Not only do black lives matter, All lives matter.

dpr112yme

Jul 1, 2016
Black Lives Matter protests spread to Europe

(CNN)They may be thousands of miles apart -- but that didn't stop Black Lives Matter protesters in Europe marching in solidarity with their U.S. counterparts over the weekend.
Hundreds of people marched in London, Berlin and Amsterdam, Netherlands, holding signs emblazoned with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter and chanting, "No justice, no peace."

They followed similar protests across the United States after police shot dead two black men --

Black Lives Matter protests spread to Europe - CNN.com

You would think that Soros would find something more uplifting and less divisive to spend his money on.

Black/All lives matter is a ridiculous meme. Your life, my life or anyone else's life only have the value we put on it ourselves. If we act in a reckless manner we will reap the consequences of such stupidity. It is not the job of my local police department to extend to me the latitude or respect that I don't even extend to myself or others.

Black/All lives matter is a ridiculous meme. Your life, my life or anyone else's life only have the value we put on it ourselves. If we act in a reckless manner we will reap the consequences of such stupidity. It is not the job of my local police department to extend to me the latitude or respect that I don't even extend to myself or others.

So everyone the corporate state murders deserves it then, got it. Way to stand up to big govt you "conservative" you. I do agree you deserve no respect however.

(CNN)They may be thousands of miles apart -- but that didn't stop Black Lives Matter protesters in Europe marching in solidarity with their U.S. counterparts over the weekend.
Hundreds of people marched in London, Berlin and Amsterdam, Netherlands, holding signs emblazoned with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter and chanting, "No justice, no peace."

They followed similar protests across the United States after police shot dead two black men --

If all lives mattered they would have made up that slogan before BLM made up BlackLivesMatters. Justice for us is not specific enough without further watering it down with apologies.

You would think that Soros would find something more uplifting and less divisive to spend his money on.
Link?
Do you not read, are you in active denial, or can you just not figure things out?

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists

COZY: BLM leader lives in home owned by Soros’ Open Society board member
COZY: BLM leader lives in home owned by Soros' Open Society board member - The American Mirror

Liberal media financier George Soros openly admits plan to destroy national borders, flood Europe with refugees
Liberal media financier George Soros openly admits plan to destroy national borders, flood Europe with refugees » Intellihub

Link?
Do you not read, are you in active denial, or can you just not figure things out?

Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists

COZY: BLM leader lives in home owned by Soros' Open Society board member - The American Mirror

Liberal media financier George Soros openly admits plan to destroy national borders, flood Europe with refugees
Liberal media financier George Soros openly admits plan to destroy national borders, flood Europe with refugees » Intellihub
The Americna Mirror and intellihub? Come on dude. :laugh:

I'll agree with you, that source is suspect, that said, you don't attack that source, that is a fallacy.

What you do, is deny the allegation and prove it false. If you can.

One has to doubt whether the allegation is false though, because the original source of the information comes from the CIA backed disinformation source, INFOWARS.

Some of their intel is good, some not so much. To find out what intel is good, and what is not, a person should find a second source. One has been provided here. This is a fact, not conjecture. DeRay McKesson is a Deep State agent provocateur.

The Deep State is funding this chaos.

We should not be partisan and let the elites divide and conquer us. It is a game, we are the pawns.

The facts speak for themselves.

If all lives mattered they would have made up that slogan before BLM made up BlackLivesMatters. Justice for us is not specific enough without further watering it down with apologies.
sheesh, glad the only score card I keep is at the Riversedge Golf course

:eusa_whistle:

Link?

The Americna Mirror and intellihub? Come on dude. :laugh:

That's fine.

I have no problem with you impugning sources, but to be specific, and not commit a fallacy, you need to specify what is corrupt and conflicting with known facts.

Do you have any?

If not, then the burden a proof is on you. Otherwise, you become just a victim of Deep State propaganda.

Intellihub is mostly just a clearing house for both MSM and social networking facts. Stuff that won't make your news. Sorry if it conflicts with your world view.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-at-10.08.02-PM.png

I'll agree with you, that source is suspect, that said, you don't attack that source, that is a fallacy.

One has to doubt whether the allegation is false though, because the original source of the information comes from the CIA backed disinformation source, INFOWARS.

Some of their intel is good, some not so much. To find out what intel is good, and what is not, a person should find a second source. One has been provided here. This is a fact, not conjecture. DeRay McKesson is a Deep State agent provocateur.

We should not be partisan and let the elites divide and conquer us. It is a game, we are the pawns.

I'm not attacking the source. I am dismissing it. It could be true but from that source I wont even take it seriously. My thing is that it really doesnt matter if who funded what or who is living where. As long as they are working on a solution for my people I give them props.

Your links don't say that Soros spent any money on BLM.

If it does, please quote the sentence that states it.

I just went through your series of links that linked to other bogus stuff that mentioned Soros, like a jackass, expecting to actually find some truth to what you posted.

Nothing.

Major donors consider funding Black Lives Matter

See what it says there? "CONSIDER." Do you know what that means?

#SMHGOP

I'm not attacking the source. I am dismissing it. It could be true but from that source I wont even take it seriously. My thing is that it really doesnt matter if who funded what or who is living where. As long as they are working on a solution for my people I give them props.
I just checked...it's not true. It's all bogus.

I just checked...it's not true. It's all bogus.
Forgive me if I don't believe you....like AT ALL

Forum List

Back