They might as well cut off the top half of the flag pole...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
In the last few months, tragedy had followed tragedy in such rapid succession that the American flags are now almost always at half mast. I don't see an end to this any time soon, I think it may be years, maybe decades, before this chaos and disorder resolves itself and things go back to some semblance of normality.

What this nation needs now is a return to God. I won't be sectarian here and say which God. Catholics should return to the Catholic God, Protestants should return to the Protestant God, and Jews should return to the Jewish God.

Only through return to God, a return to regular church or synagogue service, a return to prayer, a return to obedience to the Ten Commandments, a return to service to others, a return to fasting and self-denial, can we save our world now.

Otherwise the spiritual sickness that has infected our world will continue to fester, and we will see things escalate.

Pray for the victims of violence, and pray for their families and loved ones.

But also pray for the aggressors, for they need our prayers even more.

Pray for those with hate in their hearts, and pray for those who believe that violence is the answer to the world's problems.

Only through prayer can we heal what is broken in our world.

Only submission to Allah can heal our nation. ...... :cool:
I did not include Muslims as people who should return to their religion. It is obvious to me that the Muslim religion does not solve the problems of the world, but causes it. The best that can be hoped for is that Muslims convert to other religions, hopefully, Christianity. I will pray for that.

I did not include Muslims as people who should return to their religion. It is obvious to me that the Muslim religion does not solve the problems of the world, but causes it. The best that can be hoped for is that Muslims convert to other religions, hopefully, Christianity. I will pray for that.
The God (Allah) of the Christians, Jews, and Muslims, is the exact same God. (Allah)

He had no beginning and no son. He always was, and will always be, the one and only true God ...... :cool:

Last edited:
In the last few months, tragedy had followed tragedy in such rapid succession that the American flags are now almost always at half mast. I don't see an end to this any time soon, I think it may be years, maybe decades, before this chaos and disorder resolves itself and things go back to some semblance of normality.

What this nation needs now is a return to God. I won't be sectarian here and say which God. Catholics should return to the Catholic God, Protestants should return to the Protestant God, and Jews should return to the Jewish God.

Only through return to God, a return to regular church or synagogue service, a return to prayer, a return to obedience to the Ten Commandments, a return to service to others, a return to fasting and self-denial, can we save our world now.

So how is praying to an imaginary sky pixie going to help, exactly.

Hey this is what you Right Wingers wanted- a country full of guns that any crazy person can get because it was their 'God given' right.

Or we could stop invading their countries and pissing them off. That would work, too.

women should be forced to church. The men and trannies can go to the pub instead!!!

I despise you in general. But....you brought back a fine memory from my childhood.

Every Sunday, dad would pack us into the wagon and drive us to church. He'd drop us off in front. Then, while we went inside and submitted to the indoctrination, he would head to the bar down the street for a few pops.

When he was in a good mood, we would meet him there afterward and get a soda.

That is all.

women should be forced to church. The men and trannies can go to the pub instead!!!

I despise you in general. But....you brought back a fine memory from my childhood.

Every Sunday, dad would pack us into the wagon and drive us to church. He'd drop us off in front. Then, while we went inside and submitted to the indoctrination, he would head to the bar down the street for a few pops.

When he was in a good mood, we would meet him there afterward and get a soda.

That is all.
He did the right thing. Men who believe in religion become badly uptight. Religion is just a patriarchal tool to enthrall women's will. God fills up a woman's mind like expanding foam fills up and clogs the gaps in a leaky boat hull, leaving the man free to sail on.

Only weak minded people need to "submit" to a sky fairy to do what is right and just. Building your life on a foundation of fantasy and lies only teaches you and your children to believe in and tell lies. Grow up and take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions.

Only weak minded people need to "submit" to a sky fairy to do what is right and just. Building your life on a foundation of fantasy and lies only teaches you and your children to believe in and tell lies. Grow up and take responsibility for your own thoughts and actions.
^ This is the kind of hatred and division that is tearing apart our nation.

Really? Suggesting that we take responsibility for our own lives and tell the truth is a " kind of hatred and division"?

You are a seriously screwed up human being.

Really? Suggesting that we take responsibility for our own lives and tell the truth is a " kind of hatred and division"?

The reason we are having all these problems is because of people like you who have turned their backs on God, and have pushed for anti-God policies. Now, we have an entire generation of young people without morals or value, so they are easily lured into violent extremism and cults. It is your fault that this is happening. I urge you to go to your bedroom, kneel at your bed, and pray to God to take you back. He will, all you have to do is ask.

The reason we are having all these problems is because of people like you who have turned their backs on God, and have pushed for anti-God policies. Now, we have an entire generation of young people without morals or value, so they are easily lured into violent extremism and cults. It is your fault that this is happening. I urge you to go to your bedroom, kneel at your bed, and pray to God to take you back. He will, all you have to do is ask.

Funny stuff. " It is your fault that this is happening". You will have a difficult time proving that statement. Blaming me because your make believe world isn't working out for you is a pretty weak condemnation.

I do feel sorry for you that you didn't have the common sense or personal integrity to reject the lies you have been taught to believe. It is probably too late in the game to come to your senses.

Don't look at me as the cause of the failure of your beliefs. My "goodness" comes from within. I don't need peer pressure or silly false promises of a heaven to do the right thing. Grow up.

Funny stuff. " It is your fault that this is happening". You will have a difficult time proving that statement. Blaming me because your make believe world isn't working out for you is a pretty weak condemnation.

I do feel sorry for you that you didn't have the common sense or personal integrity to reject the lies you have been taught to believe. It is probably too late in the game to come to your senses.

Don't look at me as the cause of the failure of your beliefs. My "goodness" comes from within. I don't need peer pressure or silly false promises of a heaven to do the right thing. Grow up.
HUGGY, you say you have "goodness from within" but I can easily tell that you have no goodness within you. You choose to hate God, and you choose to hate those who believe in God. Your lack of belief is not your only problem, your problem is the hatred towards those who do believe. Your enmity of God has made you an enemy to mankind. I ask that you open up your heart to God and your fellow human beings. Go to your room and pray, right now. He will welcome you with open arms.

HUGGY, you say you have "goodness from within" but I can easily tell that you have no goodness within you. You choose to hate God, and you choose to hate those who believe in God. Your lack of belief is not your only problem, your problem is the hatred towards those who do believe. Your enmity of God has made you an enemy to mankind. I ask that you open up your heart to God and your fellow human beings. Go to your room and pray, right now. He will welcome you with open arms.

You are wrong. I don't hate god. I hate the idea of a god and the fraud it represents. How can someone hate what does not exist? I'm sorry you cannot envision a human being that believes in doing good when possible and does it only because it is the right thing to do.

You are not going to "talk me into believing a lie". You are wasting both of our time. I have thought carefully about this. I thoroughly believe I am correct.

So how is praying to an imaginary sky pixie going to help, exactly.

Hey this is what you Right Wingers wanted- a country full of guns that any crazy person can get because it was their 'God given' right.

Or we could stop invading their countries and pissing them off. That would work, too.
Your obsession with guns is not normal.

Your obsession with guns is not normal.

Not at all.

We have had our second incident in 10 days of a crazy person using guns to kill and wound multiple police officers.

So which of these sounds like an actual solution to that.

Blackrook - Pray to an imaginary Fairy in the Sky.

JoeB131 - Pass sensible laws to keep crazy people from getting guns.

Forum List

Back