Negro male identified as Baton Rouge cop killer

Are you surprised? ...... :cool:

Yes, I am!

I thought it might have been one of the angry crackers from the Bayou and can not believe it was a Black citizen in Baton Rouge... ( Yes, I am being sarcastic seeing I have been to Baton Rouge and if you've been there you would know the odds were in favor it was not a cracker that did the killing spree )

Note:

What good does it do to kill these officers because the backlash will be harsh and deadly...

Are you surprised? ...... :cool:

Yes, I am!

I thought it might have been one of the angry crackers from the Bayou and can not believe it was a Black citizen in Baton Rouge... ( Yes, I am being sarcastic seeing I have been to Baton Rouge and if you've been there you would know the odds were in favor it was not a cracker that did the killing spree )

Note:

What good does it do to kill these officers because the backlash will be harsh and deadly...
Except he was not a Baton Rouge resident. He came from St. Louis Missour to do his dirty deed.

Generally they mention the race immediately if the perp is whitey. If it the perp is a darky, they are very slow to release that info. This double standard started decades ago.

Forum List

Back