislation is important and it does work.

Racism will always be part of the human condition.

Ever been to China, Japan, India, Korea, East Africa?? .....they are extremely racist against whites.....and most Asian's think blacks are subhuman apes.

Yea, most of the world is very racist.....and will remain that way for eons.

But the loonly liberals think they can change that by legislating laws here in the U.S. ... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

The problem with your idea is that it is dead wrong. The legislation is, in fact, what changed things.

In the south, during the civil right movement of the 1960s, the majority of the white population was against them. And now, the majority of the white population is against the racism that was so common then.

The legislation worked.

He's dead wrong about the level of racism in Asia as well.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see what will happen after the POTUS leaves office. I wonder if we will progress or will the racists start recruiting to insure this never happens again.

Not everyone hates Obama because he is black. A lot of those people foaming at the mouth don't hate Obama because he is black - they just respond in kind to people who are foaming at the mouth because black is Obama..

I've said it before and I'll say it now. Especially since nobody has been able to prove this statement wrong.

All presidents are hated in one way or another. All presidents propose programs and policies that anger others.

Yet what singular fact can explain the massive paranoia and insanity that's taken over a good 30% of this nation since a few months before Barack Obama took office?

THERE IS NONE. OTHER THAN THAT HE'S BLACK.

This particular president has consistently fought for the working/poor/middle class and they know it. And yet, many of those same people hate him and side against their own best interests. Its a bizarre phenomenon.

If like groups stuck together, they could change the world.

Native Americans, blacks, working class of all races.

If those groups worked together for their own good, our world would be completely different. As long as some rw's vote against themselves, they will never change their lot in life and they will force their own children and grandchildren into worse circumstances than they themselves must now cope with.

The majority of white people who can't stand Obama could care less that he is black.

They hate the liberal Marxist agenda he is forcing on America.

I remember after the 1st Gulf War when it looked like Colin Powell might run for president.

Every single white person I knew was enthusiastic about him running and would have voted for him.

They didn't care that Powell was black.....they just saw a strong leader and a patriot. .. :cool:

earlycuyler, thank you for you observations.

That type of attitude now is almost solely that of the older whites.

The younger whites have almost no toleration for it.

And let me point out that by "older" we are talking seventy-plus at least.
Racism is all but dead, except of course perceived racism - it is alive and very well. And then there is government sponsored racism - equally doing well.

This is actually a feel good story. The kid was good humored and gracious, the cashier was perplexed and yelled at him and the owner banned him from the store...and scared him by filing a criminal trespass against him.

The good far outweighed the bad

This is pretty typical to. Its the general attitude of the public today. The other day me an my Son were in an old southeast Texas ice house drinking beer and eating filthy seafood. This old guy from the plants was getting drunk and ranting about being layed off, and how the ******* and wetbacks took his job. This was like skunk spray. It got silent and he left. The customers in the establishment were all white red necks. Racism is a thing for the old folks. Its dead. Now its time to let it be dead.

That sounds great. My question is, however, why isn't it dead on USMB? I've never seen so much racism in my life.

we get a lot of storefront types here.

Racism is all but dead, except of course perceived racism - it is alive and very well.

racism is not dead. and the white supremacist militia types on bunny's ranch weren't over 70.

if only you were correct.

but you aren't.

The majority of white people who can't stand Obama could care less that he is black.

They hate the liberal Marxist agenda he is forcing on America.

I remember after the 1st Gulf War when it looked like Colin Powell might run for president.

Every single white person I knew was enthusiastic about him running and would have voted for him.

They didn't care that Powell was black.....they just saw a strong leader and a patriot. .. :cool:

Who told you that and why do you believe them? Do you really think they are going to admit it is because he is black?

Last edited:

Racism is all but dead, except of course perceived racism - it is alive and very well. And then there is government sponsored racism - equally doing well.

Racism is not dead. Its just not allowed to stop me.

This is actually a feel good story. The kid was good humored and gracious, the cashier was perplexed and yelled at him and the owner banned him from the store...and scared him by filing a criminal trespass against him.

The good far outweighed the bad

This is pretty typical to. Its the general attitude of the public today. The other day me an my Son were in an old southeast Texas ice house drinking beer and eating filthy seafood. This old guy from the plants was getting drunk and ranting about being layed off, and how the ******* and wetbacks took his job. This was like skunk spray. It got silent and he left. The customers in the establishment were all white red necks. Racism is a thing for the old folks. Its dead. Now its time to let it be dead.

That sounds great. My question is, however, why isn't it dead on USMB? I've never seen so much racism in my life.

A lot of people on USMB aren't really themselves. They make up an identity and the troll to see who they can rile. I have a feeling most of the racists on USMB aren't really racist, they're just trolls.

Racism is all but dead, except of course perceived racism - it is alive and very well.

racism is not dead. and the white supremacist militia types on bunny's ranch weren't over 70.

if only you were correct.

but you aren't.

Seriously julian?
There are over 300 million people living in the U.S....a couple boneheads running around in the woods is not any representation of anything other than good examples of low educated-limited breeding populated neanderthals.
:cuckoo:

I hope its true that this ignorance is dying out but still, its a mistake to believe that all humanoids are actually human or humane.

Its a shame that the young man working as a grocery bagger had to experience slime like this. Hopefully, he knows that low lifes like Thomas do not represent most of us.

Interesting that Thomas is trying the lame ass religion angle.

There's good and bad in all races, ethnicities or any group of people. Even in families, there will always be that one relative....

I wonder why this board welcomes white supremacists.

This board welcomes everybody, and it should. Live would get boring if we all agreed. Besides, how can you change their mind if you don't spend any time with them?

I think Obama has made his presidency about race. I doubt another black will be elected any time soon, though I'm hoping they elect a black republican. Yes, they are rare, but they are there.

And I say "they" because my vote never counts. I refuse to vote for the democrats or republicans, the two most corrupt parties in the history of our nation. If I could get the rest of American to side with me, we'd get someone in office who might actually change America for the better.

Forum List

Back